Could he be any more annoying?

Could he be any more annoying?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Steven-Universe-Season-4/Episode-17?id=73857
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He could be like you.

Yeah, he could be that kid from TLH or anyone on TTG.

What is the context?
He could be doing some stupid dance for all I know.

Hi Steven. Go cry into your own gaping asshole.

I don't know, Chandler. Could he?

He's walking with his hands raised like a faggot.

I don't hate Steven, but Rose is retarded.

It's inevitable that he will have to shoulder the weight of her choices regardless if he can remember and feel guilty about them. I don't get the lesson he's supposed to learn, it's like she just decided it was too hard and decided to pass the issue along to her kids and die.

Shit, why does Rose even like life?

I want to make him cry through bullying and torture

It reminds me, I have always hated Stewart Little....I used to always have fantasies about bullying him to make him cry, and then torturing him by trying to drown him and other things before killing him as he cries. Steven reminds me of that.

Steven's too busy drowning in pussy to care

>bully a sentient mouse

Most people just harm animals because they're smaller, this doesn't make sense, are you respecting that he is sentient or disrespecting him because he is a small animal?

>Steven's too busy drowning in pussy to care
That's poo.

he could crossdress.

I don't know, I think it's more annoying seeing the catalog filled with "lel hate steven tumblrverse who's with me XD" threads more then a faggy character in a kids cartoon

>Steven having the balls to insult anybody

You're giving him way too much credit.

>Steven having the balls
heh, good one

It's a very queer-coded walk cycle. The way he ties up his shirt later in the episode is done kinda gayly as well, but both moments are so subtle it's harmless, I'm really surprised anyone else noticed

>catalog filled
I say way more SU threads than hate threads. You autists invite hate when you can't stay in your own general.

You see poo everyday, but I bet it's not female poo.

Connie is a lesbian xenophile. Steven is a pacifist demisexual bispecies trans-age/transgender freak of nature. What's confusing

Steven sees it on the streets.

you mean that general SUfags aren't allowed to have on Sup Forums unless the show is currently airing or the one forced into a hidden board because cartoonfags aren't allowed generals unless the show is currently airing despite this board being made for cartoon discussion?

I don't see the logic here, maybe you're the autist?

It's a Zuke episode, she was trying to push a lot of shit, and then she got fired.
I'm guessing Steven walking like a fag it's not canon.
But the shirt part it's canon.

Nothing confusing. In general I want Steven to be eventually be attracted to Connie but I'm fine with him being portrayed as or being all those other things too.

>you mean that general SUfags aren't allowed to have on Sup Forums unless the show is currently airing or the one forced into a hidden board because cartoonfags aren't allowed generals unless the show is currently airing despite this board being made for cartoon discussion?

Maybe don't be such a cancerous fanbase and maybe people would put up with your shit. Keep trying to justify your autism though.

I like that walk cycle and the way he tied his shirt tho. It's interesting

Go to bed, Lars.

He can't Steven's too busy sucking his dick.

Sorry, comics and cartoons have been banned from Sup Forums for 5 or 6 years now.

This is the board for discussion live action movies based on comics and for complaining about people who enjoy comics or cartoons.

>I see way more SU threads than hate threads
Guess you've been absent for the last two years.

>You autists invite hate when you can't stay in your own general.
Since when was there a certain limit for making threads of a singular cartoon just because there's a general? It's a cartoon on a cartoon board, so mods and janitors could care less.

it'll be like a Dr Who situation where he ends up living 1000s of years after she dies and he never gets over it

its a cute show and all but it's dark as fuck, not romantic

Why is Steven such a huge faggot?

>banning a cartoon from the cartoon board is fine because the cartoon has an autistic fanbase when this board has regular threads specifically made for jerking it to cartoon characters

keep justifying your autistic rules though autist

>Confident in his self
>knows he has every right to express himself
>Isn't even trying to make OP mad
Could he be any more confident?

