They must recast the Flash

youtu.be/7rue2ho60hk

Skip to 2:23 for the most cringe you have ever had in your life

>DCucks will defend this
KEK

is ezra literally the nuest of males?

That gave me an awful sensation

fuck me this was genuine cringe

also is he wearing Vasoline on his eyebrow? wtf?

wew lad

Recast Ezra with Goose and Iris with BDH. There. I just saved the DCEU.

>..........................................................I run

He's gay so yeah

>mfw all I could think about was Ezra being gay and the Flash being a bottom, and all he did was use the Speedforce to ride fat Daddy Bruce's dick

what in the jesus h christ hockeysticks orc dicks is this?

is that the color of your vaseline?

Jesus...

>jews interview each other
muh violent nazi skinhead attacks the poor peaceful muslim immigrants
muh white bank robbers scaring the poor multy culty kids in the bank
muh aqua man/batman global warming is going to kill us all scene
muh gay jew flash is bullied by the big cis wasp white male
muh evil white devil at the multy culty stronk woman lgbtq island with the men are stupid comment
etc.

and that's just like the first 10-15 minutes

(((hollywood))) needs to burn, nothing but propaganda at this point

he's super hi-test though

Fire. Lots of it.

>How did Justice League fail?! All we did was push our agenda!! HOMOPHOBIC CIS SCUM GODDAMNIT BUY TICKETS YOU BASTARDS WE ARE OSCAR WINNERS WE DESERVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!!

>he became the flash so he could run away from mike pence
really makes you think

He's a jew. What numale leftist goyim don't understand is, when they copy (((media))) and (((Hollywood))) leftist style and actions, they are copying jews. Most classic example, the numale fag glasses. These are jew style glasses and always have been.

>Super gay
Gee, I wonder.

Anyone got a pic of the face he makes during the Superman fight?

Cheers

based miller trigger Sup Forumsflakes like no one else. stay mad alt white incels.

>Fucking men dominating society, say Gal ain't it so? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like how she didn't even say what he wanted and only mentioned broad terms instead of insulting specific individuals.

what did you retards expect when king numale whedon was brought in

>This can't be happening.
>This was supposed to be my big break.

THIS. Fucking THIS.

>Skip to 2:23
morons here will still pretend hollywood jews aren't brainwashing the populace with their marxist tactics

Forgot the non-neck grab (to avoid feminazi backslash).

With this cast it is no surprise that the Box Office was a failure

>zefriend
wut. Is that a French friend?

I didn't quite understand that one.
The guy was a murderous villain. Exerting violence is what he does. He kills millions during the movie. How can someone be offended by a villain doing villain stuff?

How dry did Gal Gadot’s pussy get at having to hear that retard try to explain the “heteropatriarchy” more than once?

It was a campaign started by a mentally ill junkie.

Is Ezra really Filthy Frank's cousin? They do look similar and have the same last name, but all slant eyes do.

>hetro-?
Israeli jews don't seem in tune with the degeneracy their cousins have spreaded in the 53% Country.

it's triggering to mentally ill commies, they can only stomach violence upon those that they are brainwashed to dislike

Forgot when Bruce ask Barry if he's Flash and the answer is "confusing me with this very attractive jewish boy".

JESUS... Burn this shit.

*queer

>the title
>the text
>the picture
>the pop-up ad

The absolute state of american journalism.

>I didn't quite understand that one.
You really missed some X-Men threads, user.

>feminists
>logic

I really think I did. I don't watch hero movies besides rips and by that time the discussions on Sup Forums are mostly over.
What was it like? The movie was absolute trash.
>Sansa phoenx
top zoozle

He's a gay who cross-dresses so technically he's a closeted tranny.

even Gal awkwardly avoided to repeat that phrase lel

didn't catch that, so fucking retarded

Can we say he's bisexual?

must have been awkard for gal considering she has a family

EL GOBLINO

How can americans be so fragile?
They've already interfered in the democratic processes of countless countries. And then one guy, leading a country that isn't at all the superpower it was anymore, is now the big villain that made the USA his bitch by poisoning the minds of its good people.
Good joke.

I don't even understand what he's grabbing there, or maybe she's wearing invisible bras? beats me man

They don't care about Russia, it's all just a way to attack Trump. Clinton and Obama sold Russisa 1/4 of the USA's uranium in secret.

>How can americans be so fragile?

You mean celebrities user. Because no shit someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth is a weak and fragile person.

>animu poster defending a homo
>you feel disgusted therefore i t-t-triggered you heh heh..

>DCucks will defend this
get your head out of your ass, it's ALL jew garbage, no other franchise is any better or worse

>even gal gadot cringes
lol

Grabbing her by the strap that goes over her chestpiece

I think they used that particular shot for a billboard.

He's jewish so he got the job by nepotism.

That's the most jewish interview I've ever seen.

What's up with those spooky mongrel feet?

Damn, Gal Gadot looks like THAT?

>zefriend

he's a jew

>that tight twink body

muhh dick

>those huge hobbit feet

Ezra Miller gave one of the best debut performances of the last 17 years (at least) in We Need to Talk About Kevin and now he's trying to get that money by ripping off Sheldon Cooper in 300 million dollar movies

can't really blame him

>Ezra Miller gave one of the best debut performances of the last 17 years (at least) in We Need to Talk About Kevin and now he's trying to get that money by ripping off Sheldon Cooper in 300 million dollar movies
>can't really blame him

those are some of the worst feet ive ever seen in my fucking life

Anyone wanna bet a pizza he's masking massive depression, insecurity, and anxiety?

"I just don't think [Gustin] was a good fit," Snyder said. “I’m very strict with this universe and I just don’t see a version where...that (tone is) not our world.”

>Is a Jew
>Is a fag
>Nu Jew male fag

Isn't it a little known secret that Jews suffer the most disorders?