/stg/ - Stranger Things General

Looks Like Egg's Back On The Menu Boys Edition

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emwbOSnm6dA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KehXBUUXW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reposting the final version here.

First for Millie looking cute as fuck at Supanova Comic Con.

wish i could make you feel as good as your collage made me feel, user

I like how Jonathan's actor hesitates to take a drink because he's thinks it's a bad take. Glad they left it in, Nancy is a cute. CUTE!

tfw I could've gone to it today but I forgot about it and then I shit I had to do today

So Bob is gonna be in Season 3, right?

Enjoy. Let me know if you see any duplicates and I'll fix it. Might make another of her in the red shirt, she still looks cute but there's no tummy/midruff there unfortunately.

Sucks, sorry to hear that, oh well. Maybe there'll be another opportunity soon.

I wish. RIP.

You guys like Barb?

On the paintings in Will's room, yeah

Yeah. Because one year later is 1985, when Goonies is released, and that will be the new movie that the kids start obsessing over.

Do the writes have the balls to kill off a major character?

I'll go next year. Good thing I could give my friend some money to get me something signed by her :)

DELETE THIS THREAD

I hope Finn and Millie don't mess up Mike+Eleven with their behind the scenes shenanigans

barb is underrated

That's awesome, what was it? Post a pic?
And did your friend get a pic with her?

Why do you keep leaving this out?

Who would you recast as Mike?

Because it's not showing midriff or her in the grey shirt, only the jacket. I didn't include all the pics, only the good ones.

I hope the Duffer Brothers don't mess up the series completely with season 3.

Feels like the damage is already done. There was zero chemistry between them in season two. Finn (acting as Mike) generally seemed like he didn't really care if Eleven was back or not.

Yeah my friend got a pic with her.
He is a bit of an idiot and didn't go to the stand where the picture I wanted signed was being sold, but that's okay since he just got a photo of her signed for me. I don't have to photo on me and I won't be able to get it untill next week since I'll be out of Adelaide for the rest of the week. I'll ask him to send me a pic of it.

>doesn't even stand for a photo with her
rude

Yeah please post if when you can, that's cool you got one though nonetheless. It's late here so I have to leave soon but if you remember, reply to this post (even if the thread's dead by then) and I'll look for it.

Billy best character next to Steve

Am I autistic for not understanding why people want to take pictures with other people who are famous? At least not in this mass-produced manner.

Are you really that desperate for every known photo of Millie? Be honest user, how large is your Millie folder?

faggot

I don't want to either. I'd rather do it in a casual way, not some paid shit or whatever, but not like that's really possible to plan. That said, I'm sure glad others do so we can get cute photos of her like this.

I just started it last week, I didn't even think she was cute before then, kek. 328 photos atm.

It's to make them feel better about themselves, so they can show other people they know who haven't met celebrities and elevate their status a little bit. Basically it's just insecure faggots who let the media brainwash them into idolizing other people like they're living gods.

Why do people take pictures anyway?

I think my friend might be asleep since it's late here, but I'll still have the posting of the pic be directed at your post number

Based user.

>328
I don't have a prayer for you user

Vast majority have been from this thread.

Where you sourced them isn't the issue here.

youtube.com/watch?v=emwbOSnm6dA

>There was zero chemistry between them in season two. Finn (acting as Mike) generally seemed like he didn't really care if Eleven was back or not.

I would have to disagree with you there, i think their chemistry in s2 was believable enough especially from Mikes perspective. I'm just more worried about all this passive aggressiveness both of them have been displaying, it's clear that they don't have a normal relationship, but I just don't want any of their confrontation to seep into their acting.

I'm saying it doesn't even show that much dedication/isn't that hard to save pics for a few days. Not sure what your "issue" is either way though.

this

Kek that pic only proves my point. He was so emotionless when he was around Eleven. I guess it's because he didn't have a whole lot to do this season but Finn felt like he wasn't really trying this time.

