alright let's get this one started on the right foot

what happened to /std/?
Or /orville/ for that matter?
They both seem to have vanished

Riker looks like THAT!?

>that outfit
>see stewart in da club when you go to collect money
IT'S A JOKE

>set taste buds to stun and plot a course for the flavour sector, you're about to visit deep space diners, drive-ins and dives: the next generation

>tfw no trill gf

*blocks your path*

There was an orville thread an hour ago. /std/ is dead once the show stopped airing for the season because they don't want to waste money shilling while it isn't on air. similar how you don't see GoT threads spammed

>yfw the ISS Discovery is the old-ass teaser version

also how lewd will Mirror Detmer be

TAKE IT BACK

>In this episode of Deep Space: Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

nah i understand she is your grannyfu but not everyone has an oedipus complex

*blocks your code*

Is this anyone else's personal fav Trek movie?

>GENTLEMEN, come at me
>not ladies

What did he mean by this?

I rike his boobs

This picture of Riker reminds me of an episode of The Critic where he has a flashback and he's coughing up money and coins going "ACHum ACHum ACHum"

He's addressing Blake Shelton and Hugh Jackman who are beefing over the sexiest man alive thing.

would you suck his gyno nipples?

What?

Thank you for the OC, user, got a kick out of this.

he means gentlemen step your game up if you want to be sexiest man alive

to be fair, MacFarlane doesn't seem adverse to granny fanservice

seriously though gates was 10/10 during the show and she has only dipped to 8.5 MINIMUM since then

how DOES she do it

Regular /trek/ threads are dying too, e.g. .

Deal with the devil

i wish i could take credit but i just saved it. it doesn't get posted nearly as often as it though though

Seth knows you can get hotter waifus for less. why spend money to try to get crusher when you can get another young cutie on the cheap?

>8.5 MINIMUM

I always thought the Cardassians were a laughable alien design until I saw DS9. Dukat looks so majestic it's like a real predatory animal.

black don't crack

granservice?

drained Marina's life-force

desu they only die occasionally when there's nothing to argue about or no one is shitposting
the first Cardie design was pretty shit, but thankfully they smoothed it out and actually got them some good uniforms too.

That Troi looks a lot better than McFlabbin

i wonder why? maybe because it's always "goofy picture edition"? they need to be organic

>that last episode of disco

holy shit i don't usually do this or even like this twitter meme but i almost yelled out YAS QUEEN in front of my senpai lmao

>granservice
This is a thing now

>why cast actual Trek actors to cameo in your Trek inspired show
Because he likes Star Trek?
He's being generous but Gates McFadden is GILF tier nonetheless.

she doesn't look like she has aged at all though

Yet another false flag.

Anti-STD shitposting is worse than pro-STD shitposting.

Probably

because he can get other more popular characters and introduce newer hotter ones for less money?

>calling it disco

the rest of the post is also awful but i just wanted to focus on this one point

>mcflabbin
>flab
She's the opposite of fat

Like a wise user once said
>black don't crack

okay i'm done posting orville sry

I recognize that girl in the back right, what is this from?

Look at her arms in The ravages of time are unkind, not even stapling your face can save you

I guess some men prefer to rob cradles and other men want to rob graves.

So I've just started DS9 series 3.

Is it just me or was that 2 parter worse than anything in Discovery. Am I being retarded here... I must have missed something... the changelings are the founders?

What makes you think Seth doesn't actually like Star Trek?

why did they even do this

jesus christ johnathan have some god damn dignity

you too marina

this is just pathetic

Orville should get Tim Allen on for a cameo.

They enticed him with a check that could pay for his food and he didn't realize the magnitude of what he had done

>the changelings are the founders?
Yes. Why would that bother you... or confuse you... and make you use unnecessary ellipses...?

Patrick stewart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..Bill Shatner

Fuck you Bill I hope you're reading this

That's actually a great idea. Tweet Seth.

It's those greek genes that preserve a tasteful consistency of thiccness

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>What makes you think Seth doesn't actually like Star Trek?
who are you quoting? i didn't say that. i said he can get more popular star trek characters on his show and hotter chicks for less

>Jonathan and Marina
>dignity

If Bill won't take you out back and give you a beating, I will.

youtube.com/watch?v=6d4tiSwoIHY

>she will never make that face less than an inch from your dick
why live brahs

>filename
Kek that was a good post

What makes you think he cares about getting the most popular characters' actors on the show? He got the dude who played this guy on. By your logic he'd have had Patrick Stewart and Michael Dorn on by now.

Was he ignorant to you at a convention or something, faggot?

Me too. Took a while to get over it.
Patrick Stewarts the nicest celebrity I've ever met by far

>alright Mr. Sulu, that's enough looking around, we've got a mission.
>but sir
>no buts, mister. We've come here to find quality TOS posts but there's nothing on this board but a failed attempt at fat rikerposting.
>sir, what about the others? The bashirfag, or the gatesposter?
>they'll be along, Mr. Sulu, I'm sure. For now let's make sure we uphold the prime directive and engage in some quality TOSposting.
>affirmative, sir.

>literally removing the symbol of when the show became quality

dont remind me

Captain Bateson was pretty based. He comes forward in time nearly a century and proceeds to fight the Borg in his outdated starship with zero fucks given.

Did the Post-DS9 books explore Sisko's legacy in Starfleet?
Was he remembered as a war hero or war criminal?

patrick stewart will be in season 2 imo.
>What makes you think he cares about getting the most popular characters' actors on the show?
it's an homage to TNG and dr crusher isn't the most popular character in the crew she is probably second to last with troi being the worst. He hires previous actors from trek because they are good at their job. in star trek women are just eye candy

>He got the dude who played this guy on
Literally who is this guy anyways? It's like getting A listers to play Stormtroopers in the new Star Wars movies, no one can tell but they think you should care

The man is a true hero.

>*tries to grab kirk's bulge*
>Mr. Sulu!

I can only imagine Seth is a better person than you.

that's why actors hate being on star trek because no one can recognize them when they put on all the alien make up. if they play their part well it's a good idea to hire them

You just KNOW

Oh my...

>implying TOS did literally anything noteworthy except set the stage for TNG which expanded star trek into the vast and memorable canon it is today

TOS is literally obscenely campy pleb-tier trash that is tolerable only with 4-inch thick nostalgia goggles

>literally who is this guy
That was literally my point, if you would go back and read my post again.

Did he bone her?

>I can only imagine Seth is a better person than you
you mean you wish he hires McFadden but you know he won't

Bill is from a time where men didn't ask other men for validation by paying for a signature.

TOS will forever be the pop culture icon, not TNG.

She boned Spock first. That's the real reason why McCoy can't stand him.

Calm down.

TOS is trash and the obsession with pre-TNG canon is directly responsible for the decline of quality in star trek (jjtrek and std)

>tfw no qt 60s asian gf

You think he'd be okay with a firm handshake?

I feel like there should be knitting and apple pie involved somehow.

What nobody really ever seems to talk about is how much of a fucking hardass Dr. McCoy is. He fucks bitches and smarts off to genetically engineered super-dictators. He knows Spock could bend him in half and he still calls him a pointy eared man-goblin every chance he gets.

She had the best legs in the business

he's fucking great and my top 3 favourite Trek characters.
Also post more Bones. I need to fill up the TOS side of my Trek folder.