BASEketball

>BASEketball
>Team America
>Cannibal
>Orgazmo
>That's My Bush
are these fucking faggots ever just going to drop South Park and return to making other kino that isn't a broadway show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rR-sV80e3FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n10G5MExJvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why won't these guys stop printing money for themselves????

>Steeeeeeeeeve Perry

fpbp

they're the ones who said they'd stop South Park once they're out of ideas rather than let it drag on and on like the Simpsons. they built a reputation around having artistic integrity, so yes, they should consider other artistic endeavors at this point. SP is already syndicated anyway to get max shekels.

>cocksuckas

Remember that scene in Baseketball where Trey and Matt had four foot long cocks and the villain almost got smacked with it when Trey swiftly turned around?

youtube.com/watch?v=rR-sV80e3FQ

SP is something they just work on for 10 weeks. They'll still be making other stuff.

they didn't even make baseketball you fucking idiot

they just stared in it

There's always The Book of Mormon movie but honestly I wonder how much of that musical's genius was actually because of Avenue Q guy.

Trey has always been a pretty good song writer.

>play in starring roles of a film
>not part of making it
thanks for that pointless insight, faggot.

The book of Mormon was lame

It's clearly littered with Trey Parker's humor throughout the film. He's the singer on the radio - and clearly also the songwriter of the song on the radio. Also, Dian Bachar (Squeak) was in Orgazmo the year before - clearly their friend. If Trey wasn't heavily involved, then why is his friend in a starring role? the examples go on and on...

they didn't write it or produce it

they just said their lines

Most of their ideas were used.

they disown it now

so? actors in leading roles still play a part in the film's creation. BASEketball is part of the Trey/Matt "universe" of art, regardless of whatever they think about it.

Indeed. They even opened for Ween in the late 90's if I am not mistaken.
youtube.com/watch?v=n10G5MExJvc

I googled trey parker disown baseketball and there's nothing about it - only online fora where people like you perpetuate it. Where did he ever say that?

he said it in a south park audio commentary I believe
that or one of his interviews
I saw it on youtube

That's unfortunate...

Great source

he doesn't hate baseketball
he just says it wasn't his project

They said they would keep making episodes until Comedy Central cancels them.

What a momo

>half a momo
ftfy

Book of Mormon film adaptation is probably next. Team America took a lot out of them and when they got their energy back, they started book of Mormon, which was even harder.

>still no book of mormon movie

I went to go see it twice. That's like two hundred fucking dollars. Give me a goddamn movie already so I don't go broke.

David Kelly tv warrior is their best song

THE SKY IS BLUE
AND ALL THE LEAVES ARE GREEN