Americans

Americans
>sit in silence watching film, even though you are surrounded by your fellow man.
>maybe 1% of films might get a small smattering of applause after.
>after film ends walk directly out and go on internet to read reviews

Indians
>Turn Film watching into a transcendent carnival of sound and vibrant expression
>not afraid to show emotions and wear heart on sleeves

youtube.com/watch?v=kreVZl7mZz4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GpvtxQmHudo
youtube.com/watch?v=Itu6LHBb2Ao
youtu.be/bnlqQqjNFqs
youtube.com/watch?v=CcC-RPq388g
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My guess is there are some weird conventions in Indian law that prohibit night clubs and shit so they have to do their major league SWAGOUTS at the theater.

trying to watch a movie in american
>ocassional claping and hollering
trying to watch a movie in india
>89% of the audience gets up and starts dancing

>the other 11% rush the stage so they can slap the screen while they dance

I've always wanted to be a part of a spontaneous public dance.

>infinite amounts of confetti appearing from nowhere
>everyone is screaming and whistling so loud that every possible sound is entering your ears rendering you not quite deaf but unable to comprehend sound
>the entire room is vibrating from the pounding of the feet from everyone dancing
>on screen is two men engaging in a conversation

imagine the smell

>would you like an extra large bucket of confetti with your whistle, rajeet?

Man up pussy, fucking grown ass man complaining about smells. You shit ice cream or something?

found the loo

>tfw you're always picked as the designated confetti thrower

Found the special snowflake, who cant deal with the real world.

can you imagine the smell

a very high honor, you must have the spiciest of curries

looks amazing Tbh

youtu.be/GpvtxQmHudo
These videos are gold

I find more ridiculous people watching blockbusters in complete silence thinking it's some kind of high art.

you know what's the worst? the indians on the comment section. you know if you say one bad thing about this or the movie, they're gonna come at you like a rabid mob with their horrible english

just like Marvel/DC fans

>Americans
>sit in silence

You lost me from the start.

In order of sound

Indians > Blacks > Latinos > Whites > Jews

What are chinks like at the cinema? I mean proper chinese people in chinese cinemas.

who /chilling/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Itu6LHBb2Ao

I assume its only jibbering retards who go to blockbusters anymore. People with enough self-awareness to not scream in a crowded movie theater aren't shameless enough to be caught in public subjecting themselves to a modern Hollywood blockbuster.

>whites and jews seperate

So by your logic you should only watch something in silence if it's "high art"? Do you understand how retarded you sound?

>implying implications

asians do that way harder.

americans aren't much better

youtu.be/bnlqQqjNFqs

Americans
>Everyone is screaming
>Everyone laughs as loud as they can
>Everyone claps
*1 person checks their phone*
>Everyone: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU THIS IS DISRUPTING MY VIEWING EXPERIENCE TURN OFF THE FUCKING LIGHT MORONNNNN

This is not an exaggeration
youtube.com/watch?v=CcC-RPq388g

India thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

it's called being civilized

British.
I go to the cinema to watch and listen movies. We will not tolerate any more than the occasional whisper or standing up for toilet breaks.

but... wasn't that guy filming on his phone? why is he mad at front row dude for using his phone

I well fuck yur sister son of basterd bitsch

Fuck your maotherr!!!

>be white
>visit coimbatore in tamil nadu
>go to cinema
>forced to stand up for anthem

lmao

>Dipshit mother drags her retarded toddler into a movie and it spends the entire time wailing like a banshee

ended up watching the entire thing.

I know everyone is gonna trash them for this but this looks fun as fuck. Imagine just going wild with your bros getting excited as fuck in the theater. Would be wild

>low class, low IQ jabroni

Yeah, it's no different to the atmosphere at a football game

then invite a buddy over to your house and sperg out. don't ruin the movie for everyone

The audiences saw someone either not enjoying the most hyped movie of the year and shuns him automatically due to the sheep mindset or the lights was annoying to them( the filming guy can get away) bc it covers the screen just about 4.612%.They're both morally wrong and correct.

his light was on. Was a bit of an over-reaction from the crowd given they were yelling a second and one guy starts swearing at him, as if that isn't going to interfere with your viewing experience.