Eating food in the cinema should be banned

Makes the place smell, makes loads of noise, distracts you from watching the movie.

One small bottle of a soft drink should suffice.

christ that is absolutely disgusting. literally nothing redeemable

i love dorritos and harribo mixed in the same bag and a large diet coke. All smuggled in under my jacket.

Plebian, i know.

my gluttonous, fat-engulfed body wants to disagree, but deep down I know you're right
eating while watching a movie serves no purpose other than to fill you with sugary grease and line up the pockets of cinema owners
you don't even feel like you're eating, you just stuff food in your throat on autopilot. it's disgusting
everytime i eat at the cinema i leave feeling like shit, both in body and soul

Benefits of multiculturalism.
If we don't let millions upon millions of Muslim colonists in to our nations how else will be able to have shitty takeaways every other shop to sell us out of date mystery meat and discount frozen fries?

Never gonna happen. Selling you overpriced snacks is how theaters make most of their money.

That sounds like an awful trade

I mostly agree, but quiet foods that don't smell like Baskin Robbins or pic & mix are fine. I missed dinner when going with my friends to see JL so I bought a lamb shish kebab plain, just pitta, and snuck it in. They made fun of me, took pictures which I happily posed for and they posted them on FB. It was the most American thing I've ever done at the cinema, but I was fucking hangry at this point. After I finished I ditched the container under the seat in front and when someone sat there they were like "Who the fuck brings a kebab into the cinema?!" and honestly I agreed with them. I said, "Some people are animals." then me and my friends had a subtle giggle.

>friends to see JL

I hate all of you

If I don't go with them to see capeshit, they wont come with me to see kino. It's a trade off. Even then, sometimes it's just me and one other guy who show up for kino, like Dunkirk for example.

i have earplugs for the cinema because of the chewing and crunching sounds. trve story

I usually only drink alcohol at the movies but if I go early and skip breakfast I'll eat popcorn

My wife wants one of these every single time we go, I swear to God. Don't even get me started on the fucking promotional ones. House is full of capeshit throwaway garbage cups. If she didn't let me fuck her up the ass, I'd stop taking her desu. Marriage is about compromise though, and I likey the heiny.

multiculturalism my ass
america didn't need anyone's help to give birth to fast food culture and an obesity and diabetes epidemic
enjoy your bucket of oil dipped in chicken watching bodybuilded actor wannabes wearing capes

What's next? Banning smartphones or guns in cinema?

ive been under the influence of many things at the cinema but never booze. do you go to comedies ?

Your wife has good taste. The ice blasts not the anal sex.

At our local theater, rats and cockroaches number in the hundreds if not thousands because of the cast off food strewn everywhere. I learned to wear boots for showings as the rats tend to go for your hamstring to inhibit your movement.

Rarely. Mostly capeshit and stuff like Good Time where I'm the only person in the theater.

My local theater unironically has the best tendies. When I have time to kill, I sometimes swing by and pick some up.

it's like looking inside a trash can
is this what amerifats eat?

I don't care as long as they don't ban masturbation

people make fun of americans for being fat but at least we don't eat a box of garbage

>acceptable foods to eat in the cinema

>freshly mined popcorn
>crab legs
>lobster thermidor
>ortolan
>a well done steak with ketchup OR mustard
>7 limes

It's a munchie box mate.

I agree what kind of fat fuck can’t go two hours without eating?

i wish my local theater sold pickled beets.

your mom has a munchie box

If it's a particularly long film like Blade Runner 2049, I like to drop by Joe's Crab Shack to get a Ragin' Cajun Steampot to go and eat it in the cinema. The ultimate cinema experience. One time the girl in front of me had to leave because the stench of the cajun spices was overwhelming here, and I think I may have accidentally been splashing her with liquid every time I cracked a crab leg. I felt a little bad about it, but it's only so often you get a big release you can splurge on. Go big or go home, right?

>this is absolutely fine
>smoking is still illegal in most cinemas

>not ordering crab legs everytime you go to the kinoplex

special place in hell for dorito and or sour cream and onion chips eaters
i dont want to smell your groce food

>It's a munchie box mate.
>>brit/pol/

the fuck

It's an Ice Slush.

I forgot all about the food in cinema meme. fug.

This is patrician food

Women ALWAYS want the over-priced promotional garbage.

My wife is the same way. Anal included.

No singles policy strictly enforced.

Why do soyboys get so triggered about people enjoying themselves
>but but muh bottle of strawberry water.. I don't want to annoy people
SOY BOY
LMAO

>go to movies with friends
>they buy popcorn for $10
literally why? its not that good

not smuggling in candy from the dollar store...

>smell fags

You are single-handedly, the most annoying pieces of fucking shit on the planet.
I wish someone would smash your nose.

you haven't lived until you have thrown maltesers at people in the dark during a kino

Popcorn with extra "butter" + two bottles of water master race here.

>filename
>american

All of you eating while going to cinema are a funking disgrace for human race.
You deserve to choke to death the mouth fill of dorritos wile watching the capeshit you like so much.

