Not even allowed picking women by the throat on screen anymore

>not even allowed picking women by the throat on screen anymore
What's the point of this cucked society?

That would be pretty tame compared to what he does to her subsequently

Why didn't he pick her up by the vagina?

>strongest female superhero gets put in her place by a male superhero

so patriarchal

He grabbed her by the boob strap you blind moran.

why is superman so OP

he made the villain look like a joke

>compared to what he does to her subsequently
You mean throwing her into the ground?
That has literally no emotional impact, it's just ragdolling her.
Grabbing her by the throat is intimate and actually powerful.
Throwing an enemy in the ground or creating massive explosions is the same as quips. It has no character/emotion.

Where did OP imply anything different?

what expression is she trying to emulate here?

I wanna see a crossover where Dr Manhattan makes Superman his little bitch.

> Dr Manhattan makes Superman his little bitch.

They are not going to physically fight during the event. It is a battle of ideals. It is a debate.

Wtf I love Apocalypse now!

Why is Mystique even fighting in the first place? Her power is just looking like other people. She's the Ed Helms of superheroes.

based xmen

Just got back from kino league and I'm now 100% convinced marvel gets marvel points (like Nintendo) on reviews. It's better than avengers yet received half the score.

Also convinced there are paid Disney shills on this board. Most of the screen caps that have been used paint a bad picture of the film yet are way out of context (the flash running for example).

I saw it yesterday.
Wouldn't say it was better or worse than the avengers. It did feel rushed though.

>le tinfoil hat conspiracy
>disney paid shills on Sup Forums!!!
the absurd lenghts that dcucks will go to defend this movie.

Is he picking her up by the chin?

>this is what alt-autists are preoccupying themselves with these days

Cringe

Because J Law was in Hunger Games and FOX fast-tracked Mystique into an A-list member of the X-Men even though nobody gives a shit about Mystique except for the fact she's naked.

It's not. Johns is s retard.

Mystique in the OG X-Men was always the coolest character next to Magneto.

leather belt

stop acting like she wasn't one of the main characters in fucking first class

>women

You are trying to fit a scene into your ideological turd. Just stop being triggered by stupid shit like this and go the fuck back to Sup Forums

FOX makes the best superhero films these days.

fu*kin based

It wasn't even him that killed the villain though, he helped, sure but Wonder Woman fought him the most.

This McGowan whore is triggered by everything

Let me blow your mind. At least half of all people you interact with online are bots or people paid to be there to shill a product. You're also region locked in such a way that at times the only posts you can see are made by people in a set geographic area while all others are filtered. This is seamlessly changed at times so that you're talking to different people from different places at other times and might never read anything from the previous batch of people ever again. The latter is designed to keep people separate and isolated, the former is just to make money. Both are going to get worse as technology improves. Most social media platforms are flooded with bots and it recently caused a scandal that was swept under since it was only scratching the surface of how bad things have gotten. Bottom line is, the internet is mostly dead as a resource for honest opinion or meaningful interaction.

Welcome to the stage 1 of the Kübler-Ross model user
Also known as the 5 stages of grief

>Denial – The first reaction is denial. In this stage, individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality.

and it was, subsequently, the most work that strap had all filming