Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Man of Stell is the best capeshit movie of all time and the best DC movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4OdIOGBW2Q?t=1m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not the best, but second best after Tim Burton's Batman.

Off yourself, cuck.

No. Literally only underage think so.

Watchmen

God no.

Cavill is a homo
He is trying really hard to keep it secret but everything about him just screams closet homo

If Dredd is capeshit, then that's the best capeshit.

>Man of Stell
>stell

DC power ranking

Kino Tier:

-Batman Returns
-Man of Steel
-Dark Knight
-Batman

Good Tier:
-Batman Returns
-Batman Forever

ok tier:
-Wonder Woman

garbage tier:
-Batman & Robin
-Sucide Squad
-Justice league

everything I missed is also grabage tier.

But that movie was super shit. Can you admit that you live in paranoid delusion and only pretend to like Snyder's movies because you're a hipster idiot?

Where are his hamstrings?
He's squatting, but I can't see them

shut the fuck up,
I get goose bumps just listening to the soundtrack
youtu.be/w4OdIOGBW2Q?t=1m38s

BvS>MoS>dogshit>MCU=JL

W A T C H M E N

>shut the fuck up,
I don't think so, garbage boy. You're so incoherently stupid you think a good soundtrack makes up for a shitty movie. Do the world a favor and cancel your internet service.

JL is not a Snyder film. It's a bizzarre Frankenstein's monster of studio intervention and hack Marvel rejects. The saddest part is that JL will be the end of Snyder.

>Hans Zimmer

Into the trash

People hate Snyder but he is a fucking master of cinema, sorry plebs.

Proyectil your sexuality huh user. Don't blame Cavill for you wanting to suck cocks

It's good you know where you belong.

This is the ONLY accurate ranking.

>the best capeshit movie of all time
far from true

>the best DC movie
also not true

>the best DCEU movie
this is true

She was so great, she had a great presence.

>steppenwolf literally waited for the kryptonians to die before attempting to take over the world
kek

where are batman begins and TDKR?

It's maybe the second best DCEU film but it's not the best cape movie, the best DC movie, or even the best Superman. At best it's the fourth best Superman movie in fact. It's has the same problem that a lot of Snyder movie's have, great ideas with poor execution which is the most important part.

Honestly, one of the few recent "femme fatales" that actually seemed convincing.

She would have made a good Wonder Woman.

Jesus Christ, you Snyder apologists are pathetic. I fucking hate your lot too because you give DC fans a bad rep.

>big manly Hollywood man
I bet if you get up in his face and start putting him down hell back off like a little bitch.

Definitely has homo vibes but its definitely debatable.

>being an ass to Henry
you'll have to go through me you jerk