Runaways

Runaways starts this week. Will it be good? Is Marvel + Riverdale a good or bad thing in Sup Forums's eyes?
>After discovering their parents are super-villains in disguise, a group of teenagers band together to run away from their homes in order to atone for their parents' actions and to discover the secrets of their origins.
youtu.be/plyJQG-nRN0

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/marvels-new-warriors-wont-air-freeform-series-will-be-shopped-1052696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dyke sjw
>gook
>nigger front and center
>chade dudebro who will be villain
>slut who fucks nigger
>mulatto whore fucks chadbro and then becomes a dyke

LOOKS GREAT

Everything except the meaningless slurs is completely wrong.

I love the comic, but this looks so shit in live action

The casting is terrible.

It will probably be even worse than the Netflix shows, since it's Hulu

They're changing some stuff, but at least in terms of look it's one of the closest I've seen to the source material. I didn't see anything terrible in terms of dialogue or anything in the trailer, it looks YA leaning just like the book.

If they follow the actual storyline of the comics:
>Negro is actually the villain and is betraying everyone the whole time and literally gets banished to hell
>Chad dudebro gives the SJW rainbow hair the D and she becomes much less bitchy
>Slut is actually a lesbian alien and fucks the Asian witch
>Mulatto is just a fun loving kid

No idea why they thought they had to add Diversity to the cast by racechanging Molly when the cast is already diverse as shit.

Hulu.. its the tv worlds Origin. well atleast there are still torrents

>and fucks the Asian witch
No, she kisses her but the Asian isn't into it. She actually gets together with a gender fluid Skrull, and being a Skrull that makes perfect sense.

Yeah, I actually like the casting, there's just something off about the show, can't quite put my finger in. Anyway, I'll give it a chance for about 3 or 4 eps.

Hulu was around before Netflix streaming. It was actually useful when you could watch new episodes of stuff for free, but now that Netflix has become more popular and Hulu copied their format it's pointless. So more like direct2drive.

is that Vol 4? The art looks terrible. Compare to pic related

Alex's actor looks like the male version of every fat feminist

so the guy from OC is helming it?

>even worse than the Netflix shows
>Netflix shows
>bad

I don't have Hulu, but enjoy it dear friends!

Are they really good? I haven't watched them because I thought I'd have to watch all the previous shows like agents of shield and movies but I just recently heard they are standalone.

nah, the "white guy" is jewish

It's the cover art for the first hardcover of Vaughn's run. It's absolutely in the style of that original artist, which I loved. The new volume (actually vol 5 because the Secret Wars mini counts) is Marvel's new signature look of detailless shandingless simple art that looks like it came from a web comic. The writing is actually alright though, and

The art isn't enough to ruin it

Nice, I'll check it out. I stopped reading Marvel after Secret War because everything was utter shit, but I like Runaways enough to give it a chance.

Eh, they're fine. There's good stories in there but they always stretch them by an extra 1/3 of episodes than the story requires.

Xavin is literally the worst piece of shit character in this entire comic, its like having a tumblr transkid but a decade before they even existed.
Fuck you for reminding me that shitstain exist.

Considering the angle they are going with this and how the two girls that play Nico and Karolina talk about their on screen relationship...we are getting Nico/Karolina OTP after Alex get btfo.

Nigger pls, Netflix literally made Punisher a boring chore...i really can't understand how the managed to pull that off...

I'm still convinced this is one of their minis that they're just calling a full series. The team will get back together and that's it.

Its Marvel...so i guess its going to be stealth cancelled by issue 4 and rebranded a '''''mini'''' like they usually do.
Even if the show ends up being a success.

Daredevil S1 and Jessica Jones were good. JJ could have been shorter though.

I haven't seen the rest of it so I can't comment on its quality

>Molly Hayes

DD had a great team and a great vision for its first season, it still could have been trimmed to a solid 10 ep run.
JJ was meh, the only good things it had was that it made me want to assraep Ritter and her blond bitch friend.
You could fix at least half the issues these shows have by making them 6 to 8 eps runs.

Yeah, it seems like they're going in a completely different direction with her
>older
>not a mutant because they can't
>an orphan adopted by Gert's family because they don't want to pay for that many series regulars and they can have the origin of her powers be a mystery
Hopefully she at least retains her personality

DD1 and JJ are good
Luke Cage and DD2 started out good, but fell apart later.
Iron Fist is laughable
Defenders is a hot mess.
Haven't watched Punisher yet.

Molly changed because its not the same character, her story is different here, she is now Gert's stepsister.
Fox owns the rights to muties so they might as well just make a new charaters alltogether, same is going to happen with Excelsior, because Marvel wants to make a Power Pack movie so that means no teen Julie and Phil Ulrich is a Spiderman character, The SKrulls because they belong to Fox and other stuff.

I half suspect she is going to end up being a robot, like they fused Victor and Molly into one character.

Skrulls are actually fair game, they're going to be in Captain Marvel.

>another mahvel production where the original writer will get no credit except one line in the credits
Hilarious.

What should they get? They had no hand in it besides writing what is being adapted. They knew when they wrote it that marvel would own everything.

