@2:05

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's your problem cishet

Soy based products

DCucks

>WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with this guy?

the problem isn't soy, it's obesity. when you eat a ton of food and you don't exercise, your body becomes more feminine

zefriend?

What's on his eyebrow?

AIDS

But Ezra is fit so it doesn't explain teh gays or current trend of hating white males

He sounds like a great big bender poofter to me

he's a fag-fag, which is like a double-nigger

Stay triggered Achmed

>Soy based products
make you want to suck dicks? i don't think so. it's the 24/7 jew media brainwashing from birth we all experience now.

He's a gay jew who cross-dresses... so technically he's a closeted tranny.

LMAO imagine caring so little about your core audience. Capeshit is hilarious.

>hates “”””heteropatriarchy””””
>attempts to goad a woman into parroting his radical beliefs

He's from New Jersey.

Dude is a turbo faggot.

thats pretty hot

>This thread

Has he made any remarks about being Jewish in the tv show?

He's canon Jewish in Justice League

>mfw this video alone makes me want JUSTice League to tank

>He's canon Jewish in Justice League
wtf are you talking about

Sadly what he says is right, Flash is officially Jewish in the Justice League movie, and the actor is a faggot literally to boot irl. These Jewllywood fags are fucking insane.

He refers to himself in the third person as looking like a handsome Jewish guy.

APOLOGIZE

He says "Jewish boi" in the movie, it's painful to watch.

For what? His show is beloved and while I’ve only seen season 1 it was great. Meanwhile critics and audiences alike are bashing JL

Why didn't they just use this faggot instead?

The JL movie is decent enough according to user reviews, it's The Flash that's getting the thrid degree mostly ITT.

Reminder that Zack Snyder casted Jew Skeleton Woman and Ezra Miller but you will still praise him as some god

Seldom have my eyes beheld such an ugly fucking face.

a lot of us love Gal

>He refers to himself in the third person as looking like a handsome Jewish guy.
>He says "Jewish boi" in the movie, it's painful to watch.

Considering nearly all of these characters were created by Jews (one of Flash's creators included), crying over a grand total of one character being turned in to one is hardly something to cry over.

>pot-smoking
Is weed the soy of drugs?

>implying people read magazines

go back to quarantine conspiritard

You never know with these fags, he could have just said it was his choice when maybe it wasn't, I sense Jewish Privilege is afoot.

fuck off jidf

Zacks the biggest hack in hollywood and a (((nepotism))) practicing fag

Leave weed out of this, the nigger could drink blue ribbon for all I care, it's no excuse.

nothing wrong with not having children bruh
I hate the little faggots

>Miller was born and raised in Wyckoff, New Jersey.[6][7][8] His mother, Marta (Koch), is a modern dancer.[7] His father, Robert S. Miller, was senior vice president and managing director of Hyperion Books, and later became a publisher at Workman Publishing.[9][10] Miller has two older sisters, Saiya and Caitlin.[9] His father is Jewish and his mother, who has German and Dutch ancestry, is from a Christian background. Ezra considers himself Jewish, and "spiritual".

How is it insane for a Jewish actor to say he's Jewish? There was never any reason for him to hide it.

How about no, druggie. But obviously it's not the cause, more so that any individual willingly uses such substances is telling of their character.

Say it with me :
HETERO PATRIARCHY, YOUR WRATH UPON THIS EARTH IS OVER!

They're right though. Maybe you should fuck off.

Yet none of these characters are Jewish in the comics gee I wonder why?Maybe it's because if they had made these characters Jewish no one would buy this shit. Maybe it's because people don't want garbage tier politics in their comics and movies. Most people don't even care enough to vote anymore or watch corporate news stations either, it was total bullshit they shoved that shit in there when they knew people wouldn't like it.

Protip: Talking about how much you hate children and don't want to have them just makes everyone around you think you're immature.

>Maybe it's because if they had made these characters Jewish no one would buy this shit.
Yeah, you're right, but this isn't the 40s anymore where those creators were actively trying to hide their religion. This is literally a one-off line in the movie, so who fucking cares if a single character in capeshit now doesn't believe in Jesus?

>herbal jew addicts are more defensive than even alcoholics
really makes me think

>casted
How old are you?

No, it's 2017 where people are realizing how Jews think anyone who isn't Jewish is like property. Jews are just using JL movie as a vehicle to push their shitty agenda, obviously people do care is Jewish privilege is going on since the fuckers literally killed Jesus for one, beyond that Jews have been lying cheating and stealing from hard working Americans since WW2.

