youtube.com/watch?v=FyMJqp4071o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is wrong with his skin?

alcoholism does that

heatings

He looks like a bloated corpse with blush all over it

Wow, uh, i- isn't this a comedy show??

His head rash looks almost like the Batman logo

creams + makeup + sweat + heat from lamps + stress + alcohol. stir. leave for 10 minutes.

+Botox reaction.

what is that? a scar

Chronical facepalming does that too

Someone get this hothead outta here

So what you're saying is..... he branded himself?

BRANDED

hey ben... who turned the heater on huh? you got any water?

Warner Bros. did the branding

>academy award winner
>rich
>handsome

Why does he look so sad all the time?

he cares too much

because he knows hes got Alec Baldwin and John Travolta fathead syndrome coming before long

Hang in there Ben

pleae tell me there is footage of him running around drunk screaming "i'm batman!" while puking his guts out

What's a homeless guy doing with expensive clothes?

thats actually footage of kevin smith during their once a year lunch where he insisted ben bring the mask

Rosacea doesn't come from drinking but it is exacerbated by it. not saying that's what he has but its true.

hang in, more like hang over

Because he thought he signed up to make some Nolan-tier Batman movies, not Schumacher-tier Batman movies.

>Last movie as director was shit
>Accused of sexual harassment
>JUSTice league
>Kicked out from The Batman

If they don't do The Accountant 2 fast enough he's gonna kill himself.

Also, he wanted to remake Witness for the Prosecution, the madman.

He's literally one ill-fitting pair of denim shorts away from becoming Kevin Smith

Has viral marketing gone too far?

daaaamn. a bit more red on the face and it's a 10

I hate smokers.

They kill people via 2nd hand smoke and kill themselves via slow suicide.

Ben Affleck smokes. A lot.

thecut.com/2016/08/ben-affleck-smoking-through-the-pain-of-existence.html

Why should a person like that be Batman? Am I supporting the tobacco industry by buying a ticket to Justice League or his solo Batman movie?

Even when he was cast and people went crazy I was like 'Relax he's probably gonna do just fine... but I don't like that he smokes!'

If I'd be Warner Bros I'd say "Ben stop smoking if you want to be Batman!!! It's either the cigarette or Gotham City. CHOSE!!!"
It's also a bad example to our kids. 'You can be Batman even if you're a tobacco smoker.'

That's awful!

Other than the smoking stuff I think he's pretty good as Bruce Wayne and ok as Batman. (I mean the fighting part is a stunt double anyways so anyone would be considered 'good' in that)

His voice is also screwed up because of the smoking. It's not a clear voice. Why would Bruce Wayne have a voice like that? Bruce Wayne doesn't smoke? I never read him smoking in a comic and haven't seen him smoke in a movie. Please prove me wrong if I am but I think Batman doesn't smoke and shouldn't have the voice of a tobacco smoker!

>handsome

kek

this is what alimony and divorce does to a man

brendan, tyrese, ben...many such cases.

Hives.

ben was the one that fucked it up though

Interesting!
How do I subscribe to your blog?

It's all part of the plan.
He has been a spy for Marvel all along.

>ben was the one that fucked it up though
no
>Ben Afleck and his former wife had a prenup agreement that after 10 years the prenup would be null and void.
>1 day after their 10 year anniversary she files for divorce.
>She gets half of his shit now.

women are literally fucking evil

He came back from pearl harbor and made Argo, can he be saved a second time?

Probably shouldn't have fucked the babysitter then. Or he should have dragged the divorce out for years and years and years until she finally gets fed up and let's him keep everything if he'll just sign the papers.

He fucked his babysitter m8, he JUSTed himself.

Wine commercials fucking when

MWHAAHAAAAAH THE SNYDER CAPESHIT HAS ALWAYS BEEN RENOWNED FOR ITS GRIMDARK REALISM

THERE IS A REDDIT QUIPMASTER RESHOOT INSPIRED, BY THAT SAME CAPESHIT, SO JOSS WHEDÓN

The Chosen One!

certainly used to be, before the botox shenanigans and alcohol

So he cheated on his wife and she took half of his stuff in a what was likely a messy divorce? Around the same time his vanity project flops, critically and commercially, so he spirals into depression and alcoholism? Does that sound about right?

Sup Forums, I salute you

>tfw cutting out all booze for a while since 2 months ago
>tfw look fresh as fuck

>ben looked good in BvS and during some of the promotion. He needs to lay of the cigarettes and alchohol.

i want to feel sorry for him but then i remember he sperged out about islam on tv so fuck him

best batman though

> he sperged out about islam
What's wrong with it? He was right and you know it

why thank you good sir, i tip my fedora to you!

:3

What's this expression trying to convey?

ALIMONY

This post is spooky since it look like Ben is saying "What's this expression trying to convey?"

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

Sounds like what happened yeah

I feel for the dude but at this point I'm just waiting for the headline that he killed himself. Looks absolutely fucking destroyed as a person or just drunk everytime I see a pic of video of him

wow this is really creepy. it's like someone did cgi-mouth on a corpse

No, it's just alcohol. When you're drunk and white/asian/light-skinned, parts of your face will start to flush. What parts of your face and how early it starts depends on your skin and genes, but it's just the alcohol.

t. Alcoholic who has at least 500ml per day

Ben Affleck put his balls on Kevin Smith's shoulder once. This is all just a gypsy curse placed on him in retaliation.

He's on the verge of breaking down in tears

Genuinely hope he takes a couple years off for his own sake. Alcoholism is bad enough privately, can't imagine how bad it is when millions of people are seeing it and talking about it.The guy has to get out of the public eye for his own good.

>a dick head
That's herpes.

>alimony and divorce

Because right at the cusp of turning 40 the movie he directed and starred in won Best Picture. In the years immediately following it was nothing but high profile flops and being left by his wife.

Ben makes the best reactions out there

if ben takes over as king of JUST, does that mean brendan will finally be free?

all kidding aside, i wish i had his hair

is there a vietnam war edit?

The most annoying copypasta on Sup Forums

He looks like he's being forced to do this while his daughter is raped off camera.

arf arf

Fuck you Ben you drunk muslim cunt

There is zero evidence secondhand smoke is harmful.

Takes me back.

t. straight edge 16 year old

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Ben.............................................................easy on the flops.

CAN'T WAKE UP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

you now remember that this was the title song to a ben affleck movie

youtube.com/watch?v=FyMJqp4071o

You'll always have those great tits, Ben.

looks like botox and supressed rage

I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE
THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE

BEN
NO!

Reminds me of woes

Don't worry. He's just trying to sneak Matt Damon into auditions for Robin.

gyno?

BRENDANED

You guys are fucking awful and should be ashamed of yourselves.

I made fun of him too and now I feel like shit

its kinda funny but at the same time I'm hoping that Ben unJUSTs his shit up

He's Orson Welles without the talent.

the magic of tailored made suits. He's already getting fat in your pic user. Doublechin is already there