She only wanted to save the earth in order to bang humans

>>banning a cartoon from the cartoon board is fine because the cartoon has an autistic fanbase
/mlp/

>keep justifying your autistic rules though autist
Not my rules retard. If you don't like the rules you are free to leave this site anytime. Bitch nigger.

If this is fake, kek I laughed like crazy

If this is real and you actually did this you need help

If you tell him he walks like a fag, he will cry for 20 minutes.

I don't know if it was you, but mad props to whoever made your image there, chief.

lars calls him a fag all the time, he farts right in lars face while eating krispy kreme

It's old. But it's my favorite.

If the general is sent to /trash/ TAKE A HINT

Yes.

Never seen this in motion. Is there gif of it?

shit off poofter

The problem with mlp fans its that they tried to push their shit everywhere they could, webs do this too, but somehow it's accepted better, even if it's the same principle.
and somehow SU That keep their bussiness on their general while everyone shit on them in threads like this.

Not going to say this is exactly what happens, but most of the time it's like this.

At the beginning after the intro.
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Steven-Universe-Season-4/Episode-17?id=73857

That's no longer Steven, in the first season he clearly was into Connie, but now he acts more like a flaming faggot BBF.
He no longer sees Connie romantically, that stopped a long time ago.
Now he's just a passive jellyfish floating along with the waves the others around him make on top of that he has no weapon but only a shield he never does anything offensively.
It's clear Steven is not male, they couldn't have been more obvious.
He's feminine in his mannerism, he has a high pitched voice, hyper emotional, passive, not interested in Connie romantically anymore, constantly trying to figure out how everyone else is feeling and won't make his own path in life.
Why do they refuse to write Steven as a boy, they did it the first season.
Where are they going with this, is there a point to it or is just merely the writer's obvious ideology seeping through intentionally keeping him from being a boy?

The /trash/ one its for NSFW stuff.

Who and what? I don't follow SU except for threads on Sup Forums making fun of it. They're more entertaining than the show.

>Steven Universe
>Dark
You must be 18 or over to post on this board.

I like Zuke's stuff tho, this bit from Gem Heist about playing roles was very unexpected and funny

She can be good, when she is not trying to push her own agenda, otherwise, she ruins stuff big.

>"t-the generals were p-pushed t-to /trash/!! T-take a h-hint!!!"

Not really, we just aren't allowed to have generals on Sup Forums when the show is on hiatus
But nice try though dumbfuck

If you don't like several threads on one show then you leave, dumb cockheaded cuck

I love the show but agree with OP. That shit was gay and males who walk like that are faggots.

Rebecca what the fuck?

>the gem cluster
>amy turning into rose
>pacifism challenged
>pearl tries to kill steven at least twice
>most functional relationships are a codependent garnet and lars and his moped
>abusive lesbian couple

>If you don't like several threads on one show then you leave, dumb cockheaded cuck
I'm not the one being booted to trash or being shit on for making 50 threads a day on dumb bullshit from the show that could be condensed to one thread.

Have fun getting cucked back to trash when this turd of a show goes on high anus again. I'm going to sleep.

oh
>greg used to fuck his son

Hasn't steven thrown his shield like captain america? That's pretty offensive to me

>It's baby's first "dark" show
Jesus man, your show is about as Dark as Bob's Burgers. I get it, it's "dark" for a kids show, but let's not oversell it here.

Samurai Jack, Clone Wars, and hell even Teen Titans are darker while being aimed at the same target audience.

C'mon, Sup Forums. Why can't we all be friends?

Blow it out your ass.

Nigga clone wars isn't darker than Steven Universe. Star Wars isn't darker than Steven Universe. It's fucking christianity like Lord of the Rings.

>/sug/ is a fat piece of shit

This 100,000%. I have the general filtered but still get bombarded by 20+ threads at once.

>m-muh subversive boyhood

That's more or less the reason.

>Star Wars isn't darker than Steven Universe

Opal a best.

