So Sup Forums, did he actually do it?

So Sup Forums, did he actually do it?

WERE

Ellis confirmed this years ago, yes he did it.

did he do it?

THE

I know i did.

Could he check these?

>Yes, Im calling you to check these dubs.

MURDERS

check em

He killed the people, its been confirmed, dont know about Paul Allen though.

Dubs confirm he killed everyone.

yeah but these trips deconfirm it

Let me show you how it done.

Did anyone else find this movie funny?

That´s why its kino.

Ok. I legitimately wondered if anyone found this scary. I remember the ATM "feed me a kitten" scene, and Bateman running around like a nut shooting people.
And then "don't just look at her ass. Eat it!"

It's a dark comedy

It was all le dream

I'd like to see this movie discussed more on this board but it always turns into a dubs thread

I will discuss it. I thought it was funny. I saw it...almost a decade ago and I remember I had a friend tell me how scary it was. I was so confused during the movie because it wasn't scary at all. I need to rewatch it, but I just remember how goofy it was.

I seriously cannot figure out it the woman who directed it was trying to be funny, or she just failed so badly at horror that it turned into a comedy.

The movie is a master piece in my opinion couse it hits all the sweet spots for me, except for the ending even tho it wasnt that bad.

that's nothing bateman check this

Every time I think of this film the first thing I remember is that Patrick Bateman appeared on the other end of a phone call in The Rules of Attraction

You aint seen nothing yet
check em

Lets see Paul Allens dubs

let's see paul allen's digits

The movie is genuinely fantastic and as a psychopath myself, I can say Bateman is accurately portrayed

Also, the question of if he did it or not isn't relevant. The point of the movie was that each person is so blindly consumerist that they are interchangeable clones.

So even in Bateman's attempts at standing out in radical ways of violence, no one would have noticed anyway

>and as a psychopath myself,

Hey Han!

>as a psychopath myself

We got a winrar

Check em

Damn

>and as a psychopath myself

Wew, this thread sucks

Yep.
He held a kitten at gunpoint.
What was Bateman's endgame with that kitten though?
Checking these digits?

But do these digits suck tho