youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc
streamable.com/2qkut
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ka-lel naoooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc

Prime Snyder kino
Shame about the rest of this Whedon mutilated mess

The only good thing about this shitty movie, and it's actually pretty great.

This scene is actually kino.

What video game is this?

Only good moment in the flick

N-NANI?

same scene was in xmen though, I wonder how ppl didnt notice it

>superman is as fast as flash

Because it's completely different, dumbass

Blocks your path

that was great

really ? how's that ? apocalypse turning eyes and looking to quicksilver

What Sega Genesis game is this

It's was actually a great fucking scene, the whole Supes Vs JL was great in general but the additional Whedon quips were cringy

He doesn't turn his eyes, for starters

yes he does a little, watch xmen again

So why is Superman angry?

cringekino

what the fuck is this

is this the intro for the new Tekken game?

that was one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life

Trying too hard.

whats wrong with superman? please explain?

were they gay for each other?

"Catch me Clark! Catch me!"

>0:39
>that retarded as fuck bump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW DID SOMEONE DIRECT THIS GOOFY SHIT

He got resurrected using a magic alien box but woke up confused and proceeds to beat the shit out of the rest of the Justice League.
Flash enters the speed force thinking he can get around Supes but as he passes him supes eyes follows flash, flash gives a pretty funny wtf face as Supes throws the rest of the JL around like dolls and then tries to kill flash
Bravo Snyder

I'm going to be mad af if I find out this scene got significantly edited down because it was by far the best thing in this flick

This was actually great. The music was perfect. Too bad Superman is only in 5 minutes of the movie.

No his eyes just shake in place like thy focuse on what's in front of them. They didn't turn like those rlm plebs said

Apocalypse adapts and starts to be able to follow quicksilvers movements. you see his eyes start to move faster and faster.

It's similar, but not quite the same

I loved this scene. Superman btfo of the entire justice league was great. And Flash's reaction to him being able to follow his movements was one of the best parts of the film.

One thing bothered me though. Why did Cyborg just run up and try and grab his arm. He could have just blasted him with his gun hand point blank.

Hmm... ya know, I hate capeshit, and I'm sure this movie blows... but I actually like this webm. Seems like a pretty cool take on what two super-fast beings fighting might look like.

So superman is the bad guy in this movie?

Why is JL fighting Superman?

Most people that disliked the movie seem to agree that it's the best part of the whole thing.

flash was the best part of the movie

>all of these people on Sup Forums that have paid to see the film

what the fuck is wrong with you guys?
do you not feel like idiots handing over your money to WB for such a shit product like that?

I literally burst into dance after I saw that

>spend years in coffin
>still intact

how does superman fall faster than gravity after jumping?

He can fly, he's just flying downwards when he does that.

thats because:

We've had 2 superman movies
We've had batman in one, which was enough
Half-superman water edition isn't all that cool
Wonder Skeleton can't act

and the flash tv show is miscast/too marvel

I kind enjoyed this kino

>le 56% face

Literally this moment is more funnier than the entire of Thor Ragnarok

is the mask CGI'd to his face? Why is literally everything CGI!?

i thought superman was a good guy

This. Superman moves so fucking awkward. It almost feels like a parody.

If Superman's faster than Flash then Flash's literally useless, why is he there?

Here is the full scene with sound

streamable.com/2qkut

Honestly it's a better and funnier scene than anything in the MCU minus the cringy Whedon quips added in at the end

Shame the rest of the movie was so forgettable

>those puffy jew lips

Flash is just underdeveloped in terms of power.

Why did they make his bottom lips so thick in every scene?

Ezra is shitty flash. Even Grunt more fits the char

Flash is just started

Flash is early stage of using his powers, he hasn't really got to grips with the speed force yet

Because Flash is still stronger than anyone else in the league outside of supes.

"pet sematary"

which is the line the flash says when everyone realizes he might be angry they ressurected him

Flash is new to this shit, and Superman isn't faster than him.

Even as a rookie Flash was still fast enough to dodge superman

>years

It hasn’t even been years in real life. I still can’t believe that BvS was just last year

>running fast = running in slow motion
FUCKING DUMB

Cavill has Emilia Clarke tier acting, his facial expressions are always overblown as fuck

Still Cavill fits Superman like he was born to play him.

This has got based Joss Whedon all over it. No way could Synder craft a character beat moment this cute and funny.

It's different in xmen.

>Apocalypse starts adjusting to quicksilver, then uses his powers to just hold him in place

With this, Superman could keep track of Flash right off the bat and actually moves faster than him.

This. It makes absolutely no senes. The whole point of using slow-mo in a scene with super-fast characters is to make the world AROUND THEM slow enough that you can see them moving quickly. It doesn't make any goddamn sense to slow down to the point where THE PERSON GOING FAST ALSO APPEARS SLOW

This one scene made the entire movie worth it. You never realize how scary and OP Superman is until shit like this happens.

My god that was gay. Was this show like this and I don’t remember it?

Will we get an extended version? Cause 120 minutes is not enough

If you've ever lived in a small town in a red state the logic behind this starts to become more clear. They have no taste and no freedom there.

...i havent watched the movie and that scene was rather good
fuck that setpiece with the copcar tho

smallville was prime twink gay kino

>This one scene made the entire movie worth it.
you're extremely delusional

dude just turn your brain off

This was 100% Snyder, no dodgy CG upper lip on Cavill

The Whedon moments in this whole scene were few
>flash saying 'pet cemetery'
>Anytime Supes is talking to Batman e.g. 'do you bleed?'
>Batmans 'yeah something is definitely bleeding' quip

Oh NO NO NO NO NO NO NO-

It was awesome. Like live action DBZ done right.

>Blocks your path
if quicksilver just had heard of the invention of "the knife" he could have soloed apocalypse

after watching these memes I can't go to cinema to watch it. I'd just start laughing at every meme scene hysterically

>So why is Superman angry?
he hoped to remain dead in the pile of shit the DCU is.

this is the gayest thing I've ever seen in my life

>Like live action DBZ
Now I know you're a fucking pleb.

You need to grow up, son

>superman is as fast as a young flash
yes

>Hmm... ya know, I hate capeshit, and I'm sure this movie blows... but I actually like this webm. Seems like a pretty cool take on what two super-fast beings fighting might look like.
its the first time in the DCU that superman shows he is capable of superspeed actually. all other incidents show him doing minor boost but not like in this scene where all of the fighting of him vs flash occurs while the others are almost standing still in mid air.

Kino.

Barry is at a pretty low power level in the films, he is still figuring shit out. Peak Barry could run so fast shit got quantum.

It was, the rest of the movie was a complete disappointment but was better than any other Capeshit scene in this year

I just wish it was longer because they could have made this their 'airport scene'
In hindsight Supes should have just been the villain and this being the climax.