ITT: villains who got away with EVERYTHING

No matter what happens, no matter what horrible shit he does, no matter how many powerful people he screws over, no matter how low he falls and no matter how many times he "loses everything", he never ever has to face any real legal repercussions for his actions and just goes back to killing people without the courts and the cops ever being able to stop him.

didn;t th other guy purposely lose the superbowl just so the team he was moving two in half an hour would think he "Had balls"?

what

I'm not really into sports, can you explain this?

Came here to post this.

All Wakandans

All the bullshit he did was for naught, he wasted his twilight years in a barren icy wasteland on a wild goose chase and will be remembered in History as the bad guy. Even if he got to die in a bed, still not a great end.

Can you explain more, because that sounds /x/-tier stupid

They aren't wrong.

He wasn't supposed too but this is what happens when a series is cancelled prematurely.
Evil wins.

Shanahan could have won the game by just telling the team to go for a field goal and play out the clock, but told them to "Run the damn Ball"
also, that was his last season for Atlanta, after which he was going to be a 49ers fan
Also, the 49ers have had a bad run of overly cautious coaches, and really want a coach who "Has balls"

That "cure" only works on Deadpool's cancer. Also, he is literally the only person on the planet this would work on. For everyone else, it's easier to just shoot you with a normal gun or a normal drone.

...You know, I can't whole heartedly say they are villains.

Didn't even apologize.

>aliens invade your world
>slaughter your people with magic
>drive you out of the fertile lands
>force you to live in the barren, dangerous cervices of the world
>destroy your temples and annihilate your culture
>turn your remaining nobles into marginalized sycophants
>standing up to fight them makes you a villain

Does not compute.

Was he really that popular? There wasn't a single good reason to actually bring him back.

He was probably the most popular villain.

That said, for all its shitty writing, Naruto does have a pretty strong overall theme - that most of the bad guys are the result of the retarded ninja system and its constant warring, and they all deserve a chance to 'fix' themselves if they can.

I mean, I can't say for sure if this theme endured all the way to the end, as I gave up when I was like thirteen and the comic had just finished the arc with the puppet master guy. But Orochimaru getting forgiveness does seem like a continuation of it. So it might not have been his popularity that saw him returned.

He got scarred tho and those scars run deeper than skin..

in manga only rn, Pucci is the best gay priest villain
also in EOH he did technically achieve his goal of "heaven" as well

Motherfucker was wears a nice business suit and just uses monsters as pawns. It's pretty clear at this point that he just wants unlimited power.

>Her last line is "You're going to pay for everything you've done!"

:l
I watch the movie. Pretty good. Should I wait for Anime or read it?

They must have done this on purpose.

Peggy is the most unlikeable character in existence

Marvel vs Capcom slot when?

He was considered for 3 but favor went to MODOK

Technically Aku

No matter what Jak does

He can't change the fact that Aku won in their original battle and made everything his law

Why the fuck would they put the Kingpin? He's just a big guy that punches, nothing special movesetwise.

>Shit talked Xelor
>Genocide entire race
>Erase their god in the process
>Prbly got reincarnated anyway
>Meanwhile autistic Qilby got banished to some fucking void for all eternity

I hope Nox reunited with his family in his next life.

why did you post Suyin, she's a perfect goddess

but user he did literally NOTHING WRONG
>Killed his own band
So they dont have to see the horrors after the eclipse
>Fucked Casca in front of guts
So the demon baby protect her from the demons
>Made guts lost his arm and go full berserk
So he could have the will to control the armor.
LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

To be fair, there is a big difference between being Hitler and driving a getaway car which resulted in her getting banished from Republic City.

>which resulted in her getting banished from Republic City
it didn't. She got away with it and decided to become a pirate anyway. Bought land with mommy's money, and then became rich by marrying a successful guy. Worst part is, she thought her sister was in the wrong.

Also, Kuvira was right in taking Zaofu and RC so i'm not sure what you mean by 'hitler'.

>Being Hitler
Kuvira didn't do anything that beloved US presidents haven't done.

Suyin didn't just drive a getaway car. She permanently messed up her sister's face resisting arrest, didn't apologize for that until her sister apologized for being mad about it, refused to help the Earth Kingdom when it went Mad Max, and tried to murder her adopted daughter in her sleep during a ceasefire.

Japanese writers has some strange obsession with portraying mad scientists who are inhuman fucking monsters as being morally grey or at the very least inscrutably beyond judgment. I can think of at least a dozen examples if I put a little effort into it. I actually kind of like it. A pretty human response to the scientific revolution.

That one guy from Bleach immediately comes to mind. The guy does shit that makes Hitler and Mengele look innocent, and they play it off like "Oh, that rascal! ;)"

Man TT cartoon Terra was fucked up and her shit at the last ep was annoying

This based fucker.

Not really? Clown-face was imprisoned for being an inhuman monster before the series began, but then hat-n-clogs decided "I need a really good scientist to be my Second for my science bureau", and they just let him out of prison.
Basically everyone acknowledges he's a god damn monster, but he's too useful to not have around.

They would think of one

Just like they thought for MODOK

I love Varrick but he was an amoral, greedy piece of shit. I can't believe the show completely ignored his various crimes (including war profiteering, trying to kidnap the fucking president, and framing an innocent person for serious crimes) and treated him like harmless comic relief after book 2. The guy should have remained a villain.

