What was the Alien thinking during this scene?

What was the Alien thinking during this scene?

IMAGINE

>dat mound

cute! CUTE!!!1

that's a big bush

It's 95% bush.

number pronoun

wtf....moot looks like that?

>women look like shit without mak...

sniffin' the skid marks on her panties?

>Femoot ignores alien shitposts
>alien spergs out
Xeno dindu nuffin

lewd

I want to ____ the moot

It was the 70's man, everyone had a crotch like a black woman in a AAA videogame.

seed

post more faggot

No need to be rude now, I do it for free

MOMMY

3 Xir?

Imagine being the Alien in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine" etc

ebin

user, exactly how lazy are you?
You couldn't even make an attempt?

*inhales*

was this woman a sex symbol? she looks below average in her prime for me at least

Saw in cinema recently. Glad I got to see this scene on the big screen. Although I'm sure people could tell where my eyes were pointed, I still made sure to take in everything I could. Absolute kino

>What was the Alien thinking during this scene?
"What a shit axe."

She’s 2 inches taller than him, not as much in that pic

>"i-it's only two inches, it's not a big deal..."

D R O P P E D

delet this

He looks like a big guy.

How is her necc so lewd?

ayy lmao

ew

I’m literally just stating their heights. No need to get upset over facts my dude

>first two movies are great
>everything else is varying degrees of shit
what went wrong?

"facts" about height
"my dude"
manlet detected.

I thought Mel hated Jews

>"swiggity swooty, comin' for the human booty"

pleb

Fug
Never thought she of all people would give me a hard on

It yawned it's big mouth and its tiny mouth and went back to nap time. Because killing an entire crew takes it out of a spess bug,

i want 80's hair to come back in style

lurk moar, manlets get head rubs

>white women age like shi...

Alien 3 would've been SO much more well-received if the tard execs didn't cockblocked Fincher. If the Assembly Cut got released as Theatrical, it wouldn't have been the JUST fest that it was

dam son

>those arches

>barely a 6 at the beginning of her career
>10/10 at 50 years old
How

Aliens was shit too

Me too user

Jesus christ, her bush must be huge in this scene.

i have only ever seen the assembly cut and i thought it was boring and just a bad movie in general

nah it's a great action movie

i love you

That 8 year olds like me should take this opportunity to explore their budding childhood sexuality. I saw those tiny panties and sprouted a hell of a little boy boner. Good memories.

WHY ARE THEY STILL USING AXES IN THE FUTURE, FUCK YOU SCOTT YOU FUCKING HACK

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus maximus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous (for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactical conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

wew, I was getting nervous that no one ws going to post this as I was scrolling

Makeup+pushup bra

zzz, zzzz, slep nao, killing done ok zzzzzzzz

w-wha
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
AIR blowy air REEEE wat, ok
Reeeeee!!!!11111EEEEEEE!!!

Okay thing-to-kill, easy

HISSSSSSSSSS

wat, wtf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

JUST

Still would

I miss Candie

I want to bury my nose in her bush
I know the scent will drive me to lust

"ass like a 10 year old boy"

Unfg.

there's a woman in my neighborhood who looks a little like sigourney weaver and she's an obnoxious lesbian

RUDE

I'm not even kidding, I think she's more than a little crazy to boot

So?

Rrrrrghghghhggggagagaghagehgeghegehgh

>Do not fear human female! I wish only to breed with you, I mean you no harm.