Lord of the Rings prequel

Will it be good?

No

GODS I WAS STRONG BACK THEN

What was going on before the hobbit/lotr? we know shire folk were doing literally nothing but farming and getting drunk

Aragorn was out there slayin orcs and bangin wenches I'll warrant.
The hills are fair teemin' with wenches.
Best you keep your head down.

if they manage to be more inclusive it will be pretty good. I'd like to see a female of color as a protagonist. I have a lot of POC friends who all agree LOTR is a great story but a bit racist.

It will be a supbar ,but definetly ruin much of the world the movies established

> Young Gandalf spinoff as a starting wizard
> Aragorn standalone movie
> gritty spinoff war film set during the war of the ring where a team of Dunadein rangers is carrying vital mission intelligence to Minas Tirith and is being pursued by wraiths and hordes of uruk hai ending in everyone fucking dead

>young Gandalf as a starting wizard
You have no fucking idea what Gandalf even is do you?

Yeah, maybe we'll learn more about Galadriel's feets or poopies.

I want to be a Riverdale but set in Minas Morgul with Orcs

>young gandalf
technically, Olorin was more powerful before he became Gandalf.
The Istari were sent to Middle Earth to offer counsel and limited aid, and forbidden from using their full power.

not to mention the problematic beliefs of Tolkien. the LOTR universe will benefit from the voice of a POC as director, producer, and writers

plz you could easily make it work as an origin story in the beggining of the movie the scenes opens where the Valar are tasking Gandalf with a vital mission and send him toi Middle Earth but he wakes up in the body of a man doesn't remember much he's good looking he gets the elf pussy he goes to the elves for training fights evil in between gradually gets his memory back and becomes more powerful

The wizards don't age. They were locked into old man form from the start and they stayed that way.

children of hurin would make a fantastic 8ep season but not in the jewish hands

you can remove that inconvenient part of the lore. I say he wakes up as a young man in his early 20's Chris Hemsworth like with a big dick. He prefers to use a sword at first and is kinda power hungry and arrogant

of course not
Honestly the only thing, and i mean literally the only thing, that would make me not watch it though is a black aragorn

it's going to be diverse and progressive, and that's beautiful.
kill all whites

>not casting Matt Le Blanc as the young Gandalf
>and Bruce Cambell in later seasons.
you'll never make it in this game

>Tolkien
>Problematic
I know you're trolling right now but Tolkien was asked by Hitler if the Elves represented the aryan race, and if he believed in racial heirarchy and Tolkien told him to fuck off. Then he said he wished he was jewish so he could hate Hitler even more.

So it's going to be a prequel now? About what? Also I can't wait to laugh at Sup Forums when the cast is inevitably 99% white

the thing is, its gonna be almost all white, but the one black guy (and trust me there is literally no way it wont be a guy) will be the ONE guy everyone doesnt want to be black. Black aragorn will be banging Arwen.

>Hitler was reeeeeevilll
(you) probably believe in the holocoaster and jew bath and bodyworks, too

If they're gonna have a nigger, it'll most likely be a minor side character. I don't think Amazon is completely fucking retarded desu

spotted the libtard

>stating facts makes him a liberal
?

not liking Hitler= liberal
this is like standard politics 101

ignore him. he's just a nazi scum, user. he could never understand rational, sensitive, progressive feminists like us.

Ah yes I forgot that Sup Forums's retardation is almost directly proportional to the retardation displayed by the far left.

At some point you'll learn to think independently, user. Probably not very soon though

fpbp

Most likely shit, hopefully Kino.

>ITT never read Silmarillion

cast Idris Elba for that role and I'm sold.