True Detective just got BLACKED

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/true-detective-carmen-ejogo-star-opposite-mahershala-ali-season-3-1059733

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6inaBWSEdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

What's wrong with a black detective user?

>ey nigga, ain't we posed to be wearin gloves in crime scenes?
>SHEEEEEIIITTTTT, i ain't finna take off muh jewery fo dis shit

youtube.com/watch?v=r6inaBWSEdk

ayy man hol up

Mahershala Ali is one of the good ones.

Mahershala Ali is a legit good actor though.

>Season three will tell the story of a macabre crime in the heart of the Ozarks and a mystery that deepens over decades and plays out in three separate time periods.

Is this the return of The Yellow King?

ebin

the right can't meme

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYING
AYYYO SO YOU BE SAYING
HOL UP HOL UP
YOU BE SAYYYYYYYYING WE'RE SOME KINDA
SOME KINDA FINNA
YOU BE SA-SA-SA-SAYING WE'RE SOME KINDA TRUE DETECTIVES AND SHIEEEET?

Cottonmouth should have won, he was providing legitimate business with his off books but not necessarily illegal gains and Tony Stark got his foothold in weapons sales, so I don't see the problem.

U mad nigger?

Kinda pathetic desu

This doesn't make any sense
>everyone in this thread is furiously hysterical about black people
I think we can all see who is mad

i'm a democrat, you moron

One less show to watch now, thanks.

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP... HOL UP! SOOOOOOOOOOO......... YOU BEE SAYIN'......... WE WUZ DETECTIVES N SHEEEEEEEEEIT??????

Get outta here you fucking farting fatso. Fart, fart, fart, that's all your comments are to me. Smelly farts from the butt of a man who likes to smell his own farts.

If he can take direction and tone down his AAEV it will all be good imo

>Arkansas, 1980
>main characters are black detective and Hispanic doctor
Hard pass

>black people can't be detectives

fuggin rewriting history n sheit

Yeah the nigger sure is mad.

The nigger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, rapist, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a nigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

How did we go from this

Her character - a teacher not a doctor - is in 1980.
It does not say when his character is set in the stories three timelines.
Why can't you read? Are the Jews responsible for your lack of reading comprehension?

don't you have to be relatively intelligent, diligent, thorough and charismatic to be a detective?

why you gotta blame the jews for everything, dipshit.

IT'S one episode long because they are the prime suspects and they both get arrested at the end of the episode

D
U
MESA
T
Y

I could give less of a fuck about the actors as long as it captures the atmosphere of the first season.

(You)

That's your standard defence isn't it, everything wrong must be the Jews is how you normally respond.
So I just sorta assumed that you'd blame the Jews for your poor reading comprehension ability.
Because blaming others for your faults is what you typically do.

god damn it

fat chance

are you really that stupid that you think 4chin is a hivemind.

Screen cap this thread lads
This is where the next year and a half of shrill whining, autistic screeching, clawing, and hitting ones own head is going to be coming from

Did you watch the 2nd season? It was laughable.

hahehe

Tell me more

it won't; the atmosphere of the first season was a clear reflection of the relationship between Rust and Marty and the state of their lifes, the tension and the atmosphere accompanied each other

the third season may have similar writing, pacing and even the cinematography [s]before you ask, I know what it actually means[/s] but it will not recreate the atmosphere of the first season - remember that the second season failed to do so as well - mainly because it never tried to re-capture it in the first place

Mahershala Ali is pretty fucking great. The chick is a literal who. I'm torn.

woogey boogey!

fuck, wrong 'chon for the spoilers

>she doesn't know about the jews
this is adorable.

well I completely agree. I'm sad we'll never have something like the first season.

>she

are you retarded. no wait, you're a nigger so of course you are.

from the mouth of babes.

Season 2 went for the 2deep4you plot with tons of branches, a bit like season 1 except making less sense. And then they just killed off characters one by one so there was no reason to care. Big letdown.

