What are some movies about being a fucking loser with no friends no interests and shit grades

What are some movies about being a fucking loser with no friends no interests and shit grades

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eQKNYLptWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your life XD

My life.

>it's a brother starts scolding the protagonist for being a loser who still lives at home and never even hits on a girl episode

youtube.com/watch?v=5eQKNYLptWk

kek, i love that video

die

Are you the type that needs his feelings validated? The kind who goes and sits in a chatroom all by himself, and changes the name to said emotion?

Oh hey there, didn't notice you wagecuck. Was just counting my NEETbux. I'll have two bargain buckets to go, and make it snappy as I have important things to do. Oh and I'll have a large coke, not that diet shit the proper stuff. Oh don't worry about the change you can keep it, wagey. This is a good place, I might come back tomorrow for breakfast after a full night of video games, we've got a big raid on tonight. Oh what's that? You're on the early shift tomorrow? Haha well I'll see you then. Take care, wagey.

I hate you NEETs, DAMN YOU ALL

Where do you get your NEETbux from?

I'm in college you dipshit.

>have any sort of diagnosis and/or history of autism spectrum disorder, anxiety, depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, visits to therapists and school counselors, etc.
>apply for SSI at ssa.gov if you have no work history, or SSDI if you do (or you had a diagnosis before 18 and one of your parents is on disability or retired) but that's harder to make a case for
>sign the release forms they send you and sit back while they do all the work looking at your medical and school history
>they might pay for and schedule an appointment for a psychiatric evaluation as a formality if you haven't sought treatment recently
>don't lie, ever, the government will ream you with no lube
>???
>profit
With any luck, you'll get your first paycheck only 3 months after applying like I did. If you don't have a proper history, it's a lot harder and you'll have to deal with all the bullshit in the Uncle Remus guide. Expect to spend several months waiting, appealing, and possibly having to pay for a disability lawyer who'll also take a cut of your backpay check.

All that so you get 1200$ a month. What a life.

basically the whole history of Germany

I just live off of the money the bank gives me for having money.

Post pic of your house

dude weed lmao

>grades
underage get out

Well, my cine-biography might be out in some 40 years.

about any movie focused on stoners

What are some movies about taking 10% off your grade instead of just giving a 10 minute oral presentation?

It could be the same movie I know, about avoiding talking during the group presentation so the group won't be upset about your sounding like a moron... and then having the professor grade you an entire mark lower than the others because she's under some delusion of omniscience in which she thinks that she can accurately guess how much any group member worked by how much and how eloquently they talked during the 7 minute presentation at the end of the semester. Yeah, that movie sucked.