Finish rewatching ATLA

>finish rewatching ATLA
>read some reviews on AV Club because I like reading discussion
>Zutarians talking in the comment section about how Katara's death threat to Zuko was filled with le sexual tension

Has there ever been a more delusional fanbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is delusional, and this is coming from someone who likes zutara.

Yes.

Draco/Hermione and DracoqGinny fans.

>delusional fanbase?
naurto fans
bleach fans
dceu fans

I think horrible fans are just gonna be something we have to deal with in the world now, like Zika, or bed bugs.

Or how mentionning Trump can derail any conversation.

Yeah, I know. But Christ, it's annoying when you're trying to read some episode discussion and shippers are in the comment section talking about how Zuko tying Katara to a tree was "sooo hawt xD."

I can see why Bryke hated that ship desu.

Shippers in general are cancer.

Shipping is fine, but some people get way too obsessed over it.

>read some reviews on AV Club
oh, so you're a faggot

Hated it so much they remade it.

There's literally nothing wrong with the AV Club.

It's strange to me how, by the end of the series, Sokka's indisputably killed a man and Katara hasn't. She always seemed to be the more bloodthirsty of the pair.

Those fanbases weren't delusional enough to think their ship was canon. They acknowledged they were crack ships and reveled in it.

How much better would ATLA have been without the Y7 rating?

Or even if it'd been made in the last couple of years when you can get away with more at that rating?

>Has there ever been a more delusional fanbase?
SU fans.

Narusaku fans

SvtFoE Jarco fans.
Korra fans after the beginning of the last season
Modern simpsons fans
SU fans Granted, I am one, but holy fuck does it feel awkward compared to the others

Who did he kill again? The soldiers on the zeppelins or something more specific?

>Draco/Hermione

I actually think Draco sort of liked her though.
But only a little. Although I'm basing this off of one line I vaguely remember where he told her to keep her head down.

It was a good try user, do it in a more normal board like Sup Forums or /tg/, that's where you'll get guaranteed replies

>Korra fans after the beginning of the last season

What happened again?

>Granted, I am one
how accurate is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

>Has there ever been a more delusional fanbase?
Yes STARCO fags need to kill themselves.

Depends, really. Korra had some more 'mature' death scenes like the Earth Queen's death.

As long as they wouldn't use violent scenes purely for shock value, but to show how dangerous bending fights could be it'd make the shower even better.

I think he technically got the kill credit for Sparky Sparky Boom man.

Come to Atlantic City both of you.

I will show you a good time ... See Trump Taj Mahal and the squalor surrounding it.

He won't spend the money to take his name down.

>What happened again?

Season 3 of LoK seemed to be like finding a hundred dollar bill in a dumpster outside of a restaurant you have been stuck in for the past two seasons. Then it turns out it was fake.

Yeah, even if Bryke can't write for their characters they sure know how to illustrate gruesome deaths in their world's environment. Double suicide, slow suffocation, electrocution, self-combution specifically on the head, hell even Korra's mercury poisoning looked painful when they were forcing it through her pores.

I ain't watchin' all that shit. I'm going to bed. Skimming.

>Most people that will disagree with my assessment will NOT disagree with it.
Weird wording, but kinda true. I atleast can say when a show does shit things or does some cringe shit. SU has its fair share. But not to the point of being a god awful piece of shit. Just enough, though, to keep it from any hall of fame.

>Their lesbians, but have no sex
The show doesn't make a stink over it, the fanbase does. I don't get involved with the fanbase so I watched the show relatively pure. I had no problem with it. Never focusses on it. Honestly when that lady was wondering "Parents, Caretakers, Guardians?" I figured she was wondering more about their supernatural weird abilities and being fucking aliens over being women.

>Same formula as Phineas and Ferb, but without the once in the blue moon clever writing
Shit taste confirmed.

>Steven being a need little attention whore.
No.

>Gems on their period whores.
No. Actually if there's drama 'between' the gems its fairly understandable.

>That entire formula he makes.
Very early first few episodes were like that, but they quickly caught on that he wasn't the dipshit sidekick kid and when he says something... it's generally clever. Or not, depending on the situation.

>Praised for the diversity of its cast, like furries!
Da fuq?
>Indians
Hey, dark skinned cuties. I got no problems. And outside of her last name and skin color there's nothing really Indian about her.
>Hipsters
No. He's a douche.
>Psychopaths
Entirely true.

>No char development
There is? Dipshit doesn't know what he's talking about.
>Art is terrible
Unfortunately true 80% of the time. Inconsistent too.
>Not liking pastel colors
I got a feeling this guy don't like Ghibli's art either.

>World Building
Okay, yes and no. Yes in that there's a lot of stuff that brings into question. Russias got a big fucking hole in it for example. But they don't explain shit. Yet

That book where that line came from is where a lot of the shipping fuckery started since it had a lot of fanfic trappings. Though it wasn't as bad as the sixth which had Harry blatantly state that his two sidekicks were obviously in love for a long time and made me wonder what I had been reading the entire time. But that's more a /lit/ or Sup Forums discussion.

>Harry Potter
>on /lit/

Ha, good luck.

>not seeing ron/hermoine coming since book 4

>I actually think Draco sort of liked her though.
Fuck no, he spent the whole series calling her the wizard equivalent of "nigger"

>going to AV Club

Harry Potter comic series when?

I mean, shit, two Wheel of Time books got made into comics, why not HP?

that got your booty mighty rustled didn't it.

>Though it wasn't as bad as the sixth
Why the fuck did they cut the Tonks/Lupin subplot from the movie that is basically more a romance story than what HP originally was?

Granted, HP is not that great, but at least it had some memorable and interesting characters. Magic sucks shit and so does the world but at least the actors were good.