Golan the Insatiable

Make way puny mortals for your Overlord, Golan the Insatiable! Godlord terrible of Gkruool, Crusher of Wills, Impregnator of the Unimpregnable!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marymackcomedy/status/605119523985891328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still kinda sad about how they took something great like the original and made it utterly unremarkable.

Why does Fox have to start up new series just to cancel them? It's fucking annoying.

I'm still upset we didn't get more Mary Mack:
twitter.com/marymackcomedy/status/605119523985891328
>Thank u! I'm only in season 1. Fox decided to hire bigger names 4 me and the monster but I bet it'll still be decent. The creator is a great guy. I really miss it!

>I REALLY MISS IT!
:(

The Fox season had some okayish episodes and some bad ones. Dylan is still cute but they ruined Golan for me. The joke "he acts whiney" doesn't work if he does that 90% of the time.

Underrated show

The show's okay, not bad and not great. Did it get cancelled?

I'm glad we finally got a show that's set in my own state. But man it fell off after season 1.

This show didn't deserve what happened to it at all.

Good show was good

I love this show so much
fuck the haters

>Golan the Insatiable
>is actually fairly satiable
>Godlord terrible of Gkruool
>isn't particularly terrible, barely lords over anything
>Crusher of Wills
>hasn't actually crushed any
>Impregnator of the Unimpregnable
>hasn't done that either

web series>tv series

Mary Mack is shit though in comparison

I preferred the first version but the second wasn't bad although it did have some bad habits. It can't go two minutes without an explosion or someone getting their head cut off or something.

2lewd

Nathan Explosion is Dylan's true father.

why is there no comic continuation

>a little girl has to sound like a generic little girl
>or else its shit
>SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
OS Dylans voice was odd, but it was also interesting and memorable. Also Mack did the better job acting.

Who do you think he banged first, her mom or her sister?