ITT: Future school shooters

ITT: Future school shooters

He's not psychopatic.

Clarence, on accident.

He is a narcissist though.

>That episode where Clarence brought a toy gun to school but it turned out to be a real gun.

"I'm here not for friendship, I'm here to win."

Yes but he feels empathy, school shooters are people without any empathy and bad intentions with an extreme huge ego.

>That episode where Clarence gets a girlfriend
>"I guess it's true what they say, nice guys do finish last" referring to himself
>Slams the door in some girls face
He is literally Elliot Roger.

>Yes but he feels empathy, school shooters are people without any empathy
Source?

I'm pretty sure school shooters are people that see the people they are shooting as villains. That isn't lack of empathy, that is a warped sense of justice.

>that episode where Clarence discovered the eldritch truth, opening a gate for the Old Ones to peer through and caused outbreaks of mania, plagues, and death
What a rascal.

Because they are psychopathic stupid redneck, psychopatic people doesn't feel any empathy, you search chad tier excuses to hate and exclude more some target on your american social darwisnist mind.

also they kills people which have nothing to do with their problems every times.

>That episode where Sumo finds out his dad was born in Innsmouth
It explained so much.

>living in a country where severely autistic people can access military tier firearms

>I'm pretty sure school shooters are people that see the people they are shooting as villains. That isn't lack of empathy, that is a warped sense of justice.
>That isn't lack of empathy, that is a warped sense of justice.
I'm not going to argue against this, narcissists think to getting away with their shit is a tremendous injustice

i have to do it skeeter, once every other boy in school is dead patty wil love me
i just need the right costume

I heard Mr. Dink just got a new costume, you can probably borrow that

>That episode where Breen begins slaughtering small animals in town for nonsensical reasons, and Gilben is the only one strong enough to face him
That one gave me a few chuckles.

Where did you find that picture of me?

>redneck
No, not really. I can't think of any shooter that would fit that description.

But really, according to the FBI and CIA's criminal profiling of all school and mass shooters, the only thing in common they found was they were all, "very depressed."

>military tier

Boy, Aren't you lucky Doug?
Some burger started shooting up the school HONK!

literally me

Double D was drowning in pussy.

I seriously thought about shooting up my old school. I have empathy like everyone else, but all the scum in that place where the villains or didnt matter enough to stand in my way. Also i still am very depressed.

Seek help.

>fedora meme
Kys

Theres only so much help you can get. Therapists and doctors can cure lonliness.

yeah he was. The best girl too

Kek, i can actually see this being a real episode

>cant
Fucking phone keyboard

Sarah also wanted his double D.

>military tier

Wouldnt that break the gun

Alien rocks who casually push people off roofs don't count and also don't go to school.

>why did he kill those people?
>he was lonely
Maybe flip the gun the other way around.

Dan just seems like the right guy for this task

Thats what normies get for ignoring me

Nah Dan is more about ruining his enemy's lives not ruining them.
For him to go school shooter tier he'd need to coincidentally have a gun on him the exact moment he was wronged by a large amount of the student body.

Yeah because people who kill people in war don't feel empathy.
Because cops who fight crime don't feel empathy.
I hope you suddenly feel less empathetic when your life is ever in danger.

It's an AK

Shit would still shoot if he ran it over

Did you ever think that maybe it is becuse you're an unlikeable fuck ?

>redneck
woah, I didn't know school shootings were only possible in the southern US

I find it weird that they arent in other countries tbqh

Nah, i would never do that. I think.

>redneck
Oh please, rednecks too fat to get off own lawn.