That's what ___________ said

>That's what ___________ said.

Who was Jay talking about?

>Rich Evens

He tried to expose Mike on a cry for help, Mike censored him and is chained on the studio as punishment now.

Pray for Jay.

Whichever celebrity would be accused next. I guess for our purposes it ended up being Russell Simmons. He wasn't talking about anyone specific, just implying that the Hollywood scandals weren't over yet, which anyone with a brain could figure out.
Why is the joke so hard for you to comprehend?

Mr Plinkett probably

jay edited the episode though

>James Woods

Mike make him edit it and credit himself at gun point, for further sexual humiliation.

He already was accused.

reminder that if you are over the age of 13 and watch capeshit, you are the problem with society and should be euthanized.

>but he's /ourguy//// xDd

>everything I like is Whedon, and everything I don't like is Snyder

haaaaacks

Max Landis.

I will watch the occasional capeshit but by saying shit like that, you encourage people to watch it out of spite.

>and then someone just laughed in the background, while they were molesting someone

if it were max landis, they probably would have had him on.

Amazing that DiCaprio hasn't been accused yet. The man is like 50, is constantly surrounded by 18-22 year old models, and swaps them out for new ones when one of them gets too old. Surely one of them is disgruntled enough to start something, and surely he's drunkenly groped one of them without them being ok with it at least once.

>Thor Ragnarok is a garbage movie
>Justice League was an ok crappy movie
What the hell is wrong with them. Thor 3 is capeshit but it's very entertaining capeshit but they seemingly had a giant hateboner for it.

Is WB paying those hacks to go easy on them?

Is nobody gonna talk about how Jay's gay wedding was finally confirmed?

>entertaining capeshit
lmao what?

Stuckman

I reeealy hope his slander case against them works, those type of baseless liberal insults is why Trump won and they need to be made an example of.

>>That's what ___________ said
David Lynch

James Woods

Nobody specific. It was a fucking joke, you autist.

That's not anywhere close to what they say though.

Is there a show with more sexual tension and double entendre than half in the bag?

>>Thor Ragnarok is a garbage movie
Why do you faggots even bother saying completely incorrect information? You know anyone in these threads has watched their videos and knows you're full of shit.

Ron Howard