ITT: The best costume/design any given cape character has had

ITT: The best costume/design any given cape character has had.

I'll start

Would you let your wife wear that?

I'm all for cheesecake but this looks ridicilous.

Except for the hair

Best Legion costume coming through!

Reed was """dead""" for most of the time she wore that

Sometimes the classics truly are the best!

the ninetiest of the nineties

OK, I have to ask. Why is a wooden cross sticking out of her stomach? Is she a reverse vampire or something? Crystal gem who's weapon comes out of her belly button? Wood-shooting powers?

This was the STUPIDEST redesign ever. Fuck this shit

Nothing says take me seriously like wearing balls and a penis pointing to your vagina as a costume!

It was stupid but also insanely hot.

Sexy, but wtf are those antigravity tits.

Powergirl has a Boob Window? Well I have random windows in my costume!

Speaking of Boob Windows, Here is Powergirl!

totally the wrong character to put in that suit tho, which detracts from the sexy. A sexy costume complements a sexy character, but Huntress is supposed to be this grim and gritty angry vigilante, and yet she suddenly dresses like a luxury prostitute.

this is horrible. 2009 version still remains absolutely perfect.

Whoever thought turning her into Black Widow should've been told that was a stupid idea.

Although the movies are shit, this is one of my favourite Wonder Woman designs.

On top of all the other bad ideas, is this a tilted spread?

Here's a different type of a boob window

Aquaman, here sitting on my throne. Yup, Arthur Curry just sitting down.

Nah, this is the perfect look for Diana,

We're supposed to be posting the BEST version of the costume, though I don't know which version of Jade is better, this space-kini or her Ame-comi Green Lantern costume.

And here is the amecomic version

Spacekini IMO. i love the starfield effect

Forgot pic

I dont care for the neck/cleavage thing. Probably would be better to change it to red and cover the shoulders.

Shadow Lass

This

Funny thing is she wore a pretty normal superhero outfit with the Legion in that run, but then when she felt she was disgraced she dropped it and went back to her traditional Talokian outfit, which was pic related. Sensor was all like "Wow, Talok must have some interesting customs"

No.

>generic blonde woman in a leotard

No

>generic blond dyke in a body suit
Fuck you.

Are Shadow Lass and Lysaa Dark same species?

>having shit taste

Yes, they are both Talokians. Lyssaa is a renegade, Tasmia is a champion of her people.

>having a dyke taste

> Zach Snyder will never direct a Gamora movie with Zoe in this outfit the entire film...
FML.

>not having dyke taste

14 & 3.

12, 13 & 6.

That's actually a good thing. She's a hungry skelly.

I remember playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance when it came out (and its sequel later) and thinking "I don't know anything about this character, but she has one of the best female costumes I've seen for a superhero".

And of course that's the one they change.

4 & 6.
8 is good but ONLY if the cleavage is fully out.

Better than generic blonde:the taste

> 1 & 2 - Jason Fabok's late new 52 outfit & the rebirth outfit.
> 3 - Dceu
> 4 - Injustice Red Son style

Why's stryfe got a tumblr dyke next to him?

9 > 8 > 7 > 10 > 4

That's a pretty revealing costume.

Modern Age > Marvel Now > Rune King Thor

Mos is my top favorite Superman outfit but if I had to pick one with Trunks then I would go with Lee Bermejo's 2005 outfit, give it 2001a's trunks & 2007a's cape.

I've seen this image many times, what issue was this from?

Hard choice here...
10, 14, 17, 18, 20, 24, 25, 27s & 28 all have strong appealing points to me...

I support you bro. Ms. Marvel's costume > Captain Marvel's costume.

I'd say 10 is best by far but it really needs the classic helmet. It's fairly original and interesting, doesn't look stupid and actually fits the name instead of making her look like a hooker. Though I guess the black parts could be replaced with purple for a bit more of the classic look.

I think i'm the only one in the world who likes 9.

No! You can see leg and cleavage, and-OH! I'M FEELING SO OPPRESSED!

No, it fits the character as she is extreycatholic, so it's a inverse nun

I still don't understand how "showing leg" became sinful. It's some kind of fucking neo-puritanism happening except with less sheepfucking.

Too American.

>instead of making her look like a hooker
It's a shame that the Belly Dancer costume makes people think "hooker".

Long hair works better with that

what issues have the most fapworthy costumes?

anything drawn by Ed Benes

You are aware that just because it makes your dick hard it doesn't mean it's a good design, right? Those threads always devolve into stripper spam, and while sure, those designs are appealing to a fuckton of people they just aren't noteworthy besides that.

She was also shot in the stomach with no superpowers to counter it, so let's put a costume on her that leaves her stomach bare. The logic.

Oh shut up

Make me.

Boo!

And just because you're threatened by fictional women doesn't make it bad design, hamplanet.

Now you're just posting bad anatomy. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove or accomplish.
>hamplanet
Good one, really. And where did you see me say anything about bad design? I said it's not good or noteworthy, but apparently someone telling you that your dick isn't a world acclaimed design critic is enough to trigger you.

Touch a nerve, tubs?

This is a legitimately great Supergirl design. Not too slutty, not too old lady-prim, just the right mix between cute and functional.

ty benes