Was it really that bad, in hindsight?

Was it really that bad, in hindsight?

Just turn off your brain, dude.

It was shitty, but I liked it better than T3. Of course it was leagues beyond Genesys but that's not saying much.

I thought it was the best terminator movie since T2

T>>T2>TS>>>>>>power gap>>>everything else

I really like T3, I don't give a fuck.

they should have left out the transformer and bikes and had more of those rubber skinned terminators

Compared to GY-NY-SYS, Salvation is a goddamn masterpiece. Personally, I loved it. Anton Yelchin was great as a young Kyle Reese.

I actually really liked it.

I thought it was pretty decent

Amazing how the old Dark Horse comics and the Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series managed to tell a load of great stories while the movies managed 2.

It was bad. 2009 was a bad year for movies period.
T3 looked like a masterpiece compared to Salvation.

Is from the same director of Charlie's Angels and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. McG style had nothing to do with Cameron. At least T3 try to follow the formula (the car chase is amazing) but Salvation is cartoony as fuck. Also, the future of the first 2 movies is very different from the future we see here, so it looks less coherent than Genesys with the art direction.

It's mediocre but it's the 3rd best Terminator film.

This. Fun popcorn movie.

None of the Terminator movies are that bad in hindsight....none of them.

Why are there two Terminator Salvation threads right now? Movie is like 10 years old.

I didn't really like their take on the future, it was way different than what we saw in T1 and T2.

T3 is good, the ending is great and the car chase is on par with the previous films.

I´m a big fan of Don Burgess cinematography, but his work here is poor and make the movie feels low budget compared to T1 and T2.

Because those kids that saw it back then are now 21 posting on Sup Forums. We're old user.

Is bad, but the end battle is awesome. You will enjoy it for sure.

>I´m a big fan of Don Burgess cinematography, but his work here is poor and make the movie feels low budget compared to T1 and T2.
fucking this, so much. it feels so cheap, like a syfy original movie.

Why was it daylight and not black blue like we saw in t1 and t2

thir-thirty is the new twenty, right? .... ; _;

terminator is best when it is set in modern times and involves robot waifus, like shara Chronicles

I'd enjoy it more if it wasn't a Terminator movie.
I mean machines kidnapping humans for god knows what - that's ominous enough for a great b-tier scifi.

Comfiest T film there is

its the only terminator film that I consider canon after T and T2. Sam Worthington and Christian Balewere brillaint in this film.