Sunday Symbiote Thread part 2

Venom is lewd.

PICKING UP WITH ISSUE 10~!! Toldja I'd come back

So anyway, I went to emerald city comic con and takes to a couple creators. Told Christos Gage how much I loved the secret wars spider island stuff. And I even takes to Slott despite hating his current ASM stuff for awhile. I decided to be polite, especially since I was getting new ways to die signed. Told him that I thought Anti-Venom was the best the character has ever been, and also praised Agent Venom. Two things I learned were that in ends of the earth, instead of black cat and silver sable worth Spidey, it was supposed to be Agent Venom and Black Cat, and apparently this can be seen in a vision of the future in a free comic book day issue? But then Felicia was busy in Daredevil, and Agent Venom was in circle of 4.

The other thing I learned from him was that apparently a lot of writers have wanted to give Flash his legs back, through things like the lizard serum and whatnot, and Slott basically has managed to block them on almost every attempt, only accepting robot legs. I totally agree with him that it's too important for the character. So whole I still can't say I enjoy Slott's Spidey, or even particularly like him as a person, I think I can say I don't hate him anymore. It was a nice chat.

I also talked with Robbie Thompson for awhile, and I was absolutely right on guessing that he preferred the original agent venom costume to the spaceknight one, and it was the whole reason for the last page of spaceknight #13. I mentioned Flash going back to New York, and brought up the idea of Andi coming with him to Thompson, Slott, and even Gage. I don't know if anything will come of it, but Robbie did say that there are plenty of people at Marvel who are fans of Mania. And when Robbie heard the GOTG were headed to earth for civil war II, he immediately asked Cullen Bunn if he could use Mania.

>A-Venom and Black Cat

That would be an interesting combination.

God, I so don't miss this art style...

Man, I want The Fantastic Four to come back.

Wow, what the hell...

I miss 616 Fury.

Bob's an asshole.