Has it happened to you yet?

Has it happened to you yet?

YES

MAKE IT STOP

I WANT TO GO BACK

I'm waiting to grow old so the other young people will have grown old as well, and I can watch them get decrepit.

It happens to literally everyone over 25. Just ask a 15 year old what is "in" now.

Yes kill me please

no and im not closeminded for it to happen to me

No, only faggot out of touch chads who turned into dads whine about this.
The virgins win the end.

This. Just like what you like and accept that the world will change with or without you, ignorant of your wants or needs, just as it spawned you ignorant all the same

Yep, undeniably.

Next phase of the game is, name one of the things that baffles you? Me?

The snapchat dog filter.

I will always be with it, debate me

Keep telling that to yourself.

Formerly

Not sure if bitter roastie or faggot ass chad.
Either way, swallow buckshot.

Wtf I want to kill myself now!

WHY DID THIS WORD MAKE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD??

It's actually pretty liberating, desu. No one is shocked on confused that I'm not up on the latest whatever I can just comfortably enjoy the things I do.
Also I recently had a 25 year old co-worker complaining about dealing with teenage customers because they're so clueless and it's like they live in a different world and I just shrugged and said "Now you know how I feel around you guys all the time"

25 years old, and I also teach at a high school.
Just keep an open mind and you'll be okay, but i'm sure I have about 10 years left until I get bitter.

How did this thread instantly turn into pretentious faggots whining about ignorance
Why cant reddit just stay on reddit

>tfw when mildly successful in film industry.
>Have been to so many parties and been drunk
>Have never been told that I harassed a female but scared that someone is planning to "out" me

It's coming lads. Moving all my money off-shore as we speak.

sneed

I'm 33 and it's happened. I went back to graduate school to try and regain some lost youth (and make more money), but it didn't help. Kinda had a crisis of self.

It happened around 24

Why the fuck would a 15 year old know what's "in"? Get the fuck out of here.

Now, 25 year olds. I'm 29 now, and I'm starting to feel like "The old guy" around anyone under 25. They day I lose touch with that age group is the day it happens.

most definitely, but i don't feel it at all because I hang out with people of my own age

Youngfags cant fathom not being youngfags

32 here, I also can confirm it happens around 25.

I realized when I was with some people 5 to 10 years younger in a room full of computers, and they were all talking abour game of prones and shit like that, I was like

>Wait, do people actually take time of their life to watch that shi— oh.

god you sound like a piece of shit

I'd fire you on the spot if I heard that

>Why the fuck would a 15 year old know what's "in"? Get the fuck out of here.
Imagine being this much of a dumb fuck

That's cool.

Snapchat filters in general baffle me, yes they were cool when they first came out, but four years later and people still obsess over them. I get it, you made yourself look like a dog "amazing".

The thing is, 90% of people have no real passions, interests or hobbies. 90% of people come home and turn the TV on, when the day is over, they sleep, work and do it again. 90% of people are essenetially in an extended state of decay from the day they leave school up until the day they die, and during that time their mind goes too.

Be active, have hobbies, try new things at every opportunity, and maybe, just maybe you won't want to blow your own brains out at 35.

And whatever you do, absolutely do NOT have children. Children are the little death

t. A 15 year old

15 year olds don't know shit, including the fact that they don't know shit.

You're on the bottom end of the first quadrant. Literally everything in the world is marketed to people aged 16-35.

it actually keeps happening over and over, getting worse and worse

>27
>Hanging out with friends I havent seen in a year
>they're arguing about Pokemon, who the best Star Wars Jedi is, the latest party they went to with 18 year olds at the college theyre still attending etc.
>one mentions that they tried reading the latest John Green book but couldn't keep focused
>everyone was staring at a screen for the most part

>This whole thread

lol

>I'm losing touch, bawww!

Like any of you were ever in touch to begin with

nobody cares if you're not in touch with le kids

also simpsons sucks

>27

Bitch, that's not age, you're just an asshole

snapchat period

twitter, how it ever took off
netflix, how anyone watches the garbage on their and pays for it
capeshit after the 20th movie
stars wars after the prequels
music after the early 90s
etc

of course, but I take comfort in the fact that the young people I have to deal with will face the same fate, and in the end settle for an average existence like the rest of us

if you used myspace, vines, or snapchat at 25 you're LITERALLY a manchild

How am I an asshole if I don't care that much about stuff that doesnt matter

I used to be Chuck, but then they changed what Suck and Fuck was! Now it's formally Chuck's Suck and Fuck, and Sneed's Seed and Feed seems scary to me. It'll happen to you!

i'm hip, im with it.

26 here

it happened a few years ago. people in their early 20s seem young to me

Im 33. I stopped caring about that was cool a decade ago. I like what i like and that's that. I cant imagine being 25 and desperately trying to keep up with whstever retarded shit is being marketed to teenagers these days, let alone taking pride in it. Are you one of those overweight 20 something fucks id see playing pokemon go? 90s born fags were a mistake.

I suppose we're talking about alienation from tv/film in particular with age, to that point I'd like to say: film and tv is objectively getting worse. I'm 34 and I've reached the point where I've seen all the films I want to see. I see new films from time to time, but I've seen most of the films I want to see from the the past and most new films are torture. People say that tv is in a golden age, that's bullshit, the golden age was around the late 90s early 00s with Sopranos, Rome, The Wire, Spaced, Garth Marenghi, classic adult swim....It's terrible to be nostalgic simply for it's own sake, but the decline is steep and measurable around the earth. You could point to other art forms as well, but that's not my business here. All I can say is that in my life and in my autistic urge to see all good films I've used my neet powers to watch the history of film and tv and it's going down.