>Not sure what your "issue" is either way though.
Not my issue. I'm not the one with 328 pics of Millie on my hard drive.

> I'M COMING IN

>finish season 2
>hey, I'll check some Sup Forums threads now
>/fack/, /mbb/, n-n-no p-pedo

ok then

Again, not sure what the issue is. I'm 100% certain other people here have more.

kek

Was this a pearl necklace joke?

You're a week or two too late, sorry user.

in our hearts

>Again, not sure what the issue is.
Don't worry. You'll understand in time.
>I'm 100% certain other people here have more.
That's terrible justification.

Whatever you say, triggered retard.

>being this assblasted
first day on Sup Forums?

This pic from the set would've been much better and looked in-character if the two of them weren't having their little spat.

Ugh, so predictable. Enjoy this while it lasts. :)

It's already dead, no thanks to you, idiot.

It is in character. Mike looking miserable in photos is a recurring joke.

>no thanks to you
I'm not the one filling each thread with 328 pics of Millie.

What? I don't think I'm who you're replying to. And no one's even dumping pics here. You're off your rocker buddy.

But that face doesn't say 'emotionless' to me though user, neither did Finn's face during their reunion scene. But eh, you can have your interpretation and i do admit that Finn was more laid back this season generally speaking.

agreed with you

it could just as easily be in as if it was out of character

>I don't think I'm who you're replying to.
Nice try. Nobody would jump to a Milliefag's defense like that.

So Stranger Things huh?

>Finn was more laid back this season generally speaking.
He got some good background scenes in. My favourite Mike moment is when amnesiac Will remembers him and forgot everyone else. That smug look was pretty funny.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm also going to stop replying now because you're derailing the thread more any any Milliefag. You're worse than them. Go fuck yourself.

>the absolute state of /stg/

>I'm not defending anyone.
Because there's nobody else. It's just sad, lonely you, user. But at least you have those Millie pics to keep you company.

You're here too user.

Mike still looks in love with El, the problem is Millie with her shitty wooden acting

holy shit kek

What happened to not replying? Couldn't resist, huh?

POST DOGS

Are you madanon? When will the mods ban your faggot ass already? You're so insecure and need to have the last word. I feel sorry for you. Autistic retards are truly something else. Seek therapy.

Will Millie be appearing at the UN in NYC tomorrow for world children’s day? I know that Dafne Keen and Isabel Moner will be.

Why would I be mad? Mad because you're getting so easily butthurt over literally nothing? I think not user. I'm having too much fun with you to be mad.

I really liked her physically, too bad the show did´nt give her a lot of screentime

>I'm having too much fun with you to be mad.
Confirmed the insecure faggot that's been derailing the past few threads trying to get a kick out of people.

(You). That's the last one, sorry, bitch.

You're feeding a troll you fucking idiot, just stop responding.

How can I resist when you're always here (yes I know it's you, Milliefag) and so easily irritable?
>That's the last one
Is it?

This, just report him and move on.

Do you prefer finn with curly hair or straight hair?

>thinking there's only one Milliefag
so new it hurts

Reports from /stg/ seem to fall on deaf ears, I've been reporting the pedos for days and nothing gets deleted.

>posting so furiously you forget to link to the post
so mad it's fun

Curly. I wish i has hair like this

she thicc

Curly always beats straight. Always.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KehXBUUXW4

Why don't the kids from Stranger Things make kino like this? Why are they so boring?

Who is the coolest kid IRL? It's Noah right?

didn’t know Millie was being cast as a giraffe kek

he's like 17 so probably

>Again, not sure what the issue is. I'm 100% certain other people here have more.
holy shit this guy

Are kids from ST hang out with each other?

Who's noah?
the coolest are probably finn and Gaten

i thought he was the youngest

that's the proportions of the neck in the painting you uncultured pleb

Maybe because they're at least sort of on-topic unlike you.

he is, i confused the name for caleb

Will