Make Mine Marvel

Good
--------
Restoration of the classic numbering for core books (Venom, Amazing Spider-Man, Thor, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man)

Restoration of Eddie Brock as Venom

Return of Bruce Banner as Hulk

Return of OG Thor as Thor

Promise that the X-Men will restored to a place of prominence and importance at Marvel

Inhumans exiled into space and properly vilified for their genocide of the mutant race

Bad
-------
No fucking clue who's going to be Captain America after Secret Empire

Slott still writing Spider-Man, Renew Your Vows all but officially canceled, and SJW hipster Chip Zardarsky writing the only other Spider-Man book which will feature a new Carlie Cooper stye Poochie character, in the form of a fresh off the bus hipster feminist stand-up comic character. Which means that MJ/Peter are not going to get reunited in the main books, since Chip will be creating said Carlie Cooper 2.0 as Peter's new love interest in his book.

Amadeus Cho, one of the few legacy characters people LIKED being the token death while shits like Miles Morales and Riri continue to draw breathe and keep their mantles.

Defenders being given to freaking Bendis to write, as opposed to being given to another writer as a means to punish Bendis for Civil War II

Chelsea fucking Cain being given a Vision ongoing

Some SJW AIDS infected faggot trying to get Marvel to publish an all-new, all LGBHFHFHFDFDHDFJDFHDJFDH Power Pack book with trans and faggots and minorities in place of the original Power Pack.
-----------------------
They are completely going to fuck shit up and not learn a damn thing are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/05/chelsea-cain-write-new-vision-comic-book/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No fucking clue who's going to be Captain America after Secret Empire

The logical assumption is that he'll get cubed back. Looks like Sam might just transition back to Falcon during all the shit unless that upcoming solicit was a lie (?). I could see a Thunderbolts stint in store for Steve just because he feels bad about shit and I feel like Spencer really wants that book but I wouldn't expect anything too dramatic otherwise.

>Chelsea fucking Cain being given a Vision ongoing

Reminder that only two Mockingbird issues were bad. It will probably just be boring.

For all intents and purposes? Yes.

X-Men are not being fixed in the slightest. Just a fresh paint and rebranding and if IvX is any indication, the Inhumans will not be punished for their crimes and worse, most likely will leave Earth of their own free will with them using their PR firms to make it sound like the X-Men committed genocide against them and that they refuse to live on a planet where they are not allowed to do as they please with zero consequences.

Spider-Man is still fucked and the reason it is still fucked is that it's the one hill Marvel will rather die on than admit they fucked up (OMD). And yeah, Chip's book is a horrible alternative to Slott's since it's the same crap that Marvel has been shilling in ASM. Even the people who hate Sott won't by Chip's book because it's the same fundamental reviled status quo being mandated since OMD, just with a gay writer writing it so they can hide behind that when it fails.

And Cain writing Vision is an insult to everyone and then some, given how her Mockingbird was a perfect encapsulation for what is wrong with Marvel and why SJW bullshit has killed the company like cancer.

>Some SJW AIDS infected faggot trying to get Marvel to publish an all-new, all LGBHFHFHFDFDHDFJDFHDJFDH Power Pack book with trans and faggots and minorities in place of the original Power Pack

How are you this mad about something that isn't even out yet? Hell, that article didn't even say they were going to do it, they just said they were thinking of it. Calm down/.

>Chelsea fucking Cain being given a Vision ongoing

hahahaha is this for real? sorry i fucked up my genies wish guys

>only two Mockingbird issues were bad
Nice low standards. It was all bad.

I like DC's overall direction at this point so I don't see how marvel keeping a bunch of their already shitty books with horrible creative teams while also releasing Iron Man x00 and Hulk y00 which are going to look ugly as fuck in my boxes is going to make me read their shlock

You didn't like leaving a man tied to a bed and to die? But that was such a GRRRL power moment?

What about the Mermaid Corgis??? So random! Like Pizza Dog! XXDDD!

And making her a cheating whore is so much better than a rape victim getting revenge. Because we all know that according to feminism and social justice, being a rape victim makes you less woman (and human).

Cho out?

I really wish that they weren't writing any kind of Vision book just yet. It just seems like a really shitty marketing choice to attempt to follow that level of hype for a character so far from the spotlight.

>>Amadeus Cho, one of the few legacy characters people LIKED being the token death while shits like Miles Morales and Riri continue to draw breathe and keep their mantles.

Source?

>Amadeus Cho, one of the few legacy characters people LIKED being the token death while shits like Miles Morales and Riri continue to draw breathe and keep their mantles.
Did they really say Cho is getting killed off soon? I don't care about him, but I figured Sam would be the first one on the chopping block.

>Venom
>Core Book
What? I'm a Venom fan as much as the next guy, but Venom isn't a core book user....in fact Venom never even had an actual ongoing until Agent Venom and then Space Knight.

>Amadeus Cho, one of the few legacy characters people LIKED being the token death
Thank fucking God.

Venom is considered a core book only in so far as like Scarlet Spider, they are the only Spider-Man books that Marvel is willing to listen to fan complaints and fix shit.

As OP said, Marvel's brain trust will never undo OMD or reunite MJ and Peter. Furthermore, Marvel has shown a willingness to treat Amazing Spider-Man as a containment book separate from the rest of the Marvel Universe. Would not be shocked if Venom/Eddie are going to become what Bendis desperately wants Miles to be, in that he's the Spider-Man that appears in all of the crossovers and shit, instead of Peter.

As for Amadeus Cho dying, it makes sense. Miles and Riri and Kamala have too much internal protection from idiots inside Marvel to allow them to be killed off. Amadeus Cho has no such defender internally and worse, is being written like a dick by pretty much every writer at Marvel these days.

The only other character with a big bullseye on their back is Whor in that they could kill her off as the token dead SJW figure in Secret Empire

>Restoration of the classic numbering for core books
Wait really? That would be nice.

>Marvel has shown a willingness to treat Amazing Spider-Man as a containment book separate from the rest of the Marvel Universe.
Why is this? I never understood why they wouldn't want their most popular character interacting with the rest of the 616 universe. Why do they have such weird constraints on ASM and Peter?

OP are you going to make another one of your "Marvel Insider" threads next

>hahahaha is this for real? sorry i fucked up my genies wish guys

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/05/chelsea-cain-write-new-vision-comic-book/

>Amadeus Cho, one of the few legacy characters people LIKED being the token death while shits like Miles Morales and Riri continue to draw breathe and keep their mantles.

He's dying? Source?

>Inhumans exiled into space and properly vilified for their genocide of the mutant race
Black Bolt did that.
>Zdarsky not belonging on a Spider-book
Boy