Sup Forums may hate the show, but you've got to admit he was a GOAT villain

Sup Forums may hate the show, but you've got to admit he was a GOAT villain

THIIIIIIC

I simply adored that guy. The way he talked, behaved... Everything was perfect. The best cartoon villain ever!

obnoxiously overwhelming?
I don't even like "Him" from Powerpuff Girls but he was better than the red guy

BRAAAAAAAAP

What was his name again?

Dr. Laxslax

>GOAT villain
Well the "little red devil" design DID originate from the mythological satyr, but I gotta say, that pun is a bit of a stretch.

Satan

Mrs. Barederrière

Officer Pantsoffski

Sup Forums likes the show, even though it's absolute shit if you watch as a grown up.
Sup Forums thrives on nostalgia.

The Devil

He is literally an ass, but at least he was kind of funny

Sup Forums hates it? Now that genuinely surprised me.

>hating someone who gave away a free trailer

I hate this show. But, no lie, that ass is GOAT.

In Brazil he's called Bundefora. Portmanteau of bunda de fora, literally bare ass, or uncovered ass.

People hate Cow and Chicken?

Sup Forums hates Cow n' Chicken/I Am Weasel yet worships the shitshow of Edd Ed n' Eddy?

What a bunch of faggots, what did you expect?

Can he even really be considered a villain?

Even as a devil, he always struck me as "Puck"-ish if anything. He wasn't necessarily the antagonist as much as he was designed to fit whatever role was necessary to act as a catalyst for the plot.

What the fuck are you talking about.
I've never seen the show in my childhood and I agree it has top-tier slapstick humour.

Also the Red Guy really is best cartoon villain.

>Also the Red Guy really is best cartoon villain.
I really don't know why you think that.

He was, at best, a talking plot device with a personality.

Because the characters in Ed, Edd n' Eddy were much more consistent and its plots weren't completely contrived.

I don't hate Cow 'n' Chicken or I am Weasel by any means. But I have trouble denying that both were spastic messes with severe problems.

Mrs. Beaver

Most of the jokes aren't even slapstick, it's just meat and butts references. Watch Ren and Stimpy and Invader Zim for that.

Cow&Chicken and IM Weasel are my guilty pleasures

How was Supercows(Adlers) Spanish?