There is exactly one capeshit that i will ever watch and im going to skip all the scenes without best waifu.

It might not even happen now. Freeform dropped it and unless someone else picks it up it's dead.

Are they gonna be Skrulls or the dudes in the Ultimates that were pretty much Skrulls without being Skrulls?

That said, i hope they aren't allowed to be in this show...like theres no way they are going to pull the fx budget to have an Skrull running around, plus the tranny shit would make it imposible to talk around here.

Sieg Mouse!

Skrulls. There's even the stipulation that specific Skrulls that have more of an association with Fantastic Four, like the Super Skrull, can still only be used by Fox.

Please tell me you're fucking joking.
Why can't these goddamn kike producers ever let a titcow succeed???

DC does the exact same thing. They even cut Bill Finger out of Batman credits completely until just a few years ago.

>Fox owns the rights to muties
NO in tv, that's why Legion and the Gifted are Disney and Fox, and you can see The Brood in the AoS trailer

Apparently they are dropping tomorrow?

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/marvels-new-warriors-wont-air-freeform-series-will-be-shopped-1052696

Ah, nice to know.

It's supposed to be Tuesday. Are you somewhere where it's already past midnight?

I read somewhere that they'll make Power Pack too

>tfw its gonna happen...after years of shipping it.

>be American
>56% white
>jews don't even have the decency to make half of the team white

I mean it's bad as it is, is a 50% diversity cast not diverse enough? Jesus Christ America.

No, someone posted it on another thread.
They might be.

HAHAHAHA i've never seen anything more gay

There's no way this is real

You bet it is

DUDE DA JOOS LMAO

It's even worse than it appears. SJW is hispanic now, Molly is hispanic now, the blonde girl is technically not white either since she is an alien. Chad Thundercock stands as the lone whitey. I'm honestly surprised they had the gall to raceswap the jewish character into a hispanic.

I really from the bottom of my heart hope Nico cucks Alex with Karolina and thats why he betrays the team.
It would destroy BLACKEDposting forever.

I don't know if that would be worth leaving out the spy among them plotline.

Maybe it could be a mix of both, he is spying on them the whole time but at the end he gets a change of heart and is about to betray his parents...and they blam NTR'd.

C-can Kat play Julie Power in S02...?

No way they'll introduce her in something not called Power Pack.

Could she become Julia Might and flirt with Karolina at least?

When will capeshit end????

They're still considering a Power Pack movie, so even off brand homages are probably off the table. They seem to have no problems with completely changing characters, so why not make her Klara but a Poison Ivy knock-off?

when Alex dies I'm dropping the show t b h

This. You fucking retards lap this shit up like absolute brainlets.

It might work.
I'm pretty sure they are going to do stuff like that for other characters too, like making Phil Ulrich a former teen supervillian reformed but with mental issues or the teen spidergirl a teen Jessica Jones or some shit like that.

Never, i hope you niggas enjoy a 2018 full of anti-Aquaman and proInfinite War threads.

>Implying making the natural leader of the team the mole wasn't genious.

my main issue is he was the best character in the book and they never brought him back

the quality of the stories took a nose dive after he was gone

It took a nose dive because it became popular and Marvel editorial finally started to pay attention to the book, which it was why it really took a dive.
Then Vaughn left and the endless horrid carrusell of bad writers started.
The new comic its ok, but its moving at glacial pace.

>Molly is a 40 year old with no hat
What the fuck is wrong with them?!

From the leaked eps, she literally turns into rainbows after that.

She has a hat...but she still looks older than the rest of the team.
S2 onwards is going to be hilarious, bitch is already taller than most of the cast.

From what I've watched

Daredevil S2's first 4 episodes > Daredevil S1 > Luke Cage's 1st half with Cottonmouth > Jessica Jones > rest of Daredevil S2 > 2nd half of Luke Cage > Iron Fist

Honestly looks pretty fun. Ive always loved the Runaways. Wish it was a full length movie though.
Also I love the song in the trailer. .

>Alex is 20
>Nico is 23
>Karolina is 22
>Gert is 19
>Chase is 25
>Molly is 14

so why is she so old looking and not cute

>nigger as the villain

Yeah that's not going to happen.

That sounds fucking awful.

Its Marvel, its gonna be glorious and 99% RT.

>completely right

Best mutant coming through

No, its hilariously wrong.

>le diverse cast

Creative team as of September 2017
Writer(s) Rainbow Rowell
Artist(s) Kris Anka

>meaningless slurs
If this were true then you wouldn't be so offended, soygoy.

Nico's mom is hot

It's a Marvel show, so now, it's definitely going to be crap.

Just like Agents of Shield, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Daredevil Season 2, and The Punshier

No, stop.
After this week EVERYTHING Marvel does is perfect and its what we, Sup Forums, love.

Cute!
Would teach to love dick

But she loves Chad's cock...how could a virgin user ever compete?

>qt asian
it's already ten out of ten in my book, senpai

>mfw Molly is almost taller than Chase

All the fucking moms in this show are hot.

They could've done better. Way better.

If you don't like it now, you aren't going to like the plot at all.

By the way this comic was great but they are going to ruin it for sure.

Chase's is meh