CWverse

What went wrong?

They let the CW-ness infect the comic book-ness and not the other way around

23 episodes a season

This. They need to condense it to 16 so they can actually focus on the overarching story and not make half the season bottle and filler. Season 1 of Flash had perfect pacing because it felt like an actual story. First half was Barry learning how to use his powers and getting used to being a hero, the second half was him learning about and facing off against Eobard. It felt like an actual story. Season 2 just tried to copy it with Zoom basically being RF 2.0, and I stopped watching season 3 after the holiday break.

Arrow went to dogshit at season 3 and hit it's prime with Slade.

LoT is.... bleh. I dunno. Its comfy and fun, but feels like a SyFy original with a slighter better budget.

It was never that good. Flash was always mediocre it's just that the Easter eggs hide how generic it was.

Lot was always bad, arrow is mediocre.

Fox has the only Cape kino of all TV

What this poster said. Also I feel like they made Flash an irredeemable character. Bastard time travels whenever the fuck he wants and create alternate timelines in his favor, without giving a damn about anyone else. No one else is ever put above his personal happiness.Timeline and fate be damned.

>Flash was always mediocre it's just that the Easter eggs hide how generic it was.

THIS.

The fucking talkback threads from Season 1 were unbearable.

That only happened once.

He's still willing to fucking do it. You don't mulligan something just because they promise to never do it again. That person is still capable of that shit. Barry is a smug self centered cunt that masquerades behind being a hero. Hell right now he's going out of his way to ensure his waifu doesn't kick the bucket because he doesn't like how the world turns out. Wonder how many of his friends he's gonna have to toss out the wayside to ensure he saves her.

>Hell right now he's going out of his way to ensure his waifu doesn't kick the bucket because he doesn't like how the world turns out

Speaking of...why are they acting like that is IMPOSSIBLE?

Everything they have done in the past has proven that changing shit is possible and very fucking likely.

you keep posting

They were enjoyable if you liked the show.

I did, until I realized there was so very little to like about the show.

And then you realize that the fucking threads were nothing but
>HEAT GUUUN!!!!
>JAY'S HAT!!!!!!!
>GOAT SHOW

Fucking fools.

I only watch Flash and Legends, which are definitely sub par but I enjoy them and its a fun 80 minutes to give me a break inbetween uni work

Also i personally know people who have started reading comics because of these shows, and thats definitely a plus. More normies buying comics and shit does nothing but help us get the shit we want

Its shit, but its my shit and I get enough out of it to warrant watching each week. Actings good, special effects are suprisingly good.

What more do you cunts want, if you said to me 10 years ago i'd see shit like -
Jay Garrick, Roy Harper
Earth 2 and beyond
Gorilla City, like the flash fighting in a gorilla gladiator arena
3 part crossovers with an alien invasion
dude id have never believed you, just because its not god-tier doesnt make it shit tier

its okay tier, and thats absolutely fine you sad fucks get a grip

>Jay Garrick, Roy Harper
>Earth 2 and beyond
>Gorilla City, like the flash fighting in a gorilla gladiator arena
>3 part crossovers with an alien invasion
>dude id have never believed you, just because its not god-tier doesnt make it shit tier

But all of these things were shit tier

For you.

They decided to do fucking flashpoint after 2 seasons. They are clinically retarded as is everyone who thought that this would turn out fine.

It's the CWverse.

Flash having problems fighting a gorilla with a spear and sheild was hilarious. How does it work in the comics where Flash is even more OP

The gorillas in Flash comics have super telepathy.
I'm not even joking.
It's kind of what makes them so cool.

CW

And can someone tell me why the mods are deleting threads left and right?

They don't have the budget to do more than half-assed adaptations of major comic stories. Their main focus is on love plots and nothing else.

The biggest crossover on the network had heroes facing off and struggling against the most generic looking space aliens you could ever imagine.

Guggenheim

>most generic looking space aliens
To be fair the Dominators in that crossover looks pretty much like they do in the comics so that isn't a CW problem. And they could have been far more generic looking but I understand what you are saying.

pander to their cancerous fandom
interchangeable plots
-one of the paternal figures of the heroes are a shit
-this mysterious character from the comics you think you know who is is NOT because lol tweest

don't bother, I bet he didn't even know they were part of the comics

Nothing all the shows are better this season than last season.

Trying to push references they dont want to really be making forcing them to waste budget and annoy anyone who really likes the source material (a la grod and co).

Moving to fast through the "heavy hitters" of the flash's story, sure they were popular in the comics but you cant simply pull out the bits you want and ignore the lower end stuff without losing most context.

Trying to force their plot and show to link up with the other CWverse shows WITHOUT them all being designed from the first to work together.

They need to stop treating the audience like they're all retards.

Marc Guggenhiem is still breathing.

Flash brings them all down
every other show on the CW is better

oh its gotta be other than poor writing, thats a given

The shitposting was stellar, but the show was never more than mediocre. It was cute, and had ome hype moments, but nothing of substance.

Anyone that watched any episode twice will notice that fuck all happens until the last 2 minute tease. The couple episodes I couldn't quite catch live to watch with Sup Forums were boring as fuck because of it.

The flash is basically Saturday morning cartoons.

Guggenheim.

No, they were never just plain naked aliens

Time travel rules in these series are as unpredictable as a stablehand's forbidden passions.

They change in a Flash

In new 52, Grodd somehow tapped into Speed Force. I forget how, but I remember it being really dumb.

I'm also not sure why Grodd is a carnivore.

The alien invasion crossover was the pinnacle of stupidity.

Not only did they not have the budget to really do it right, the resolution was terrible.

Why did they send all their crew to fight the good guys on a rooftop, instead of forcing them to separate by attacking the populace?

Why have only one bomb?

If you have only one, why have it near the people who can stop it?

Why retreat after a simple scuffle?

Why not just nuke the surface from orbit?

It's because Gorilla City Gorillas in the New 52 were chosen by the Speed Force to begin with.

They all descend from Solovar, who in the New 52 is kinda like Max Mercury.