call
me

pink dress

blacklisted

pineapple man

Bubblegum sum

no healthcare

forgotten

Some people don't find him funny, that's the nature of comedy. However the very aggressive anti-Sam shills are always, without exception, one of these two types of people

>if white
Virtue signaling soy boys who feel enraged that someone is blatantly refusing to operate within the boundaries that they feel locked in by and subconsciously hate/realize are fake. Probably has liberal parents and extended family and associates attacks as being against his family as well.

>if not white
mulattos and shitskins who are triggered and butthurt by his comments on race and white history. They realize he is right and have no defense other than to attack him out of a sense of being threatened.

Paywall vlog

borderline pedo

gogo nuts

so... this is the power of alt right humour?

My friend (holocaust survivor) was raped by sam hyde #metoo

THEY CALL ME NO INSURANCE
THEY CALL ME ONE DOLLAR EXTREME

TrannyFucker *smacks lips*

They call me dads apartment
They call me rental car

Dodge Challenger

they call me Peanut Arbuckle

Some people do find him funny, that's the nature of comedy. However the very aggressive pro-Sam dick suckers are always, without exception, one of these two types of people

>if not shill
Lonely virtue signaling poltards who feel enraged that someone is blatantly refusing to operate within the boundaries that they feel locked in by and subconsciously hate/realize are designed by Sam to scam them out of their neetbux. Probably use Sam as a virtual friend simulator and have an incessant need to white knight for him despite the fact that they will probably never cross paths with him nor will Sam ever acknowledge their existance.

>if shill
People that Sam pays because his Adult Swim gravy train got cut off by his comments on race and white history. They don't care if he is funny and have no defense other than to keep spamming the same topics of him to get their paycheck.

Sinbad

irrelevant snow nigger with garbage fan base who ruined him

goooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning asshole

PEANUT ARBUCKLE

close to $700k net worth thanks to mining memecoins

Trayvarious Rex

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
At the very least

a glib facsimile of andy kaufmann

kek