Patrick

Harris

I want her to fart in my face desu.

Spread your legs first.

>Kneel
>They are kneeling

>NOW KNEEL BEFORE MEE!!
>They are kneeling

Why is she so retarded? Does she need glasses or something?

Never really got the hype for Cate being attractive but she is hot as fuck with dark hair and the eye shadow. It was a fucking shame they kept making her have those stupid horns.

Nee ulll

>>It's a shame they made her look like the character she's playing.

What was their excuse for making Hemidall a nigger than?

i thought she said eel?

Bee far yur kaween

I would Kneel to her without her asking and worship her succulent feet

I'll kneel if you bend over

Mr. Anderson

Do you think she'd let me suck her mommy cock? Asking for a friend.

Yeah I'm not getting into another argument with a racebaiting faggot.

>swn shit in your mouth
What's the point in going on?

Because I just proved your dumbass wrong that they don't have to follow the original character design or because you're just terrible at arguing in general?

loki looked weird in this movie

NEEEE NUUUU

No because I already know you're one of those fags who'll keep changing goalposts.
Case in point
Going from talking about Hela's helmet to talking about Heimdell's skin color.

>It's a shame they made her look like the character she's playing.

So tell me how this doesn't also apply to Heimdall's skin color? Explain how that is moving goalposts at all.

this

He was talking about her helmet design and you sperged out about skin colour because you're an insecure retard as per usual from Amerigoblins

Because you went from costume design to skin color.

deGrasse

Will she get GRAPED in Infinity War? Asking for a friend...

Imagine if she was your mom

since everyone else is too busy jacking off i'll be brave enough to ask. sauce?

url in the corner. sasha rose i think.

>planned to kill myself with the slim chance that I'll be reincarnated as Cate's son
>tfw she's probably in menopause now

>tfw no dominatrix mom to give you forced handjobs as punishment for bad grades

>"Kneel. Before your queen."
>Later in the movie claims she is no queen

>ywn kneel before Mommy
>ywn be Her little servant boy
>ywn forced to feed and seed Her or else face the consequences

www.brutal-facesitting.com

are you retarded or something?

A daring synthesis.

She doesn't look so dominant in this photograph.

underrated

Harvey always knew how to show dominance to hollywood sluts

Thinking about seeing this tomorrow, do I need to watch any other films before going into it? I think Dark World, GotG2, and Homecoming are the only ones I haven't seen.

Seal

very underrated lol

If you saw Ultron you should be fine.

I just got spoiled with the death scene of banner and I don't want to watch it anymore

should I do it anyways?

Yes.

Banner didn't die wtf

wew lad

a.uguu.se/gsEKQiNWNfBk_whattheliteralfuck.webm

Probably because the CGI team fucked her up by not listening past one line of dialog.

Lmao the irony

We're talking about fictional characters so how is costume design and skin color not in the same playing field?

You have to consider the fact that filmmakers change a character's ethnicity just as willfully they do their costume.

cheers user

Imagine being Chris Hemsworth in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Cate Blanchett, you fuckin' evil, all menacing with your tight body and jet-black hair. I would totally hit you with a hammer, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck her brains out in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Chris Hemsworth and not only sit in that chair while Cate Blanchett flaunts her perfect MILF body in front of you, the skin-tight costume leaving little to the imagination, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her costume with the suggestive little tears but her friendly attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO NICE and DAMN, CATE BLANCHETT IS THAT *APPROACHABLE*?? because they're not the ones who was unaware that a 48-year old could be this sexy before that day. You've been only fucking a bunch of thots and groupies and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Australia. You've never even seen anything this fucking hot before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her stomach, herself embarassed that you have to put up with this mother of four (for that is what she calls herself), with a beauty she somehow maintained all these years. And then Taika Waititi calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Thor. You're not going to lose future MCU sequels and spin-offs over this. Just bear it. Hide your erection and bear it.

Neill

>48 yo
>looks better than most 20 something girls out there

How?

You just have to come in with racebaiting bullshit. You just wanted to interject your "Lel niggers, amirite Sup Forums bros?" bullshit.

she hasn't been blacked

To get racists like you mad, and seeing as how we're like five years removed and you're still complaining it definitely worked.

Rekt

hi doggie!

heavy make up and photoshop

m-mommy

Why do you refuse to have the discussion? I don't see how talking about a white norse character in the comics being changed to black in the movies is racebaiting. Im sure if Luke Cage was cast as a white actor you'd have no issues talking about that.

Ohh I see, you're just triggered that he used the N word. Poh baybay

>worships the goddess of death

he's not dead, he hulks out right after

hahahah what the fuck

lol imagine if she just farted haha

so is puny Banner immortal? whenever his damage takes too much damage he automatically becomes the Hulk and heals everything up?

kate is like 60 or something, no thx

>whenever his damage takes too much damage
meant to say his body.

stop memeing

yes, basically

>B-But I have tits! And a vagina! And I'm spoiled!
>And this gives you power over me?

Weinstein is a big guy.

Such a funny character in a funny movie, I loved it. Did you guys enjoy Thor Ragnarok?

His hair looks weird in this movie, like it's a wig.

haha he didn't land properly!!

2 Hours have passed and only one person replied to this.

This is why /tv has shit taste.

tbqh I've never fully read an
>imagine being
post. Too long.

Peart?

He's had a receding hairline for ages. Of course it's a wig.

Same. And castrate me

The comedy in this movie was pretty good

I said.... KNEE YULL

overrated

I was thinking about this the other day.
It was probably just shitty dialogue for the trailer.

>americlaps can't hold in their laughter and begin cheering

GOD DAMN I wish she would kick me in the groin

shes clearly the goddess of death irl

Or suffocated me between her thighs.

yaaaaassss
queeeeeeen

he didn't fly so good

she looks like rule 63 loki

in avengers 1 he talked about how tried to commit suicide by putting a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger, he turned into Hulk and spat the bullet out

Banner probably can't die unless he gets thrown into the sun or something

It was meant to show that she was happy with ruling over zombies because no one liked her

I think it was more along the lines of "I'm not [just] a queen, I'm the god of death."

didn't she said goddess?
hmm, mandela effect

can't really find any sympathy for these hollywood whores