Riverdale

They really need to include them in the murder mystery storyline soon enough, especially Archie.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/05/riverdale-showrunner-talks-season-2-big-bad-additional-live-action-projects-c2ccon2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What, and get in the way of the soap opera cliches?

>Implying murder mysteries aren't the bread and butter of soap opera cliches.

Archie's already connected and there's no reason for the new girl to even care.

Until they reveal Hiram is partly responsible.

>Archie's already connected

How so? His only connection was hearing the gunshot and that wasn't even related to the murder.

Why? They've been playing it smart and not blowing their load at once.

I hope Archie gets a meatier storyline soon. I like the character and all the SJW-friendly reviews declaring him to be "the worst" because he's a straight white male are jarring.

Plus he'll soon break up the Bughead ship which is already shaping out to be the new Olicity.

Archie will get roped into it by Betty, right after he finds out his two "best friends" are making out and not with him and he starts sabotaging that shit.

I think some are hoping he can be connected via Grundy and the "Archie and Jason both got music lessons from her" sort of thing. Maybe add the Japanese student as well

I've heard theories that season two is going to shift into afterlife with archie, with daltons whole survivalist schtick becoming super relevant.

So that would really bridge the gap between the teen drama and the DRAMA aspects of the show.

Personally I hope they remake the 2001 josie and the pussycats movie instead.

Archie wouldn't purposefully sabotage it.

But it's clear Betty is into him and Jughead is sort of a rebound for her.

Archie is a selfish prick when it comes to girls. He'll never accept Betty being with someone else after she's confessed she loves him. All pussy must be within reach of Archie Andrews at all times, why else would he be lip-locking a hideous Negress with a lip ring two minutes after Grundy got chased out of town, all while still stringing Veronica along AND making cutesy moon eyes at Ronnie's MILFy mom?

>This is what tumblr actually believes

It's always been that way. He flips out in the comics whenever Betty or Veronica makes moves on other guys. He cannot accept that anyone that's professed an interest in him would voluntarily be with someone else rather than him, it plays into his ego.

That's in the comics, which are rather different.

Apart from him actually scoring pussy, show Archie hasn't been any different than comic Archie when it comes to behavior. Screencap this: he finds out Jughead's into Betty and that Betty might be into Juggy in return, he'll cockblock that shit at every opportunity by exploiting Betty's inability to not hose down her panties in snatchjuice whenever he texts her to throw shade on her feelings and keep her corralled in the herd. He's already been shown to fuck Jughead over at the drop of a hat, so it's not like he gives a damn about the Bro Code (and look how easily Juggy forgave him for the July 4th thing).

If Betty had kept her yap shut about having feelings for Archie, none of this would have to happen, but she gambled too late and fucked up and this is what will result from that.

>tfw your favorite ship was doomed from the start

>tfw best endgame is Val/Archie and we probably won't even have that now.

They could have Archie start making tender love with Cheryl. Is that close enough to the major plot? She could whisper in his ear how much he reminds her of her brother.

I wonder what the odds of a ginger child would be from that combo.

I think its funny that's Archie is just naturally stupid and can't help solve the mystery

Jugs dad killed jason

This. Practically every cheesy daytime soap opera ever has a murder twist.

Article about Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa at Coast to Coast Comic-con talking about season 2:

>bleedingcool.com/2017/03/05/riverdale-showrunner-talks-season-2-big-bad-additional-live-action-projects-c2ccon2017/

>The current initial arc of the murder case will definitely be resolved by the end of the first season. In addition, Sacasa said:
>We’ll be teasing in the big bad for season 2. It’s someone who has long, deep ties to the Archie universe. It’s definitely a character people know. I think it’s a character that people won’t see coming.

Who could it be? Madam Satan was the first thing that came to mind, but that's probably just from reading the Sabrina series recently.

I doubt it's going to turn into a full-blown zombie show a la Afterlife with Archie. More likely the second season is going to be closer to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, with possible Zombie episode or two when something goes wrong.