Walking Dead

Is she fucked?

Bump

no, they can still save her if they cut her head fast enough

Yep, say your good-byes to Andrea.

Golden Rule of The Walking Dead Comic: All character arcs end in death.

Why is she so smug?

yes
even if she heals up and becomes the healthiest she's ever been, she's still fucked

Might not be a bite.

Then what is it.

She is irrevocably, completely and totally fucked. Rick is going to fucking an-hero once he catches wind of this

She'll be fine, they just need to amputate her neck.

Sherry best girl

it's hopefully just a bullet wound.

>people unironically read this crap

It's a book that's not Marvel or DC. Just expect misery and everyone dying. I mean, the writers purposely make books for Image and all that to just say fuck you to readers.

this

As long as Aaron, Jesus, Maggie and Sherry stay alive, then I'm good.

Let me guess, you read sophisticated work of literature as David Foster Wallace? The Walking Dead is top tier comic.

>people here still read marvel and DC but shit on TWD

Nice bait retard

The Walking Dead is repetitive shit that only sells because "muh favorite character died" or meme characters that are le so weird xD.

>look guys it's le ebin niggress with a katana!
>look guys it's le ebin Reddit man who never stops cursing!!
>look guys it's le weird bald girl who dresses up as a zombie!!

It's fucking dogs hit.

Dogs hit isn't even that bad user.

There are so many Reddit characters.

Michonne, Governor, Ezekiel, Negan, Alpha, Jesus, etc are all Reddit characters.

Is this bait?
The Walking Dead is about conflicting ideologies and the rebuilding of society/reestablishment of government in the wake of a global plague

The fuck is a Reddit character?

I think it might be a ruse. I know I should expect everyone to die eventually because that's what Kirkman does even if he regrets it later, but at the end of the issue when answering letters, he was WAY too open about her being dead to have left the issue at that cliffhanger.

Is this bait?
It's just shitty shock value garbage.
The ones I listed plus more you dumb retard.

Are you an reddit expert? like somekind of Sup Forums refugee?

>Sup Forums refugee
>why is there no thread for this?

I'd read a story about a Sup Forums refugee.

eugenie is dead once Rick finds out about the radio and andrea risking her life because eugenie was carelessly stupid Rick will flip out on him.

when are they going to air episode 12 on amazon after it's done airing on TV?

help

SPOILER!!!

She DID get bite, but it was by one of the 'whispers'. She's fine, 2 issues of 'wondering' followed by a reveal.
Don't ask.

There's a chance it's a gunshot wound. They showed Magna and the rest shooting into the horde.

tis but a scratch

I wonder if they'll kill off rick

>Sherry
nigga why

>The Walking Dead is repetitive
I read 1-115 recently, the phrase "this place is perfect, we can build a future here" shows up almost once every 5 issues

Probably grazed by a bullet just so she can have yet another scar

She actually has potential to become a good female villain.

Knowing Kirkman, however, she will probably die in the next issue.

>Negan is a Reddit character

Are you retarded? The only person who is Reddit personified is Beta, and he's supposed to be a pussy bitch.

Oh like hell he will. Without Eugene they'd have no bullets and they would have been fucked way earlier. Don't you dare, Rick.

I can see this happening. Huh.

Negan is literally the Deadpool of the Walking Dead.

Fuck off retard.

P.S. I hope Sherry kills that dumb nigger.

I bet she was just bitten by one of the Whisperers.

she was shot

next issue they'll consider what she can or cant do

then the doctor will say it's a simple gun shot wound

I hope she fucking dies

I really hope not. Everything after 100 has been pretty tame and boring, I need more intense and more impactful scenes.

The most recent scene that actually had me shocked was Alpha's death, and that didn't seem to have much of an impact on the story.