ITT: we post new members to join the JUSTice league to reinvigorate the universe

ITT: we post new members to join the JUSTice league to reinvigorate the universe

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3453473/little-boy-tumours-head-defies-bullies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've seen those things in Bloodborne

Clayface?

My face blindness unables me to recognize this person. Who?

Morgan Freeman

what am i doing with my life, laughing at a disfigured child. what is wrong me ? fuck you OP

I'm excited for the California Raisins reboot

Man life is fucked

Imagine this thing coming down a dark hallway at you at night

that poor poor kid

I'm not quite convinced that this is real (the size of the parts of the head, especially the eyes, seem to defy all credulity), but in any event, the picture literally looks like one of the characters from Basket Case 2.

How did this things caretakers put that shirt on him?

That poor, poor pussy that had to pass that monster. Either they C-Sectioned that whore or she was split from clit to asshole.

Your desensitization is just about complete. I regularly smile and crack up at such depictions myself, and understand myself to be a jerk for doing so.

Can I get a quick rundown on this thing?

Jesus mang, poor fucking kid
>Doctors believe Amare has an extreme form of NF type 1 - a genetic disorder affects one in 2,500 people in varying in severity.
This could happen to your own child

>my own child

Nigger, do you realize where you are? Shit, my own child. None of us are having children.

it's real
thesun.co.uk/news/3453473/little-boy-tumours-head-defies-bullies/

In that case:

bahahahahahahahahahahaha god isn't real we're just coalesced atoms for the moment ah the accidents.

is this the famous -1% face?

i don't want to be a jerk. everyday i wake up and try my hardest to be as good as possible. but just like saruman the white, i find myself corrupted by the power of the chan

king of the amerimutts

looks like it

He wasn't born like that dipshit, it developed over time

How the fuck is that possible?

It's a very severe case of neurofibromatosis type 1

I am a nurse and even I can't see the point in keeping people like this alive, or quadriplegics that can't even talk or do anything but blink their eyes to answer questions. I've seen 30 year olds with spina bifida and mental retardation that will do nothing but lay in a bed the rest of their lives, or get carted out to Disney world in an electric scooter while they stare blankly at shit, never knowing if they actually know what the fuck is going on.

I understand all life is sacred, how can you determine they don't deserve a life too etc etc... but I just find it hard to imagine these people enjoy being alive. I had a quadriplegic 65 year old with a permanent tracheostomy so he couldn't ever speak and a billion tubes and wires used to keep him alive. All he could do was mouth "help me" over and over, and he will just be kept alive like this for who knows how many more years. Do you think he really wants to continue to live like that? I sure as fuck wouldn't

read the article
he still behaves like a normal kid, according to his mom
but you're right, euthanasia should be discussable

>thesun.co.uk/news/3453473/little-boy-tumours-head-defies-bullies/
>She said: "His father’s not around
that's a surprise

this is why it should be legal to kill relatives

that's a monster, you don't need to feel empathy for those things