youtube.com/user/TheMysteriousMrEnter
youtube.com/user/RebelTaxi99
youtube.com/channel/UCGkhCo5wUyxyk2l1-kQEctA
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
youtube.com/user/IHEOfficial
youtube.com/user/pherlous
twitter.com/EsemicolonR/status/832661092279087106
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't Mind would you give us the YouTube names of these guys or some type of link?

Autismo Jones
Pan Pizza
I h8 everynigger
El Gusano negro

here you go user

from top to bottom
mr enter
youtube.com/user/TheMysteriousMrEnter

pan pizza/rebel taxi
youtube.com/user/RebelTaxi99

Anim8Ball youtube.com/channel/UCGkhCo5wUyxyk2l1-kQEctA

E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA

am i the only who finds it ironic that mr complained about people putting there poltics on a moral pedestal when he puts cartoons on a moral pedestal

I don't know who any of those people are

i could of sweared that most of Sup Forums know's about the first two.

>that pic

i like the cut of its jib

Wait but I like all of them.

Pan is better than anim8ball, anim8ball's analysis is really surface level on anything other than the animation part of it.
E;R is playing a pretentious character more than giving honest critics, watch him for his character not his character's analysis.

PhantomStrider is almost everything I despise in reviewers. Top 10s with obvious #1 spots, pandering, watered-down opinions, stealing joke types from NC (and not even the good ones), lack of any actual analysis.

Bobsheaux doesn't really annoy me that much, but from what I've seen of him, he mostly reviews commonly-despised stuff, like Cool Cat, or stuff that's very obviously shit, like Barbie Movies. Again, very little actual analysis, and very few actual jokes.

RebelTaxxi doesn't get me to laugh that often, his analysis is usually pretty weak, and what's up with thoese "1488TH WORST CARTOON EVER" clickbaits, how does he even rank those? But I can't really say his videos are bad, I've just never been particularly interested in them.

MrEnter tries to give actual analysis, but constantly fails because of his inability to determine what matters and what doesn't. While some of his critics are reasonable, much more often he delves into criticizing trivial things, like physical consistensy in random shows or some shit.

It's shit then.Another post-ironic I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED troll bullshit

Anim8ball is pretty good. Even as SuperBroStudios he was probably the only reasonable person to cricicize Spongebob. Also the only reviewer to at least try to understand Where The Dead Go To Die. I can clearly see that he's dedicated when he analyses something. His jokes aren't very memorable tho.

PieGuyRulez either makes short analysis videos, or makes videos where he rants for 2 hours about SpongeBob seasons, but he tries to give constructive criticisms and not just parrot Enter's opinions, I can respect that. He's not very entertaining tho.

AniMat is a based guy who just makes old-style 2000s reviews. He even has the ability to whine like NC, which adds a bit to entertainment factor. His criticisms are mostly constructive, but sometimes he spergs out a bit too much.

IHE doesn't really specialize on cartoons, but he's done his fair share of reviewing them. His videos are always hilarious and always point out specifically what he likes or dislikes in certain animated products, so both humour and entertainment.

Phelous started making cartoons reviews a couple years ago or so. But I really like his reviewing style, with constant self-irony, self-referencial jokes and well-thought-out criticisms that don't look like he's trying too hard, even though he mostly reviews obvious shit, too.

what do you mean character. do you still think Sup Forums is statire

who are the guys on the left on the bottom two

>IHE
he used to be good but then went to shit

youtube.com/user/IHEOfficial
youtube.com/user/pherlous

I really like Pan Pizza's videos and as much as Sup Forums shots on the podcast it's good white noise and can be pretty funny. I just don't think that he's technically a critic because besides done moments, he mostly just says jokes and gives a retrospective. Its hard to apply it to a genre but he's not a straight up critic

As for E;R, I really love his reviews. Just stop doing that self congratulatory Trump shit and make more of them.

Well I mean PieGuyRulz doesn't really make jokes so I can see why your not entertained. But I like him a lot because it's just pure opinion and no filler.

When?

>humour and enternaiment
I think it should've been "both analysis and entertainment"

IHE is not an animation reviewer. He reviews movies and some of them happen to be animated. I know he was on Pan's podcast but I still don't see him as an animation critic

before the cool cat shit strom

What I am saying is that the primary goal of his videos isn't to critic but to be entertaining, the analysis is secondary. For the other ones the analysis comes first.

>mister enter is not at the bottom

At least Mr. Enter likes Ed Edd n Eddy

i meant the crazy looking guy and the anmie dude next to pie guy rulz

>the crazy looking guy
Bobsheaux
>the anmie dude next to pie guy rulz
AniMat aka ElectricDragon505

The bottom guy is just a Sup Forumsfag

most of his cartoons have been about Sup Forums stuff since he spilt his whora vid into so many sparts

he´s at the same level as phantom strider, just a little above him

twitter.com/EsemicolonR/status/832661092279087106

which one of you sent this graph to E;R

mr enter is leaps and bounds ahead of phantom strider

Fuck, another one of these threads and I still don't have my first review done.

I hate every take I have. My line readings sound just like that, line readings. I don't know what to do.

Enter is weird and kinda overanalyzes shit. I don't really watch him much, though, so maybe I've misjudged? Or maybe he's worse than I thought?
PanPizza is passable. He's kinda funny and stays on topic and generally seems like he knows what he's talking about, so that's good.
Don't know the eight ball guy.
E;R has his moments but he seems pretty condescending in an insufferable way and really likes to go off on tangents.

Uncle Death obviously

he´s stil shit

SHOW US
H
O
W

U
S

best advice I could give is to take a quick glance at your script but don't rely on it. Or don't even do that and just adlib entirely. Compare and contrast to your line readings and see how you can improve.

No matter what you do, you'll wind up disliking something about your first review. It's going to be too quiet, the mic quality is going to be shit, it might not pick up in energy until the second half of the video, but people will still watch it if you have something to say. After that you can worry about getting into the groove of things.

I'm not ready, user. Give me another two.. three months..

That's a really good idea! I'll do that later today. I don't have the energy for another hour-long recording session right now.

how's our guy?

>piece

Comments like that are a diamond dozen