Hero or villain?

Hero or villain?

JOHN?

Chili and sea bass or Chilean sea bass?

Incompetent villain

Homeric Hero

Nice and hot

Easily a villain, Nedry was scammed into having to debug all the shit he worked on, shit he didn't know what was for (=bugs) and for a FLAT fee because the company he worked for won a race to the bottom.

either way he spared no expense

Chili is it's own meal, but I'm also a fatass so undefined national fish is welcome.

Easily villain.

>boasting about sparing no expenses
>underpays his employees
>one disgruntled underpaid employee starts a chain reaction that leads to the chaos that ensues throughout the movie

Where do you get that much Chili and Sea Bass anyway

At pic related point, Nedry adresses Hammond as "dad", revealing they're actually related though probably only legally (he's possibly his stepson, though he might be Tim and Lex's father). How come this is never adressed again, even when Hammond is bent on get his family out of the island whatever it takes? Is this the biggest plot hole in the entire movie?

Book: Villain

Movie: Greedy old man that get's emotional at the end

IT'S OVER NEDRY
I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

So it's not the fat slob's fault for being greedy and releasing man-eating dinosaurs while stealing from his employer? It's the employers fault because he didn't pay enough?

Neither, just a fucking moron.

They're not related, he's using "dad" as a sarcastic way to tell him "stop telling me how to run my life".

Nedry was contracted by InGen to work on the Jurassic Park mainframe, but they didn't tell him the million lines of code were meant for dinosaur DNA, so bugs were bound to appear. When they did, Hammond demanded Nedry's company to fix them all for free, else they would badmouth them to every other major firm. I think they omitted this part because they wanted the fat evil nerd to come off as a villain and Hammond as a sympathetic moron who cries staring at his cane.

ALEJANDRO

it's implied he disowns him once he learns ned was the one responsible for the system being shut down

This guy is a huge asshole in the book.

did someone say huge asshole?

He also dies there.

I love this meme.

He is a misguided hero.

No you unfunny fuck. 10/10 b8

Neither. He is a scientist, it doesn't mater if the outcome is good or bad as long as the field of science creates better Science. The field of Science need more sceientists that don't care if their science is used for bad, as long as the sceince moves forwards.

Hammond isn't a scientist you moron