>GOAT
>6'4"
>Big Dick
>Did nothing wrong
>Cool as Fuck
>Rich as Fuck
>Hot as Fuck
>Alpha as fuck
>Exposed Grougaloragran the useless faggot
>Exposed Yugo the useless Midget
>Exposed The Xelor GOD
>Made the Sadida people his bitch
>Fucking rekt that Iop faggot
>Fucking rekt half of the known World
>Wakfu fans still obsessed with him after all these years
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Married a 10/10
>Was easily the best part of Wakfu
>Was universally over with everyone
>Actually defeated the so called ""Heroes"" in the end.
>Went out in his own terms
>Will go down in history as the greatest Sup Forums ""Villain"" of all time

The change was really forced, too. It's too obvious the writers saw people loved him, but once they started writing him with that in mind they ruined what made him so great.

It's a subconcious effect of decades of war crime denial.

Unit 731's experiments are a Western fabrication. They good boys. They dindu nuffin.

Didn't the Japanese scientists get off with no punishment for what they did, too? Or am I thinking of the Germans.

Both. For science!

I remember reading that the japs were shitty scientists and the data they collected was useless

It makes her one of my favorite villains.

>3 DCEU Movies
>5 Comic book Movies
>no amount of neckbeard butthurt and internet rage in general was able to stop him

To be fair, his films have seen limited success.

They tend to barely more than their advertising+production costs. He keeps getting jobs solely because he's married to a producer.

It's amazing how she managed to be more unlikable than a tyrant. I felt bad for Kuvira, she genuinely wanted to help the Earth Kingdom (and obviously went too far) while Suyin was okay with letting everything go to shit as long as her city was okay. The way she tossed Kuvira aside while still caring for her biological kid who fucked up didn't help.

Read it. The anime is fucking plauged with fillers. That trash is still fucking pumping out episodes even after the final fight.

>Rule the only place in the Avatarverse that isn't a shithole
>Mind your own business and refuse to let poorfags or refugees in

Suyin did nothing wrong

>feeling bad for Hitler
I'm down for the dindu nothin wrong shit but I don't feel bad for that retard the same way I don't feel bad for our Hitler.

Mostly because they couldn't keep proper records. Most did shit that completely ruined any attempt at calling it an experiment.

Most German scientists were snapped up by either the Russians or the Allied powers and put to work for them, most got conditional pardons on account of their contributions to new military tech.
I can't speak for the Japs but I imagine a fair few killed themselves like some of the generals did, nips never did like losing.

Just wait, user. Just wait.
Griffith will get his and it'll be the most cathartic moment of eye-popping, skull shattered comeuppance we could ever dare dream.
That or Muira will die before he finishes drawing it.

I shudder to imagine the things Guts will do to him

>>Killed his own band
>So they dont have to see the horrors after the eclipse

He did it to save himself so he wouldn't be a cripple anymore and could fulfill his selfish dream. He probably didn't even know that the world would go to hell in a hand-basket after the eclipse, let alone consider murdering his band to save them.

>>Fucked Casca in front of guts
>So the demon baby protect her from the demons

He raped Casca in front of Guts.
There's no way he could've known that she would have a demon baby that would protect her. He wouldn't even know if she would become pregnant in general.

>>Made guts lost his arm and go full berserk
>So he could have the will to control the armor.

No one knew about the fucking armor until they met the witch. You don't cause someone to lose their arm thinking they'd be stronger without it.

GRIFFITH DID EVERYTHING WRONG!

Well that and he didn't know Casca was pregnant with Guts' kid in the first place.

>he didn't know Casca was pregnant with Guts' kid in the first place.

How do we know for sure that she actually was pregnant with Guts kid at the time? I dunno maybe I missed something, but I don't remember her realizing that she was pregnant after they fucked.

It was barely a few weeks after they first fucked. Regardless of Femto dick being evil enough to turn a baby evil, by that logic the evil baby wouldn't have even popped out like it did, since she probably would have gone full term with it. Also explain its complete interest in constantly harassing Guts in the first place?

Right or wrong, if you were tortured for that long and crippled to that extent, would you sacrifice all your pals to become a demon God?

i really hope your wrong because after this long drawn out story i bet the writer will do some dumb shit like creating an enemy for guts and griffith to team up against

The comparisons to Hitler are dumb. She didn't do anything remotely like genocide.

It's more pre-WWI Hitler in unifying a country/people sort of way

>Not a shithole
It's a gated community ruled by an unelected matriarch with absolute power who spies on everyone and banishes people for not obeying.

>Also explain its complete interest in constantly harassing Guts in the first place?

Ah you're right.

Sasuke Shiden actually shows that he's really just whatever current Hokage's science bitch for his immortal life.

what?

Because the people that truly value scientific process over human life may be mad but they're the ones that have the best chance of advancing society scientifically. They are monsters to the humans of their time but hero's all humans in the future. Sad but true.

You were saying?

Unless they're outright mad and don't care about the lives of anyone else a la Xehanort.

I didn't dislike Lois. Maybe it's because she reminded me of my mom who can be a bitch but when it comes down to it values family more than anything else in life.

Hey, these novel adaptions are actually really good though.

Well depends how you look at it

She didn't get what she wanted in the end and Sinbad trolled her

then again she wasn't punished or anything

And if he didn't, Stalin will have everything bend over backwards to make his Mary Sue come out on top anyway.

So any suffering they induced 'in the name of science' wasn't even useful?

I imagine a final Guts vs Griffith battle will be an entire volume of bloody battle with an entire chapter dedicated to them hatefucking each other and it ends with Guts going full space Freddy mercury on his ass

>He hasn't seen the shad pic

If thats what he wanted he'd have taken the wand when he could

His motives still arent clear

He saved the world tho

He helped save the world, plus he saved Ninja Jesus's father from Hell.
Yes he actually did that. That's more than the Coolest Guy ever did.

Why do people hate Suyin again?

But Coolest Guy literally survived a paper nuke.