ITT: Discuss your Justice League viewing experience

>11:00 showing just got off work
>Went by myself, bypassed the no singles policy
>Sat next to this drunk older Chinese woman who kept on mumbling how shitty the movie was
>Theatre was full of poos and chinks
>Most jokes fell flat, but the superman flash scene was well received
>Once the credits hit the drunk chink bolted out of the theatre
>People got hype when Deathstroke came onscreen

>People got hype when Deathstroke came onscreen

Whoa isn't it a PG-13 release?

>no singles policy
what?

>Go to cinema.
>Watch movie.
>Nobody talks, cheers, claps or screams throughout the entire film.
>When leaving the screen people mumble to their friends how shit it was.
>Go to The Winchester.

God bless the United Kingdom.

Why are you paying to watch Capeshit?

Went this morning.

Theatre was half full. My friend was really in to it, I thought it was pretty okay. Stayed for the credits scene, now that I think about it, didn't they out another scene after the credits? I missed it anyway.

*cackles*

Why are you in this thread?

Get a life.

Reaction folder is low. Post yfw

>went with GF
>we both liked BvS
>assigned seating, sit next to fatass Sup Forums MCUcks who keep giggling about Martha the entire time
>17 year old to my other side keeps repeating quips 1 second after they are said
>6/10 experience. movie is mediocre.

who cares, the audience liked it
Those are the real humans.

My theater was mostly empty and the only joke people laughed at was superman's mom calling Lois thirsty

My theater was half full of elder couples and some normie parents with their children, the kids keep asking about who was the "guy with the fork" and one kid keep saying that flash looked like a power ranger.

They all laughed when batfleck said the line of: "yeah, definitely something is bleeding...."

>nigger slang

the deathstroke one

>having your taste dictated by people paid for literally writing their subjective opinions

That's what was surprising I went to the white folk theater and there were no coloreds in sight

I was honestly more surprised at the older people knowing what that meant.

>went with wife, theater was half-full
>lots of young kids with their parents
>most of the jokes fell flat, everyone enjoyed the action though
>people literally cheering for Supes' return
>Superman/Flash race was well-received, didn't stay for Luthor/Deathstroke
>left the theater and two kids came up to me and asked me who my favorite character was, I said Supes and they both liked the Flash, made me happy
>wife enjoyed it too

Overall a "fun" (I know you guys hate that word) experience for all viewing. Don't understand where all the hate for it is coming from, it delivered on what it promised. I hope it succeeds and that WB takes notes.

>Pajeets
>Real humans

meanwhile in 1st world country

>who cares, the audience liked it

thats a cute experience user. those kids sound like bros

Best part was watching people leave the theater in utter disappointment shaking their heads. One Asian girl said she felt violated.

>posting the same image with the same response every time
Thor isn't even that great, it's like comparing the shit I took yesterday to the shit I took today.

>I hope it succeeds
lmao

>Went by myself, bypassed the no singles policy

The fuck ? It's not a meme ?

Not in big cities, Of course even there there ares till lots of smaller cinemas that don't care if you're single.

>ITT: blog like a retarded faggot on the wrong site.

Bunch of fat white people laughing loudly at every fucking joke and balding numales letting their children run around and letting them loudly talk and ask questions constantly. And some shithead kid was messing with my chair for ten minutes until I sat back in my chair as hard as I could and hurt his legs.
The theatre literally erupted into cheers and clapping when the credits rolled and some one yelled out "THAT WAS A DAMN GOOD MOVIE"
Oh' and the balding numale beside me had this big ass popcorn bucket beside him and he'd dip his hand all into the bowl, dig around for 20 seconds to get as much as he could then shove it all into his mouth in one god damn motion. He didn't even look away from the screen. I was impressed and disgusted at this display of American excess and simple mindedness

I guarantee you, you're a cringier person than anyone else that was in your theater

Went with gf. All I kept thinking was "how is this a 40% on RT?". I think fundamentally it was a fun but a little flawed but not in a big way. It hit all the right beats but felt it didn't have a lot of heart.

It pretty much confirmed by belief that dc movies get points deducted cos dc.

Did the humans find it litty?

It's a Sup Forums meme. The joke is that we read it and worry about when our theater's going to implement it.
Saw it with my brother. Memorable moments:
- in the scene with pic related, it was actually cut short because the driving into the street looked horrible. I pointed it out to my brother, and 1 minute later, there's another scene with a really fake car pulling up to meet Cyborg and he cracked up.
- After Cyborg calls Aquaman the little merman, some old couple in front of us literally says "haha, like the Little Mermaid" in an unironic way. It was retarded and people kept laughing at a lot of the crappy jokes.
- I told him about the CGI moustache removal, and he couldn't unsee it after that.
- Everyone Americlapped when Supes showed up at the end.

>Be me at Danish cinema
>Went with two normie friends
>Watched Thor Ragnacock with them last weekend, and they both hated it. One of them even said that he’d seen Sandler do better comedy
>All the jokes hit home pretty good actually. Thirsty, Flash and Supes jokes were well recieved
From what I could make out from the mumblings, most people were actually surprised at how non-disappointing it actually was

That was definitely one of my favorite scenes

T H I R S T Y
H
I
R
T
Y

You sound like the worst kind of know it all memelord. 0/10 wouldn't watch any movie with you.

Maybe. If being a silent autist who is fighting back panic attacks is annoying I suppose

Those are the only 2 times when I pointed out anything external to the film. And FWIW I usually go to movies alone anyway, so I don't need you!

Not gonna lie, seeing Supes just casually own Steppenwolf was fucking great. Pure catharsis.

Daily reminder DC being brown people is a meme.
>Iron Man 3 Indian BO: $12,209,244
>MOS India BO: $6,329,491
>Civil War Indian BO: $12,094,000
>BvS Indian BO: $10,736,869
>Spiderman India BO: $6,459,612
>WW Indian BO:$2,568,493

This has to be pasta

Hahaha same

>only noise in theatre is laughs from actual DC pajeets
>about 4 of them laughing at every comic book reference
>one guy tells them to shut up
>silence
>no laughter at jokes
>one audible voice once the film ends
>scottish lad
>”Wah ah loada bollocks tha shet waz”
>audience finally laugh (minus dc pajeets)

the nerds smelt of pure body odour and it hurt my nose

Why? It is now