My gf loves getting ICEEs and loves it when we do anal. Could there be a correlation between these things?

Problem, eatlet?

hahahahahah look at those fat fucking kids! Only in america! Hahahahahaha

To me popcorn should legally be the only food available in theaters. Fuck anything else to oblivion.
I go to watch a movie, not to smell your fucking crab legs or your fucking tacos you degenerates diabetic retards

Yuropoors eat this

Are they ok? won't they starve with so little? Think of the kids ffs!

The only thing you should be taking in to the theatre is secret booze 2bh

When I buy snacks from outside the cinema I always hide them in my manbag because I'm worried about an employee calling me out for being a stingy bastard.

and guns

you meant brits user
just by the look of the disgusting industrial doner alone I know this is a brit box, probably Scottish even. These people deep fry mars bars ffs.

I snuck in some booze, got piss drunk, passed out, and woke up in the middle of a different movie. I'm surprised an usher didn't wake me up and kick me out.

Are you sure? I dont think its really Scottish Cuisine.jpg

>americans have guards that walk around during movies

what the fuck?

I bring food, at least a pint of whiskey and shoot spitwads at people just because of people like OP

Why did popcorn have to become the meme food for movie theatres. It's loud as fuck and the fake butter smells gross. I hate theatres.

You make a shitload of money off of it because it's so cheap to make and any idiot can just put it in the machine wait for it all to cook.

Scottish cuisine is deep frying anything at hand
outside of haggis that is
have you ever seen a Scottish restaurant outside of the UK?.... exactly

> popcorn should legally be the only food available in theaters. Fuck anything else to oblivion.

quads of holy truth

its honestly not much worse than annoying people checking their phones or talking/laughing out loud, which is more distracting in my opinion. They should just have a special showing room with strict rules for autists.

Popcorn is literally a meme food.

Costs cineplex's fuck all $$
Literally can be cooked unsupervised
A Vessel for salt consumption
Heavily overpriced

People only eat it while watching things because they see people eating it on tv & film while watching things

Eat a proper meal before attending the cinema you fucking savages

I hope youre fucking kidding, ive lived in Dublin for 30 years. I think i know my scottish cuisine m8. And that pic, is absolutely not scottish cuisine.jpg

>he's too poor to afford kinophones that cancel out every sound in the theater and tunes in to the frequency of the movie's audio
>he can't enjoy eating crab legs obnoxiously loud for the whole theater to hear and only be able to listen to the sounds of wonder woman's labia flapping left and right when she runs

Dublin is in Ireland, fucktard.

roleplaying burger btfo

>tfw no place to get this kinda shit in murica

fuck it i'm going to chickfila

No, eating food period should be banned.

>just because I dislike Muslims I have to pretend that Middle Eastern western fusion cuisine isn't delicious

Come on son

I miss her so much lads ;_;

>not enjoying wine and crackers with cheese at the cinema
The state of this fucking pleb board I swear

Are you gonna be okay user?

Scots/people of Scottish descent make up a large percentage of the population of Dubin, dummy.

No, it's in Ohio, nigger.

have you ever had wine and cheese and crackers irl ?

id fucking delicious.

Every time I go to the movies, I down a jug of lemonade, three vodka shots and drink 2 pitchers of beer. You will see me walking past the screen 13 times during a short film.

This.
They literally put badly cut raw onion slices on top

So what, im supposed to starve to death in the cinema? Believe me, you'd rather the sound of a wrapper then listen to my stomach grumbling because I've gone two hours without eating.

Do these only exist in Scotland/Up North? I've never seen these in Southern England.

What's the strangest food that Sup Forums has sneaked into theaters? For me it's a pastrami sandwich and a tupperware container of preheated Dinty Moore beef stew.

Don't you diss the munchie box.

>im supposed to starve to death in the cinema
yes

You're not meant to eat these sober. I mean, you can, but you'll probably regret it.

>onions

>uneducated
that's the salad m8

Pretty much. I made pakora for my m8s when I was in Leeds. They'd never heard of it before, which is mental because Leeds is full of pakis.

Popcorn is the only acceptable hot food; chocolate bars, funnyons and Doritos are Ok but people need to keep their mouths shut when chewing
Beer should be allowed but again, people need to stop being assholes to other people

Ushers should be enforce their power to expell people that talk loud, turn on their cellphones and generally be a dick to other persons

Im ok with people drinking during movies, but people that do what you do should sit on the extremes of the seat aisles. I usually kick on the shins "accidentally" people who walk more than once in front of me

Of course, any adult has. And yes it's delicious.

>Went and saw JUSTice League last night
>Right before the movie is about to start, a large nigger family comes in and sits in the row right in front of us
>Every five minutes for the whole movie you hear PSSSSHT from them opening the soda bottles they snuck in, or the crumbling from the bags of chips they snuck in, or one of them drop a bad of candy all over the place in the dark that they snuck in and verbally get mad over it

Yeah, food should be banned from theaters.

>too healthy to be consumed by lardmericans

>that happened

>tfw Robert gives free tickets to his nigger family

*Yeah, niggers should be banned from theaters