Haven't watched Justice League yet. Does Flash do anything in it as awesome as this guy?

Haven't watched Justice League yet. Does Flash do anything in it as awesome as this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIQPBDgXtS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>comparing whats-his-name to one of the most iconic heroes of all time

>whats-his-name
He is called the flash.

No he doesn't do anything as cool as QuickSilver. In fact, he runs all retarded. He is always running in slow-mo and twitching.

He makes this face.

>he's called the flash
heh, my trap worked

>trap
I thought flash was a twink?

Only in the deleted scenes.

that jew is freaking annoying, can't even run without looking like a poof

twice in a row buddy
keep up the good work

Flash runs like he's fake-skating in a treadmill in front of a green screen. Embarrassing.

Can't we just hate the movie because it sucks ass? Do we really need to go all "muhh juden hilter was right" Sup Forumslack with this shit? Why?

They even shoehorned a line about Flash being an "attractive jewish" guy.

It's getting ridiculous.

Third time is a charm

I'd love to see the whole movie in this style. If you're gonna have bad special effects they might as well be so bad you stop thinking about it.

Quicksilver in the X-men movies is too much Overpowered, he could take everyone in a fight.

Even Marvel did speed better, and their Quicksilver was garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIQPBDgXtS4

There's very little charm in this thread

what the fuck's with these 2 capeshit brands that have the exact rosters of superheroes but with different names and outfits?

There's only so many superpowers you can think of. No one has a patent on a character that runs fast.

>Can't we just hate the movie because it sucks ass? Do we really need to go all "muhh juden hilter was right" Sup Forumslack with this shit? Why?
only 1% of the population and total entertainment and news media control... it's more than worth noting

if it triggers you, ignore it

I-IS T-THAT M-ME?!? I was the titular hero of the speed and now nobody remember me!? Where are my Marvel fans??? Why are they speaking of Flash and not me?!?!?!?!

Seems like a lot of Flash's big spots were cut. There's a scene where he spots Wonder Woman falling reaching for her sword so he speed forces his way winding down a tunnel and nudges it towards her.

The best scene involving Flash in the film is when he realises that Superman perceives time at the same rate he does, which is done in ba terrifying way and you can see Ezra shit himself in slow motion

>Poor slav from Blyatstan
>Ripped

X-Men Quicksilver is far better in every way thinkable.

He did one awesome thing in the movie. Well, two. But thats about it.

No, it wasn't top tier like Quicksilver's scenes but it was still pretty good, Shame the rest of the movie was hot garbage

No, it's DC just trying to copy that scene and not doing it anywhere near as good. It's basically the Quicksilver vs Apoc scene made by DC

He save a time in a bottle

That line was so shoe horned in
gotta make sure the hebes are represented
I don’t remember Barry being a Jewish nerd in the comics, I thought he was a cocky chad that brought the bants... but they have to make sure we all know how smart and funny the kikes are

>memegenerator

Apocalypse fucked him up though

>if it triggers you, ignore it
practice what you preach. But you wont because your kind has zero self awareness.

Nah, JL did it better. I really like that it shows how horrified and disoriented Flash is. Movie is obviously shit and there's nothing nearly as cool as Quicksilver pop music scenes, but that particular scene was pretty good.

No.

His badass scene was him running to the end of a hallway and back with that fucking retarded lightning effect going off everywhere. They turned him into a mentally ill coward who had to be talked into saving people instead of running away.

Fuck DC.

Who would win in a fight, Apocalypse or Superman?

I don't know comics, but couldn't Apocalypse just turn him to dust or something?

Apocalypse can't use that power on main characters.

That’s weird if true since he looks mostly Asian or something.

Sup Forums leave

No, there's no really good scene-stealing moments from Flash.