Infinity War first 7 minutes description

So Thanos's Birth at Morag. And his race the Titans used the power stone to destroy planets. That's why the orb was there in the first place.
Then it showes Thor's Ship with asgardians comes as shown in the post credit scene of Ragnarok. They Comes face to face with the sanctuary ship.
Thor goes to the control centre of their ship to communicate with tha sanctuary. And Loki stays there just looking at the ship as he knew it was Thanos.

Loki runs back and yella Thor "He is Here He will kollam us all"
And before Thor finish saying Who are u talking about , A warning sierin from the Sanctuary.
Thor and Hulk prepares for Battle and Goes into the Sanctuary with Loki.
Loki uses his Magic to send his own decoy with Thor and Hulk.
He goes another way to Meet thanos and give the Tesseract and betray Thor again.
A shadow of Thanos comes in front of Thor and Hulk.
Thor says " Let our people go or feel the Wrath of the Mighty Thor and Hulk"(In a serious manner)
Thanos smiles..
And says the dialouge from the leaked trailer
"Fun isn't always a thing that balancing the universe,but this dose put a smile on my face"
Thor says yeah whatever... And Loki comes in by saying that "When the God offers you power beyond your dreams how cant you not accept it"
Thor says Loki how could you betray your own people.
Thanos with a loud voice says"Odinsun.......
You talk too much..."
Thanos walk to Thor and says surrender to my will or face death.
Hulk attacks Thanos Loki brings out the Tessaract and Opens a portal to Earth and Hulk accidently jumps through the portal and Thor says "Nooooo...."

Paris shows his Infinity Gauntlet and he has the Power stone on the Gauntlet.
He says that "it was the source that build the empire of the Titans".
He shoots a Lazer beam from the Gauntlet on Thor and he tries to block it with his hands with the lightning all over his body. He manages to block it for like 10 sec but then his bodies colour turns violet like Star lord holds the stone in GOTG V1.
Then Thanos blasts Thor out of the ship,and I think Loki has a little regret in his face.
Then he destroys the whole ship and Kills Heimdell and Korg.
Then Loki gives Thanos the space stone a d when he holds it on the hand with the Gauntlet it automatically changes into a small stone and gets inside the Gauntlet.
Then Thanos says "It's Time"

>heimdall
>korg

This is gonna be transformers the movie for kids with all the deaths

Is Ant-Man in this?

I can't look at that poster without screaming.

>In the first 7 minutes Thanos has the power to teleport anywhere in the universe and blow up entire planets
Why does he need the rest again?

For 2000s kids

He is. He's just very tiny

>his race the Titans used the power stone to destroy planets
Big fake the race of Thanos aren't Titans they are Eternal, sorry nice try but no gg no re

Ego become Celestial so who knows.

> OMG GUIYZ the one guy does this thing and the other guys are a like, "nuh uh" and so, like, the CGI guy went "awww yessss"...
I can't be the only one that no longer has any interest in this capeshit mess, right?

They're going to reverse the deaths anyway by the end of the movies.

If Heimdall sees all then why didn't he see that comink?

Or maybe he was just talking shit, because he doens't look nothing like these other guys

They literally call him a Titan in one of the GotG movies iirc. In the same one they talk about Celestials as "something really old they had not seen for a long time"

That looks really Kirbyish

This looks like the absolute clusterfuck.

>Loki betrays Thor again
Jesus Christ, can they just kill this asshole already. He has zero character and the screenwriters clearly don't know what to do with him anymore. His shtick is stale and boring, nobody likes this fool anymore

I know people at skywalker sound, all of this is fake.

my head cannon is that Ego was a half breed celestial

>"Your stupid movie is... stupid!"

He does so to give the good guys a fighting chance.