What were your favorite quips from Joss Whedon's "The Justice League?"

What were your favorite quips from Joss Whedon's "The Justice League?"

>BATMAN: Ouch I'm definitely bleeding in some places ahh ooh owie I need an orange slice.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455
youtube.com/watch?v=ySK1xcvElIo&feature=youtu.be&t=4m3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell me something... are you Sneed?

>FLASH: Wow James Gordon looks like everyone left that's not really like them I mean it's not something we've ever really established in this universe in fact it was really only a thing in those Nolan movies that everyone loves but aren't canon to the current DCEU so the joke really doesn't work here well oh well isn't it funny that I stayed behind even though I'm the fastest one and could have easily noticed and reacted and run away I mean you'd think being the fastest I'd be the first gone but nope still here well seeya Jim.

That joke would have felt better coming from a Lego: Batman movie

Aquaman being emotional.

That annoyed me. He says it's rude to leave without saying anything, then does the same.

Batman in BVS: YOU ARE NOT A GOD, YOURE NOT EVEN A MAN. I WILL MAKE YOU BLEED CLARK, I WILL MAKE IT HURT, I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER, I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE WEAK, HELPLESS, AFRAID, ALONE

Batman in JL: Ouchies, something’s definitely bleeding! Hehe

uh aquaman I think you meant to say sodium chloride water

>Clark said you're the thirstiest young woman he has ever met

I laughed when Martha said that and no one else did. Then Martha had to explain the joke by saying she meant to say 'hungriest', suddenly everyone in the cinema laughed. Why the fuck do they have to keep spelling things out for idiots?

DOSTOYEVSKI bro do you even read

capeshit audiences are universally idiots

This was a Snyder scene along with the flash drawing on that guy's face and the 'Im rich' Bruce Wayne quip
Snyder/Terrio humor was way more natural than Whedons

Aquabro. All day every day. I refuse to spoil it, but it was the funniest shit I've ever seen in a comic book movie, and they managed to do it without making him a retard.

It's just about the only positive thing Whedon brought to the film.

AQUAMAN: You dress up like a bat lol
BATMAN: You talk to fish lol nice pitchfork LOL

Spoil it, nobody here is going to see this movie

It looked like a tv show

That scene where he says, "Honestly? I think we're all going to die," is him sitting on Wondy's lasso. He basically says precisely what he thinks about everybody and it's fucking hilarious.

The Quip League

How did they all disappear in the 5 seconds without Gordon knowing when Batman just jumped from the statue like a tired fat guy and wonder woman and cyborg all make a lot of noise when jumping?

This is a Joss Whedon flick. Turn off your brain and just laugh, stupid.

The rooftop scene was Snyder though

Quit being a Snyder fanboy. Those were clearly Whedon quality quips.

give me the before and after scenes

seriously what the fuck is whedon's problem

Anything that looks good and has natural humor is Snyder
Anything that looks straight to tv, bad cg, forced humor/quips and bloated Affleck is Whedon

Same for the bleeding joke, and most of the gags. Batman in JL was almost unrecognizable from the one in BvS.

I LOVED BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER.

Is he talking about his anus when he says somethings bleeding?

look at this sad dude, omg. kill yourself faggot. lmao

FUCKING YES

> I'm definitely bleeding in some places no there want "i'm", it was "something is definitely bleeding" and he meant Superman acts like a mad bitch who is menstruating.

Whedon quips definitely work on multiple layers.

All that "Justice League" has proven is that Zack Snyder has been holding Henry Cavill back from letting his natural charisma and charm shine through. We all knew he could be a great Superman, and while I don't like Joss Whedon, at least he understands the character slightly better and gives the fans what they want to see.

Personally I'd like to see more of Snyder's visual flair with Terrio's writing and Whedon's dialogue, but that more than likely won't happen ever again. It's an interesting combination.

Shit post

LMAO. Based sneedposter.

Quick, Snyderbros!

Whedon, left or right?

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL

Left: The unfinished version of Justice League

Right: Justice League, as finished by Whedon.

Sorry, yo

>louis ck abuses his power to masturbate in front of co-workers
>gets his shit dropped from every thing
>joss whedon abuses his power to fuck co-workers
>nothing happens

Right

The scene where he says that Gal Gadot is hot? Pretty funny indeed.

when Steppenwolf howled at the moon and coughed at the end if his scene

this isnt real right

holy shit

It was a good gag, and the only piece of character development Aquaman had

Great quip, pro

My favourite quip was when the little girl pulled out some bugspray.

Not because it was funny or anything, but because I had mentioned to my friend only a minute earlier that they needed to get some bug spray. It gives me hope that one day, I TOO could be like Joe Sweden.

