Just

> 97. MIGHTY CAPTAIN MARVEL #2 (MAR)

Other urls found in this thread:

previewsworld.com/Article/191245-Exclusive-Februarys-Top-100-Best-Selling-Comics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link for the rest?

previewsworld.com/Article/191245-Exclusive-Februarys-Top-100-Best-Selling-Comics

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
DAAAAAANNNNNNVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERS

Pathetic.

Sup Forums has more Carol shills than Carol books' have buyers.

I don't quite know what these threads are supposed to accomplish.

The movie's still coming.

We already know good comics don't sell, user.

>Only non-Star Wars Marvel books in the Top 20 are Spider-Man and two event issues
JUST

I think the hope is to make the comics actually good. I'm pretty excited for the movie, if only because I know it'll be written by competent screenwriters who don't write the comic

Missed their chance.

Yeah, and when the movie comes, Carol will be rebooted into whatever character Brie Larson plays in the movie, just like Tony and RDJ.

>28 Unworthy Thor #4
>41 Mighty Thor #16

Feels good man

I'm among the biggest of those Carol shills and don't even buy the fucking things.
Why bother? They'll reboot her again anyway. :^)

i feel like her sales are a self fulfilling prophecy at this point

i just wonder what going to happen if or when the movie bombs?

>A Marvel movie
>Bombing

At most, she'll just get a movie remake, as mentioned. At worst, they'll continue to try to push her.

>i just wonder what going to happen if or when the movie bombs?
They'll Hulk her. No big deal.

bump

Marvel needs to just dump the SJW writers and hire someone who will place character over gender. Hasn't Marvel learned anything? SJW COMICS DO NOT SELL! KSD wouldn't sell, so instead of Marvel learning from their mistakes, Marvel reboots with KSD 2.0.

lmao this delusion

This, this, why the fuck not just make them gay? You'd grab a few headlines, might boost some sales for a while, and it enhances a relationship that's already basically like an old married couple.

>written by competent screenwriters
Screenwriters who are altering the character's entire origin story because it's "too similar to Green Lantern".

>why the fuck not just make them gay?
Fuckheads like you are why Iceman is gay now.

What's the matter

Is she upset people keep praising her

>muh SJW's

Fuck off moron

there wasn't even anything like that in the Captain Marvel book

In what way is Carol origin similar to Green Lantern. Carol became drawn to Mar-Vell and a romance developed between the two. A Kree enemy of Mar-Vell's named Yon-Rogg soon learned of the relationship and kidnapped Carol as bait to lure Mar-Vell into a trap. When Mar-Vell came to the rescue, Yon-Rogg deployed forbidden Kree technology called the Psyche-Magnitron in an attempt to destroy his enemy. During the battle the Psyche-Magnitron, which had the power to turn thoughts into reality, exploded and Captain Marvel shielded Carol from its radiation with his own body, causing Carol to absorb much of his own genetic template. Carol's wish to stand with Mar-Vell as an equal rather than a helpless victim completed the process, and her DNA became a perfect synthesis of Kree and human genes.

>turning her into a dyke
>not sjw

Yes, there was. Her TV show is funding a hyper advanced space station used for planetary defense just so Margaret Stohl can have Carol virtue signalling about the objectification of women and white-washing. For fucks sake, give funding of the station back over to the US Government. The TV show is forced and doesn't need to be there.

>>turning her into a dyke

Why are you talking about things that never happened?

Fuck off moron

>REEEE

she don't have boobs anymore?

Carol is just not very interesting or relatable.

The entire character, in its present state, is entirely formed from SJW-based thinking.

>Tragic Backstory
Problematic, erase it!

>Alcholism
What's this...flaws?!? Can't have that.

>Appearance
Wow, misogynistic design. No boobs!

>Personality
She's a leader, demanding respect and...

>Role in the 616
She can't be a bit player, push her to the top! She's a key figure and everyone loves her!

Storytime

"a lot of cleavage"?
That's "a lot of cleavage"?

What a fucking stupid hair this guy has.

B-B-B-BUT SHE'S GONNA BE THE NEW WONDER WOMAN!

I cannot think of a single heterosexual partner for either Carol or Jess that would improve upon their stories or are worth looking into for any reason whatsoever in the current Marvel landscape.

Jess has been passed around like used goods for years now, Carol's a coal burner and her most notable romance comes from the debacle that was Avengers #200. Having them hook up ensures they're constantly featured in eachother's supporting cast which is only a plus, while doing different things with their dynamic.

With current Marvel's hardon for diversity it's such an obvious fit, make them bi if you're scared of an Iceman 2.0.

Nope, what they said was that she was gonna to be BETTER than WW, because different from Diana, "Carol will actually sell".

Now Wonder Woman at her 15ยบ sells three times more than the second issue of this Scrappy. Ah, the hubris.

I love you, only slightly in the gay way, and everything you said is what needs to happen. Which means it never will.

Dear Marvel, I miss buying your comics. Bring back the god of EiC soon pls

That hack chick that tried to claim she wrote the GotG movie with James Gunn instead of simply the first treatment teamed up with the chick who worked with Docter on the Inside Out movie that Docter did most of the work on. At no way is this script a cluster fuck of epic proportions. Not saying bomb, just lower than IM2 level script incoming.

i mean she could be with some work but apparently marvel doesn't want that

Damn.