I was never with it or part of the popular crowd but when shit like Myspace and Faceberg blew up I felt like it affected my psyche badly.

Nah, kids nowadays are geniunely into retarded shit, there is nothing to get. Video games are dumber, movies are dumber, music is straight up retarded.

:( but it's fun

It happened to me a few years back when I went back to uni and everyone was 2-4 years younger than me. But then I kinda adapted I guess. I use instagram now but I could never get into snapchat.
And now it's happening on much larger scale and I can't be assed to adapt. Tinder isn't my jam, SJW shit isn't me but I'm still more left than right wing, so politics has no relevance to me anymore. I don't even like getting wasted anymore which is actually kinda scary

Haha what a story Mark!

I wouldn't expect better from a redditfag

please apologize

That's exactly what someone who doesn't get it would say.

>children are orgasm

You still come off vey young if thats any consolation

Yes. Although seeing what this decade has had to offer, I'm rather glad to not be with it

I was never In to begin with, and I never cared.

I just want to listen to dark ambient, take pills at parties and have fun. Don't care about Trump, Social Justice or Trap Music

It happened to me before I was fucking twenty years old. Feels great though.

Many many times

Every year I feel more and more distant from the youth, literally "hello fellow kids.jpg" tier

t.41yo

dud you're reading things that aren't even there, get some sleep lad

I remember around 10 years ago all the young guys started wearing these white canvas shoes. Apparently they were very hip but to me they just looked like grampas beach shoes.

Thanks? I've actually always looked really young for my age...

The stuff I like was never "cool" to begin with, and it if it ever becomes cool I'll be sure to have already moved onto the next thing that's perceived as uncool. It's the curse of being forward thinking, I guess.

I was never with it desu

it hasn't happened but i do feel old for the first time at 24. feels like my young adult life is over and now i'm just a random fuck, even though nothing has really changed.

i never really gave a shit about fads though. i disliked stuff like facebook and game of thrones when they were big, and i was a teenager back in those times. so i guess it's already happened in a way

I've always been a miserable bastard that hated everything

>The virgins win the end.

You know where the virgins are now? They're Sup Forumstards who don't realise the trick that's being played on them by Chad.

Capeshit.

That's enough. I just don't get it.

Retrarded young redditfag. Lurk more or go back. You're embarrassing yourself.

based

Yes, around the moment I realised that people weren't saying senpai or lit ironically.

Why does society feel so copy and paste now? Everything feels EXACTLY the same just with a different name. Music, movies, brands, etc. Everything is completely hollow but people love it because it inflates our egos. I don't get it.

Social Media. Facebook I understand because it's just the new "black book", but I don't get anything else. For fucks sake I'm only 30 and I don't get it; this shit was popular when I was still in college.

>be in charge of all the summer interns in my department
>they spend every goddamn break and lunch hour staring at their phone non-stop

I get looking at it now and again, but it's ALL they do.

You answered your own question you stupid faggot.

>EXACTLY
>ALL
Isnt this a sign of being a youngfag or is it just reddit?

>you stupid faggot.
Please don't bully.

GOT. Those God damn normalfags made fun of me when I was reading ASOIAF back in the early 00s as a form of escapsim for them ostracizing me constantly now they share unfunny GOT macros on social media. It's unbearable.

Also current nerd culture. I just don't get it. Another form of paid vanity except real insiders knew the culture was shit the minute it exploded in popularity to sell to normalfags for a higher price.

Congratulations on getting a post number with a whole bunch of 7's in a row.

Neither you autistic cunt. Since Sup Forums doesn't allow for italics or bold, capitalizing is the only way to put emphasis on key words.

Yeah it's happening.

Yeah, I'm firing up Zelda, first game I'm playing in months. Doing it so I can play the fishing minigame.

This.

The feeling first started around 25 but after turning 26 the spiral went full speed. Now 29 and thinking about putting the pieces together for one last go or just buying some drugs and calling it a show.

Chuck my life into pieces, this is my last fuck and suck. Sneedfication, no seeding, don't give a fuck if I stop feeding.

I think I'm enjoying being older because I don't look at my past wistfully. I'm a way better person now than I was in high school or college. I was an obnoxious dumbass and my tastes were pretty fucking awful.
It's funny to see shit that young me thought was the height of coolness be ironic and kitschy now.
>39, btw

I hope you and your mother both get cancer. Very soon.

Most people who say this doesn't realize just how out of it you can be. You're either some complete freak living off the grid, or you just underestimate how truly out of "it" you can be.

Apparently. "Soyboy" seems to be a thing, now, and I can't help but think that it's retarded. I can't even imagine anyone feeling insulted by it, because it's too goofy.

I've always been a loser so I don't think I was ever "with it".

Congrats, because that's how adults have been viewing "cuck"

Its not necessarily faggot, unless youre a teenage girl or oprah. Maybe you should just go back.

I thought cuck was stupid, but at least it was actually a real thing, until people started using it in ways that made zero sense.

Soyboy is just outright retarded, instead of just slightly dumb.

Read the rules. Bullying is literally not allowed.

great taste in minigames, my man

>not necessary

Now you're the teenager. Ever read an internal memo or construction tender? Bolds and italics help readability, you'd know that if you ever took a communications course in your life.

>its an underage redditfag tries to turn Sup Forums in to a hugbox episode

Read the rules. Bullying is literally not allowed.