Absolutely disgusting

>so who fucking cares if a single character in capeshit now doesn't believe in Jesus
cool straw man, it's about the commie jew agenda they have become quite obvious in pushing

More jewish nepotism good goy

>hiv intensifies

The faces
The fucking faces

Not in the movie, being a Jew is totally irrelevant to the movie. Nowonder the guy acts all faggy when he's on top of WW he's gay, he's a Jewfag.

Ezra's a great actor in what I've seen him in.

He's just not even remotely someone who should be considered to play Barry Allen. It's like casting Schwarzenegger as a beta, doesn't compute.

if the mom isn't jewish, he's not jewish. their rules.

(OP)
This actor really fucked up the whole movie. Honestly, it was like another Lex Luthor played by Jesse Eisenberg. Like...what the fuck were they thinking? Is is really that difficult to find a body builder who is also good at acting and then just put them into a red suit like in the comics?

>if the mom isn't jewish, he's not jewish. their rules.
you kike's shapeshifting gets so tiresome

My favourite intersectionally feminist moment of this film is when this guy ran into Wonder Woman's boobs for comedic effect.

It really inspired me to read some Bell Hooks and donate to my local woman's shelter

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jewcy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

oy vey

>shapeshifting
their modus operandi

>"Wonder Woman wasn't gender baiting!! It was just true to the comics!!"

forgot I had this

>UHHH
>LET ME JUST SAY

DC CINEMATIC UNIVERSE, YOUR WRATH UPON THIS EARTH IS OVER!

He's Filthy Frank's cousin.

You can clearly see the difference between a normal person (Gal Gadot) and one of this crazy Hollywood retards (Ezra Miller). She dosn't know what the fuck hes talkink about but recognize is something wierd and refuse to say it. During all the promotion of Wonder Woman she and the director kept saying that the movie was just a superhero adventure for all people, and now come this faggot trying to make her say some political nonesense.

I can't wait until we get a jew Batman; then Flash, Wonder Woman, Lex and Batman etc. will all be jewish.

>jew Batman
soon
>a normal person (Gal Gadot)
a (((normal person)))

Gal Gadot refused to film the scene, but male feminists Ezra Miller and Joss Whedon thought the scene was so empowering that they decided to empower Gal by filming the gaff using her body double against Gal's wishes whilst she was away from set.

If they do that, DC will be over.

>awkward beta accidentally winds up on top of wonder woman for a split second
>you can see his spaghetti spilling over
>wonder woman doesn't give a single fuck

>forgot I had this
lol, that's exactly where those folktale analogies came from, pic related. a long history of infiltrating and subverting. you see it so clearly today.

The studio folks must be pretty pissed that their casting person hired a total fucking faggot to be their "heartthrob"

>Gal Gadot
>normal
She’s a war criminal, user.

>If they do that, DC will be over.
well, it's over then

>pic related

Soy does contains form of xenoestrogen, soy is bad for masculinity.

>Gal Gadot has bigger balls than ''him''

Imagine this aborted pixie going through military training.

Can we all agree the tv show Flash/Barry Allen is vastly superior to this socially awkward sperg version?

So be it, whenever that shit gets announced officially, you'll see the shit storm guaranteed.

Aren't most cape characters created by Jews?

Is there a difference between Jewish men and non-Jewish men?

youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78

imagine beating his head to a jelly like pulp with a baseball bat

They're forcing Ben out aren't They? All this time it has looked like he just wants to quit, but they're actually making him leave so they could replace him with a Jew. Wow.

Considering how many superheroes there are, the answer is no. How many official Jewish superheroes are there that you know of from comics? I'll wait.

LOL HETERO PATRIARCHY IS HOLDING ME DOWN EVEN THOUGH I AM A MILLIONAIRE AND STARING IN BLOCKBUSTERS

Ironic that he was trying to force her to say something.

This mother fucker was like watching an unfunny Chris Ray Gun

and people already think CRG isn't funny

>Gryffindor
What a faggot

>pot-smoking

Wow, this guy really lives on the edge, consuming the normiest of illicit drugs. Seriously, why the fuck did they feel the need to mention this? Is he just so boring that he makes weed part of his identity, or is Newsweek that out of touch?

>Can we all agree the tv show Flash/Barry Allen is vastly superior to this socially awkward sperg version?
Zack didn't think so, oy vey

I didn't want to believe it but it's the ugly truth looks like. It's no coincidence that 2 major 1st person shooters from videogame companies had anti-nazi, pro Jewish propoganda dialed up to 11, then JL opens with a smaller yet similar message, these kikes I swear, if only there was somekind of solution to this problem... Talking about this in depth should suffice for now.