5 writers

>5 writers
>diversity lead

Bag it and tag it, boys.

www.slashfilm.com/new-terminator-sequel-details/

>terminator sequel
all you had to say, idiot

Where does it say anything about a diversity lead? It only mentions the original cast

At least white people got to ruin it first.

Welp, I almost got my hopes up after seeing that Q&A with Cameron and the director.

>James Cameron

Take my money!

>diversity lead

What do you mean with
>looking for an 18-year old Mexican actress to play a young female lead by the name of Dani Ramos. They’re also on the lookout for a Latin actor with fighting and stunt experience to play the new villain
>Story set in Mexico City

Robert Rodriguez has brainwashed James Cameron with Alita and now he's putting that on Terminator.

It's over. NOSOTROS AMERICA AHORA PENDEJO

Did you read the entire piece or just the first paragraph?

>>>/9gag/

Cant wait for the first nigger Terminator

>are looking for an 18-year old Mexican actress to play a young female lead by the name of Dani Ramos

The little spic was in on it all along! DEEPEST LORE

*person of colour

The Tyronator.

First nigger person of color?
I don’t get it

LOL. I may actually give it a pass if they pull this little fucker into it.
T2 does mention that Sarah spends a lot of time in Mexico doing sketchy shit when John is a child.
The writer of TSCC is involved too. So maybe it's not an instant PC flusher.

Sombody call Michelle Rodriguez!

Who?

I dont think this can be just chalked up to some diversoty quota shit. In the original treatment for the T2 script the Resistance was envisioned to be made up largely of Central and South Americans. The logic behind this is the population of the US would have suffered the highest casualties due to the majority of the retalitory strikes from Russia and China beimg targeted there and the fact that SKYNET, being located in Colorado, would have begun its earliest pacification campaigns against those pockets of survivors nearest it. Therefore more fighters would have to be imported from those areas where greater percentages of the population survived, such as Latin America, which neither SKYNET nor the Ruskies would have considered worth wasting nukes on.

A N A
L U C I A

>mommy i said nigger does that make me cool yet

>The untitled Terminator sequel is slated to hit theaters on July 26, 2017.
>Posted on Saturday, November 18th, 2017
What did they mean by this?

A N A
L U C I A
C O R T E Z

>missing the top spic actress on tv
ay pendejoe

Good point

Also, Sarah and John are wanted terrorists. They wouldn't be renting a condo in LA right after T2, but probably seek out some of her buddies in south America.

Thing is, the writers make the story. Cameron will just make the story look pretty onscreen.

If the people writing it are just pushing lefty propoganda that's what you're going to get.

>Reportedly producer James Cameron and director Tim Miller are looking for an 18-year old Mexican actress to play a young female lead by the name of Dani Ramos. They’re also on the lookout for a Latin actor with fighting and stunt experience to play the new villain. Why are Hispanic actors specifically being sought? Well, aside from adding some diversity to the Terminator franchise, apparently the story might be set in Mexico City.

After Disney's Coco this will be next attempt to cash in on the new face of America.

>this new Terminator is supposed to be a direct sequel to Terminator 2: Judgment Day, effectively ignoring all the disappointing sequels that followed.
Doesn't mean it won't be as disappointing, and I'll fucking walk out if it's set in the 80s with lead spic actors

>complete with original stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton reprising their roles
>looking for an 18-year old Mexican actress to play a young female lead by the name of Dani Ramos. They’re also on the lookout for a Latin actor with fighting and stunt experience to play the new villain.
Why bring back acclaimed stars if you don't make them leads again?

>tfw literally everything is politics
I'm so damn tired of this shit.

How do you bag and tag a franchise that's been dead for 14 years?

Just maratho the Terminator and Judgement Day, filter all the nu-Terminator threads and say fuck it, it's that fucking easy, I'm piss sick of all this politician nonsense brought in franchises that don't need it

>muh lefty boogeyman

We've already got Niggatron.

underrated

they could also reason it, as he can hide more in the dark

Fucking kek

Why would skynet make a black terminator ?

The whole point of that robot is to infiltrate and go unnoticed.

A roided out nigger walking like a stiff and acting like a robot is a recipe for disaster in my opinion.

>producer James Cameron
>producer

It'll be awful. Just direct and write it James.

>Drumpf is le ebil nadzee, Blompf voters are also le ebil nadzees

Two can play at that game, sadly.