""""""""""Rampage""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=coOKvrsmQiI

Another video game """adaptation"""; fuck this

yawn

whoa, that looks almighty #litty! I am sure gonna watch it!

kek

Uh oh, looks like the OUT OF TOUCH CRITICS w/ their KNIVES & VENOM who have a DISCONNECT W/ PEOPLE are finding their way to Sup Forums! #Rampage is a RAUNCHY R-RATED ROMP that was made for LAUGHS, not for CRITICS! Judging by worldwide reports of wet theater floors from people peeing themselves in laughter, #Rampage is litty and our mission was accomplished! Something stinks, and it ain't George's caca! It's the CRITICS!

keked

jesus how do you even write dialog this bad

It´s a video game flick, user, what did you expected?

I'm looking forward to his next twitter meltdown.

came here to post and it's almost like he wants to keep starring in films ripe for ridicule

If the ape was female and in love with the rock I would gave gone seen this, but this is too vanilla.

>the world is a vampire
>closes tab

When Rock was starting out in Hollywood I honestly thought he would be the next Arnold.

I think be could have been. But he's just been in so many damn stinkers. Its like they wanted to use the Jackie Chan formula and always have his films be comedy-action instead of just action. If they had just made straight action Predator, Commando, Running Man type stuff I honestly thing he would bave hit it out of the park.

I legit did the exact same thing.

Just nope.

Why'd they go with a white gorilla?

Maybe they didn´t want people to compare it to King Kong; it´s till stupid

Was San Andreas as meh as it looked?

It was shittier

i have always wanted this kind of movie but with insects

they should have made a primal rage movie instead

not insects but close
Its actually not too terrible either

would you rather the twitter meltdown from people seeing a black primate do nothing but destroy the city it's in?
Sad to say, but it was a smart move.

>""""""""""Rampage""""""""""
Are you implying that this gorilla is not on a rampage? He clearly is.

>Rampage
Isn't that a videgame?

I'm gonna watch it

That's so retarded it might just work. Naaat.

the wolf is so cute

I will watch this movie only for the wolf and I hope it will survive

Why do jews need to have brand recognition at all times? Rampage hasn't had a new game in 20 years, and isn't remembered as being a huge pop culture phenomenon. It's not like having the rock shooting guns isn't a free 500 mil at the box office by itself. More soulless, focus tested shit

but that title tho

its the arcade game where you play as king kong/ godzilla rip offs to eat the most people and destroy the most buildings

I dunno man. The Rock doesn't have the charisma to match Arnold. Schwarzenegger was just smart enough to sell all the cornball shit he was in, but just stupid enough that he didn't come across as too serious.

Look at the line from the Rampage trailer, "I was just thinking what's missing right now is a giant crocodile." Arnold could deliver corny-ass lines like that and make it at least kind of funny, but The Rock just sells it straight and it ends up just being a stupid line.

Maybe it was the accent.

>let's turn Jumanji into a videogame
This is why the holocaust should've happened