THEY INSERTED THAT SCENE JUST TO PASS THE BECHDEL TEST

>Tell me something... are you Sneed?
t. chuck

first sneedpost to make me kek

Is it accually Marvel tier capeshit? I'm not sure if i'll go see it as batman is the only character even remotelly intresting and i really don't want to see "lol let's do it friends xDD :D" type of batman.

why was gordon in this movie? he had literally 3 scenes that added nothing

>and it's fucking hilarious
at best mildly amusing

Doesn't sound like you'll like it. Batman is very different than in BvS, and he reminded me of Schumacher Batman sometimes

kek mostly true id say

>This is a person who looks exactly like me but who is definitely NOT me… Hippie, long hair… (((Very attractive Jewish boy)))…
>He drinks milk. I don’t drink milk.

WHEDON'D

It was fanservice

you memesters should make the last couple of seconds as hes on the ground loop and add quips in subtitles that get progressively more stupid

If you like Batman don't watch this flick
He is almost polar opposite to how he was in BvS
Ben looks a shadow of his former self especially in the reshoots and Batman is now a quipping comic relief character

H-HES FAST!!

Fuck... Accually liked him in BvS
Well thanks for saving my money

Would the Amazonians shouting orders at each other count?

Also, you just reminded me of the >"lassoing motherbox with rope-then tying rope to arrow and firing arrow which launches mother box across the plains" trick.

disney shill post, he was right on the money

>Would the Amazonians shouting orders at each other count?
I dunno it feels like they were talking about badguywolf

While I agree that Supes was allowed to be warmer and more friendly, I think we're in for a surprise. Considering the circumstances, he comes off as *too* warm, maybe a little *too* friendly and comfortable.

Like Stepford Supes. I think he's possessed and maybe not aware of it.

Oh how i wish you were trolling

I think it would be even funnier if he actually offered an handshake, like he is the newbie to being a superhero so he doesnt feel like he is above the other people.

My favourite joke was the one where they thought they made a good movie. Cracks me up every time

This movie made me dislike Batman and want an evil Supes despite the intention of trying to make me like how they have changed since BvS
That's how much of a mess it is

To introduce and set him up for a larger role in The Batman

Is The Batman even happening at this point desu

Why would any young actress have sex with that man?

Reminder that Snyder willingly gave Justice League to Joss instead of accepting WB's offer to suspend production for a year:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455

Also Zach's "daughter" was a stupid, selfish skank.

The Chad Kryptonian Vs the Virgin Vigilante

Corporate spin

>Also Zach's "daughter" was a stupid, selfish skank.
How ya know?

Ugh... yeah.. formerly Chuck...

If it does, I doubt it'll be with Affleck

because she let herself get killed by hollywood whackers who passed it off as suicide

Suicide. Duh.

I stiil can't believe they did that shit to Batman. Would Whedon treat Black Panther like a Winnie Pooh character too?

>BATMAN: Help me! They killed Zacks Daughter! They're gonna kill my family if this movie does bad! PLEASE SEE THIS MOVIE! HELP ME DC FANS! I NEED YOU HELP!
>SUPERMAN: You so funny Batman!

I love these quips! Definitely Whedon!

The cast and crew where against Whedon adding a few jokes but he managed to get them in because they tested well as test audiences laughed at those jokes.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Batman v Superman. The plot is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the character development will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Snyder's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from r/atheism, for instance. The fans like this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these films, to realise that they’re not just epic - they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Batman v Superman trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the depth in lex's existential catchphrase “if God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good," which itself is a cryptic reference to Richard Dawkin's epic the God Delusion. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Zach Snyder's genius wit unfolds itself on their cinema screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Batman v Superman tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Underrated

>orange slices
I don't get it.

That was actually super cool.

>Snyder/Terrio humor was way more natural than Whedons
can you give some examples?

normies need dealing with

you mean use a transcript of what he actually said?

that entire scene, minus batmans lines and the cgi was great. Comic batman would have opened with lois, movie batman had to make stupid jokes.

do you just make this shit up?

Most Joss moment for me was when the old lady was bitching about his kidnapped janitor husband on tv.

Is there any quip where they BTFO Drumpf, or is Whedon a misogynist now?

Whedon got caught after getting hired by WB but prior to Weinstein. He also wasn't called out by his co-workers but rather his ex-wife. He's in the feminist dog house, on thin ice, and could get destroyed if one former co-worker just steps up and speaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySK1xcvElIo&feature=youtu.be&t=4m3s

Bvs batman was amazing, why can't we get a movie like that? Or a detective movie where batman actually uses things other than his money or fists.