What are some good christmas time movies?

What are some good christmas time movies?

That poor kid on the left.

>only white person wearing a different pattern
Is it a cry for help?

it's acknowledgement that black genes overwrite white genes.

ew, what's wrong with the kids?

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE ME

They're half-wh*te

>overwrite
Did you take any biology classes? Maybe if you did you wouldn’t make yourself look like an autist by saying the correct terms

OH NO NO NO AHHHHHHHH

They’re amerimutts

>that 56% face

DIE HARD

Look at his lips!

This is so constant, how delusional do you have to be to deny racemixing propaganda

It really is getting out of hand. It's literally so in your face you can't escape it.

dude... racemixing...

>56%

oh, for the love of fucking GOD!!!

They look happy, don't they? There probably nice people and those kids are gonna have a great life. I honestly don't see what the fucking problem is? This is not the end of the white race, it's just a stupid advert for something. I wish Sup Forums would fuck right off. Jewish masters are not the reason you are a LOOSER. This people don't give a shit about your sad lives!

thats like 40%

Que triste mundo occidental.

this

Reminder that there is literally NOTHING wrong with race mixing.

So how many "beautiful" mixed race kids do you have?

It's called racemixing, user.

>just accept it goys

>oh, for the love of fucking GOD

Why do non-believers always attempt to invoke his wrath? This puzzles me to no end.

uhhhhhh Ive never seen someone that looks quite like that and Ive lived in america all 19 years of my life

OH NO!!!! Not the invisible sky daddy!!!

I'm going to race-mix and there's nothing you guys can do about it.

If there is nothing wrong why does racism exist?

clearly you've never been to Illinois

i have black gf and we both laugh at the constant subliminal propaganda

Woah you're right those pajama models are smiling
Guess im ok with ubiquitous depictions of the women of my race being bred by the lowest IQ and ugliest there is, creating soulless and identityless mongrels now

Die Hard

LE 56%

LOL
O
L

Regular white and black people are a million times more attractive though, if thats your best argument

If you're such a believer of His non-existence why do you continue to use His name in vain? Why do you say, in your own words "for the love of f***ing God"?

>the virgin iodine
>the chad chlorine

he's probly smarter than you lol

disgusting niggers

If you're on Sup Forums chances are you're a nonwhite anyway so it doesn't matter.

Doctor Professor Ziv disagrees.

I dont know, its just like a swear word now

Statistically its unlikely but whatever helps you sleep at night

I feel sorry for those poor freak kids. They didn't ask to be brought into this world where they will never find true acceptance.

like statistics even fucking matter

It matters in the oddest of ways. Like where public school teachers send their kids to school. Where liberal college professors live. And how doctors choose what cancer treatments(if any hint hint) they get.

I honestly dont know what im supposed to say to this

How hot is she?

I used to fuck a girl that looked like Zoe Saldana every week. If she didn't go to school 3 hours away and she wasn't so batshit crazy liberal I would definitely race mix with her.

that dude could have done way better, but whatever floats his boat I guess

They're fucking black, that's what.