Was this the most kino series finale of all time?

Was this the most kino series finale of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhnbgkFaeGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone post that picture of Michael wearing an embarrassingly bad wig that's supposed to be a 22 year old Dexter

Hated the Dexter ending.

JU

ST

This show started really good and turned into a self parody

>This show started really good
no it didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhnbgkFaeGU

This one made me lol when I was watching the show.

emo phase dexter

I never finished the last season. It had just gone so far downhill that I couldn't handle it anymore.

Don't Stop Believin'

It was garbage. They should have done something dark and gritty. Dexter should have died. That would have been the most realistic way of ending the show. The ending was for pussies.

It was shit. The killer is supposed to get caught/die.

I like happy endings so I was satisfied enough even if it was all a bit weird.

Pretty much
They fucked up by giving it a happy ending

>my face everyday at work

just end me senpai

Those hair styles make no sense considering Dexter was in his 40s when the show ended. Those styles wouldn't have been popular in the 90s. Maybe if he was 25-30 when the show ended.

It's not such a happy ending, considering what seems to be his life now and what he has to live with. And I think it's nice that they didn't fall for the easy moralfag "serial killer dies" ending.

How the fuck can actual writers fuck up a show this badly. I could better fucking final seasons than those fucking showtime writer fags did, a fucking woman could’ve wrote better final seasons. This show was prime fucking kino the first 4 fucking seasons. How the fuck can anything drop in quality so fucking bad? Legitimately how did the show runners allow this to happen? How could anyone involved in this show just allow this to be the state it was in for the final 2 seasons? Michael C Hall deserves better, fans of this show derserved better. What a shit ending to an otherwise formerly fantastic show.

>How the fuck can actual writers fuck up a show this badly.
The original writers from S1-4 left. New writers were brought in for S5 and the rest.

Bullshit ending. Whenever his actions actually got loved ones killed he struggled a little bit, but was fine overall. Meanwhile, Deb's death, which only happened because of events outside of his control, was too much for him to bear the guilt of. Of course, the writers and showrunners had hoped Hall would agree to do a season 9 that would pretty much just be a manhunt. Either way, it was a shit ending for a show that was declining for years.

it was weird watching these unfold at the same time. polar opposites in terms of quality

Nothing will beat the Shield

Happy ending are you mad?

It was the worst most depressing ending possible.

Would have been better if he died.

>epic pretend shit is good episode on Sup Forums

The show should have ended the second after he took the boat into that storm cloud.

The end

Roll credit.....

>people actually hating dexter ending
no wonder this is the worst board on Sup Forums

>lmao like, let's just make a season that follows the same tired formula and contrived plots we've done for 8 seasons BUT let's kill Debra in the last 10 minutes and have Dexter fake his suicide and become a lumberjack
Yeah, pure kino.

Farscape.

>ywn be good as good looking as michael c hall

Does 'kino' still mean "total shit"?

Because if so, then yeah.

>He abandoned his son with a different serial killer in a shitskin country

Why? He spent 2 seasons losing his mind over the idea of being a father.

I think one of the best parts of his work as Dexter is how his face has a mildly sinister look to it. He can look like a totally innocent and charming dude or a demon depending on lighting, mood, etc. I think Hall's appearance really added an entire layer to the melding of his disguise and his true self.

Does Doakes really come back as a cyborg in the books? I stopped reading them when it was revealed that Dexter's urge to kill existed because he was posessed by an ancient deity.

wow MCH looks like he's barely 16 yrs old there

Yeah, also he also looked good in his kill shirt

That demonic possession is pretty much retconned in book 4. Doaks never dies but has his feet, hands and tongue cut off. He uses a mechanical speaking device

I remember him getting his hands, feet and tongue cut off, but I thiught I heard someone say he comes back later with robotic prosthetics. I guess that's not the case. They should have put that guy who cut up Doakes in the show, though, he was cool.

If by Kino you mean shit, then yes.

The screaming potato surgeon was the best. I think that would be a boundary too far to cross in th show. That stuff was fucked up

Dexter was great the first 4 seasons, peaking at the 2nd.

What came after is is pure bullshit, peaking negatively with Debra's incest desires. Shit.