Why can't they let Patty Jenkins direct a Justice League movie...

Why can't they let Patty Jenkins direct a Justice League movie? She already proved with Wonder Woman that she's a better director than Snyder, or Whedon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yrdih26Dv_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty much given that she'll direct something bigger next time, if justice league even survives after this.

Yes, Wonder Woman 2 will be bigger than Justice League 2

Wonder Woman 2 will probably be Justice League 2.

>director is better looking than the star
>60 year old actress is better looking than the one playing her now

kek, if capeshit was popular in the late 90's Lucy Lawless would have been the perfect Wonder Woman.

I would like to direct a movie starring Patty Jenkins.

>Why can't they let Patty Jenkins direct a Justice League movie? She already proved with Wonder
You do know she's essentially a yes-man for the corporation. Just take a look at her filmography. She makes a film every decade.

Nah BvS is better than WW and since action takes a big focus in these movies, that was the part that was just shit WW. Someone post that anime webm from WW, I burst out laughing in the theater when that happened, it was just too much.

WW's effects and action scenes were about the worst I can remember from a huge budget superhero film.

>if justice league even survives
This. So far it's:

>1 hit (WW)
>1 flop (JL, almost certainly)
>2 movies that made a decent amount but failed to reach expectations financially (MOS, BvS)

While your marquee actor is in a death spiral of alcoholism and sexual assault allegations and the public have zero confidence in the franchise. They should cut their losses and just make Wonder Woman 2.

She would be cute if it weren't for her horse gums

can we stop pretending ww was good

Then how is she a yes-man for the corporation?

JL's action and effects are much worse
At least Wonder Woman had one fight scene that was practical and it was pretty good.

I just started a text saying that "she isn't that good", but realized mid way that Patty actually saved WW. She still isn't good for action scenes, though. They should hire someone to supervise them, help her achieve greatness.

Jenkins don't know how to do action scenes and work with special effects
and Jenkins don't know anything about comics

I mean is the DCEU even salvageable at this point? How hard does JL have to flop for them to just give up?

When will she direct my cock into her mouth?

Hasn't been a problem for Snyder and Whedon.

>Lawless as WW

Life failed us.

If i went in blind and you told me that WW and JLA were both directed by Snyder i wouldn't know better.

Both movies are trash, its just that WW has a political agenda behind it.

This fight scene in the house was good because it was mostly real

youtube.com/watch?v=Yrdih26Dv_g

A big part of the problem is that the budget was low. And they made most of that retarded 3rd act in reshoots.

*blocks your ugliness*

>She already proved with Wonder Woman that she's a better director than Snyder, or Whedon
user, wake up... WW movie was bullet proofed by SJW media and feminazi wave. The result would be the same.

Hiring her was a publicity stunt, "womyn directors matter". WW is a Zack Snyder film. She only made a small film about a lesbian 10 years ago and practically nothing else. all of a sudden she's directing $120 millions capeshit. Producers aren't crazy.

>and Jenkins don't know anything about comics

*about modern comics
that's why Wonder Woman was (mostly) good, she and the writers based it on the original comics and the TV show. Then it went to shit with the Ares part that was from modern comics.

She can direct my semen into her womb.

NAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WONDER WOMEN ASS FUM

It worked, though. WW made a lot of money and got critical acclaim. If DC knew a little bit about business, they would just hire her instead of Snyder

She has wanted to make the Wonder Woman movie ever since she did Monster. She wasn't the first choice to make Wonder Woman either because she wanted it to be in World War II and she probably didn't want to follow Snyder's stupid ideas. She replaced another director when they were almost going into pre-production.

And she was also fired from Thor The Dark World due to conflicts

At last they know a little about comics

Nah, the best WW is before New 52, if Warner was based on WW Pre-Crisis
WW would have the beauty of Aphrodite and by bye Gadot

>She has wanted to make the Wonder Woman movie ever since she did Monster
And I want to direct the next star wars movie. Am I entitled to it? When did she publicly say she wanted to do WW? Before or after they called her?

>And she was also fired from Thor The Dark World due to conflicts
Or maybe because she sucks? i thought she wanted to do WW, not any capeshit given... Make up your mind.

I honestly can't believe Patty directed all of the action sequences.

I honestly feel like Snyder was coaching or her cinematographer was. Like the Ares fight scene, there was nothing around like that before Snyder.

She wanted = she had pitched her ideas to Warner

retard

>>And she was also fired from Thor The Dark World due to conflicts
>Or maybe because she sucks?

The Dark World sucks.
Maybe it wouldn't if they had not fired her.

Which is exactly why they will never allow it to happen.

>The Dark World sucks.
>Maybe it wouldn't if they had not fired her.
She is so good, why hasn't she done nothing since her lesbian oscar baiting shit film in 2006. You'd think she'd be crawling under offers from studios. Yet they waited that "not enough female directors" nonsense to pull her out of wherever she was

She was raising a family

Just needs less cgi (and better) and slow mo.

how can one woman be so based?

>JL's action and effects are much worse
The amazon motherbox chase scene in JL was better directed and more exciting than any action scene in WW

I wish they let her write and cast WW without Snyder

>Snyder
>giving a shit about the source material

The dumb fucker gave Ozymandias Schumacher nipples and thought that was some deep deconstruction of superheroes.

>Why can't this shitty studio stop making awful decisions
The DCEU dies a little bit more with every new movie they put out, because they just can't stop fucking up somehow every single time.

>Why can't they let Patty Jenkins direct a Justice League movie?

An immensly much better question is why WB didn't let George Miller direct Justice League?

It was shit
And the Amazons carrying a gigantic box was goofy as fuck

>At last they know a little about comics
Time and time again Snyder has proven he doesn't know anything about comics. He completely misunderstood the point of Watchmen, turned Superman into an unlikable asshole, and had Batman murder people.

How talented do you really need to be to direct a capeshit?

Not very. These movies are all made in a boardroom so the director is basically just a supervisor. There is no creativity

Patty Jenkins isn't a real director at all just a political tool. She only gets offers for things pushing agendas and was free at the time WW was conceived.

Finally someone gets it

It's really sad wading through these threads. Who in there right mind would compliment Patty Jenkins unless they were a redditor or a plant.

BEcause she cant do action did you even watch wonder woman you fucking jew>

Lucy Lawless now would have been a better WW

What a great mommy.

>user, wake up... WW movie was bullet proofed by SJW media and feminazi wave. The result would be the same.

And the same feminazi, rosearmy stayed silent in relation to this

DC fag here

Wonder woman was overrated and only praised by the SJW controlled media because of the election.

>Implying Wonder Skeleton is a good movie

Try to watch it a second time: i had to stop it half-way bc bored as fuck.

I think she's so sexy, I'd really like to fuck her, if you catch my drift

Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman will survive since her movie is the only inarguable smash hit of the DCEU, it will just continue to be a standalone franchise and have minimal (if any) ties into an overall universe

the rest of the DCEU is done, Affleck isn't going to be in Reeves' batman movie and no one gives a fuck about Flash, Cyborg, or Aquaman movies

Are you the same Soyboy poster from the Punisher thread?

No women should ever direct films. only soyboys would ever watch them

>No women should ever direct films. only soyboys would ever watch them
If you've ever watched Near Dark, Point Break, The Hurt Locker, or Zero Dark Thirty, then you're a soyboy.