Oh don't be such a bitch faggot about it

>high anus

High brow insult, ya got me. Get ready for bed so you can have energy to eat those nice chicken tenders tomorrow morning

>used to

This is a hate thread, you know?

I bet you didn't even play kotor

>Could he be any more annoying?
He could be a TTGo character.

This sweet butthurt will sustain me for tomorrow. thank you.

>>high anus
>High brow insult
It wasn't even an insult, retard.

What does one game that has been pretty much wiped from Star Wars have to do with this?

>Clone Wars isn't darker than SU.
Are you fucking high? Any given clone centric episode is basically Apocolapsye Now with a mix of Platoon just for good measure.

Five's story arc allowen is probably one of the more depressing things featured in modern kids cartoons.

That png is nothing short of perfection. I instantly knew which Looney Toons cartoon it was spoofing.

Ah, that's where we differ. You see it as an agenda, I see it as personal flavor. Zuke's a great writer and she's so totally queer it flavors her work with neat touches like that walk cycle
and the shirt thing
and playing roles thing
it's always really self-aware and subtle. even if everyone else hates it, i'll appreciate these little touches

Does Steven have AIDS? He loses so much weight as the seasons progress. He went to fat manchild, to chubby truffle shuffle, to Abercrombie & Steven.

>I bet you didn't play the game where a major character is revealed to have been a Sith Lord responsible for a galactic war all along.

How anything in Steven Universe darker than Darth Maul, 2k3 Clone Wars Grievous, Republic Commando, or The Force Awakens? This isn't even good bait.

Steven was raised by 3 women, with no idea on human masculinity, in near total isolation from 8 to 14. His only interaction with humans being casual visits with the townies.

Not the user, but Bob's Burgers is dark out of comedy. And even then for a comedy show it isn't anything nearly as bad as shows such as Moral Orel got.

Teen Titans tried way too hard to be dark so it took away from the impact, and Samurai Jack isn't all that ahead in terms of darkness.

The scene where Steven was traveling at light speed was pretty intense for a show on cartoon network

>wiped

You can't be serious. I haven't seen ISIS wars.
Or, I only watched the Genndy Tartakovsky clone wars.

>That was subsequently mindwiped and forced to work for those who mind wiped him.
Let's not forget that. Or that you can later mind control a wookie into murdering his lifelong friend who believes you won't do it right up till the end.

Darth Bane is darker than Steven Universe. That's it.

>Or, I only watched the Genndy Tartakovsky clone wars.
I'm not going to lie the first few seasons are kind of rough, and jar jar/droid centric episodes are terrible through out, but somewhere around season 3 it turns into one of the best things to ever happen to the Star Wars universe.

You really should give it a watch. P

>in near total isolation from 8 to 14
And Steven has Andy Milonakis disease which is why he's still got the body of an 8 year old

>one poo in the loo
>drowning in pussy

I want to shove Stewart Little up my ass.

I love that you edgelords just HAVE to have animosity towards everything because we're not ur dumb kiddy websites, this is THE Sup Forums where we're cool and mysterious and all you friendly kid types can buzz out the door, no room for friendliness here.

Seriously you're making us all cringe.

>drowning in pussy
I think he meant that Steven was such a pussy it was starting to smother him.

I doubt is bait, sufags are in such state of delusion that they might as well be part of a Chaos;Head plotline.

>edgelords
>Seriously you're making us all cringe
Sup Forumsmblr, ladies and gentlemen

You're crusty

>user thinks Star Wars is dark.
>Have you watched any film directed by Lucio Fulchi?

>Seriously you're making us all cringe.
Who are you speaking for?
All of your /sug/ butt buddies are too busy jerking off to memes and Zim 2.0 in the general to care about this thread.

I'm just going to enjoy reading this play out to its conclusion.

I wasn't thinking about ass. Who was?

Seriously, why can't he be a bitter, cynical, edgy ghost like I was when I was 14?

10/10 many insults great argument