Is he the coolest character of all-time?

Is he the coolest character of all-time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQI2_4oUjsg
youtube.com/watch?v=naFSmCXUQcI
youtube.com/watch?v=oPXEGFJfF3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=DQI2_4oUjsg

Thats not Herlock Sholmes?

yes

HE'S A GROOVY GUY

Are the Lupin III movies / shows good? I dislike most anime but occasionally have enjoyed a few 80s classics. Is Castle of Cagliostro the best one to watch?

yes that is my favorite lupin movie

youtube.com/watch?v=naFSmCXUQcI

haha

where do i start? and dub or sub

i prefer dub but purists will tell you to go sub. do whatever you want dude who cares

I used to watch the one that came on adult swim as a kid, and while I remember liking it a lot, I've also heard it's one of the weaker incarnations.

Miyazaki was involved with Lupin III which is why its so good.

No.

Nabeshin is the coolest character

Cagliostro is fucking kino

Red or Green?
I vote Green.

Yes

Castle of Cagliostro is the only one he participated in afaik. Anno worked on it too, as an animator.

>>>/tumblr/

There's a lupin live action movie. It's fun to watch.

Adulthood is realizing Daisuke was the coolest character in Lupin.

Steven Speilberg hailed Castle of Cgaliostro one of the best action movies of all time.

Goeman Ishikawa's Spray of Blood is relatively new and drips with style and is fucking brutal in it's action. Honestly most of them are great.

Sub mostly because I cant vouch for every part being dubbed or even having equal dub quality given how old a lot of entires are or how niche.

>where do i start?
If you want to just get a taste, you can pick up some of the movies/ovas to see if you dig the formula and characters.
There really isn't any kind of Lupin expanded universe and most entries can be consumed on their own very easily, you'll get used to characters very fast.

Dead or Alive, Castle of Cagliostro, Missed by a Dollar, Farewell to Nostradamus come to mind as a better ones. The first one is directed by manga author, second is by Miyazaki and you can really see differences in style. Different fans like different things.
Franchise is relatively uneven and differs in tone (and in quality, a whole fucking lot) depending on period and directors but the key formula is the same.

Why is Fujiko such a slut

Besides Cagliostro, he directed half of the first series with Takahata (around 10 episodes), and a couple episodes in the second series including the finale.

>Steven Speilberg hailed Castle of Cgaliostro one of the best action movies of all time.
An unsourced rumor but fun to think about.

>An unsourced rumor but fun to think about.

One I've been reading in publications for like over 15 years at this point, so I'm inclined to believe it.

There is an unconfirmed rumor that film director Steven Spielberg saw a screening of The Castle of Cagliostro in the early 80's. From that rumor, one would assume that Spielberg was so impressed with the film that it later influenced the action sequences in his Indiana Jones films and The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn. There is no evidence of Spielberg quoting the film, but Manga Entertainment's DVD releases do quote him saying "one of the greatest adventure movies of all time."[23] Another unverified statement has Spielberg calling the film's car chase "one of the greatest chase sequences ever filmed". Some sources claim that Spielberg had seen the film at the 1980 Cannes Film Festival,[7] but, according to official Cannes sources, Castle of Cagliostro was not shown that year.[46]

There are several boards dedicated to your children's cartoons, please go there

>Castle of Cagliostro blu-ray
>Have to find the correct dub

I can't watch if Jigen sounds wrong...

i prefer green too

All 20 and at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPXEGFJfF3c

I really like this opening.

That Lupin is a menace. Let me know if you see him. I have been looking to arrest him.