I tried and didn't get to the second episode.

I'd argue the atmosphere was also due to location and theme of the series. The lurking dread of red-hot swamp doesn't translate to the city.

A series about missing children set in the Ozark mountains could have its own.

embarrassing thread

I have no plans to watch season 2. Am I missing anything?

>dumty mesa

No.

absolutly nothing at all. rest easy

>he doesn't know
get outta here

They didn't really try recapturing the S1 feel in S2. They can do it again IMO -though it won't be the same as S1 since Rust and Marty aren't the characters- but it can still be good.

Yeah, but he's an ugly negro, and who wants to look at ugly negros?

What can I watch to fill the void? Been watching Mindhunter but it just isn't the same. Holden is /ourguy/ though.

He has a nice smile and eyes

I find him handsome.

>Make WHITE FUCKING MALE shitlord show
>One of the best seasons of television

>Twitter complains about sexism and lack of diversity
>Second season has hamfisted fags and stronk female characters
>One of the worst seasons of television

>Disappears out of shame
>Would think they would come back going back to formula
>Nope, it's blaxploitation time
>surely this will be both good AND appease the twitter crowd, right?

When will they learn?

name 1 (ONE) white male black female couple in a leading film or show

Sorry but that shit's still funny, if you guys stopped yelling white boi at everything maybe you would see less "fuck the niggers". It's a two way street, monkey.

So why don't you tell us

this

Scandal had that in spades.

The Walking Dead

He was the only good thing about Luke Cage to be honest

Women like Michonne don't exist in midland America, hell they pretty much dont exist at all, not that that was your point.

>One of the worst seasons of television
True Detective S2 is unironically one of the greatest pieces of individual televized art in history.

>spades
offensive desu

Danai Gurira was literally born in Iowa.

Sleepy Hollow

blacks commit crimes, they don't solve them

you are a fucking retard. S2 was trash compared to S1. The "stronk female cop" in 2 ruined it with her retardation all season long

I'm mad about S2 since it had potential.
However S1 is meh, and i don't get why Sup Forums loves it.
The fraud is exposed after ep5.

You'll be missing the best tv show in the last few yeas
>Season 2 went for the 2deep4you plot with tons of branches
Yes - it's a noir, of course it's convoluted
>And then they just killed off characters one by one so there was no reason to care
They killed off the characters because it was a tragedy. And what do you mean there was no reason to care? It all happened towards the end of the show.

nice reasoning "s1 is better than s2 which makes everything better than s2"

>s1 is better than s2

What I mean is S1 was convoluted but it felt fine. S2 was convoluted but it felt like they went out of their way to make it so, to emulate S1.

>>One of the worst seasons of television
We /ladbible/ now?

>Posting from a banana tree

I'll concede you have a more scenic shitposting roost, mooncricket

Nothing, as it fits in with the Lovecraft themes.

>the monster is the main characters

*kneels*

OH NONONONO

holy shit leave

In what way were they emulating S1 though?
S2 was a neo-noir, so it is natural to have a convoluted storyline. It wasn't even that hard to follow IIRC.

What are they going to investigate? Who stole all the fried chicken?

Mahershala Ali is one of the best actors around right now. Literally the only you'd complain about this is if you're a reactionary Sup Forumsyp faggot.

Should have watched while it was airing. Frankposting made the season worth it.

they're black

I felt like the plot in S2 wasn't all that complicated but the direction made it obscure in an attempt to give it a S1 feel.

>Frankposting made the season worth it.
Frankposting was more entertaining than the actual 2nd season.

>plot is all about the nigger detective trying to cover up his own crimes and hide his crack rock

Wish it was Ali and Robert Pattinson. I hate women leads.

Will they go back to the surrealist misery of season 1 or will they sustain the boring crime drama from season 2?

Mahershala is /ournig/ tho

t. Milo

Who needs to meme when armed with massive amounts of indisputable data?