The excitement is palatable

Looks like Nick Spencer is going down in flames.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/06/magneto-joining-hydra-secret-empire-nick-spencer/
youtube.com/watch?v=O-qmog2tWbU
youtube.com/watch?v=j38S1tXlIgo
youtube.com/watch?v=HXu5jRKP7Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is a link for what people are upset about. bleedingcool.com/2017/03/06/magneto-joining-hydra-secret-empire-nick-spencer/

Post pages or gtfo. I don't care what random people on twitter say.

>people who don't read comic books get mad over fictional actions by fictional comic book characters
>episode #8.189.489.423

Sounds like a stupid, petty thing to do with a character strongly rooted in his history for shock value.

It was her turn!!!

Real talk, why don't any of these twitter whiners get that Magneto has basically been a Mutant Nazi since he was made? The irony is integral to his character.

>Nick Spencer, known nazi-lover
lel

Nick Spencer will go down in history as Richard Spencer little brother.

>nazi-lover
I want off.

Spencer certainly gives more of a shit about Cap's history than e.g. Bru. His whole run is basically a big love letter to Gruenwald Cap.

The Nazi thing is such a retarded dogwhistle to blow on considering the field of comic books in general, and now apparently we have Damifag-tier posters on board with it

this is just sad. I mean I don't like Nick but no way in a million years I'd every say he was a Nazi Lover.

>Make the character Kirby created to punch Hitler actively aid the Nazi war effort for his Centenary

He's not doing himself any favours.

I am horrifically depressed that people think the stories are pro-Nazi rather than the modern equivalent of Superdickery audience grabs.

>#8.189.489.423
Episode 8?

Hydra isn't Nazi.

Cap's Hydra isn't Red Skull's Hydra.

Magneto was a genocidal fascist before his heel-face turn, something which even Red Skull famously pointed out.

The internet outrage machine is fucking retarded and shouldn't be given the constant attention that Sup Forums morons keep feeding it.

>antifafafafafa

>His whole run is basically a big love letter to Loeb Cap.
Fixed, robinfag.

Eh. At least I'm glad the guy getting shat on is Nick 'DC equals Nazis' Spencer. His writing is not bad and Cap Hydra is all Marvel has going on for it right now. But he is a massive dick.

You're retarded senpai.

I think what the user meant is that Nick defended Richard Spencer when he got punched and by doing that a lot of "liberals" started giving Nick shit for doing that.

The CW2 vision of the future under Cap's Hydra included concentration camps, encouraging racial hatred and many other elements designed to bring the Nazis to mind.

>genocidal, mass-murdering mutant fascist is willing to ally with non-Nazi branch of fascist, sometimes-Nazi organization
This is totally outrageous and shocking. It's not like mutants are facing a new existential threat that would cause Magneto to react like that right now either.

Fuck yeah! Stickman!

youtube.com/watch?v=O-qmog2tWbU

Nick Spencer was getting shit from the word go on Hydra Cap user. He didn't defend Richard Spencer either, he said you shouldn't hit people for their beliefs. Not the same thing.

He does himself absolutely no favours on social media but the outrage here is still pretty fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=j38S1tXlIgo

It is amazing how Spencer can be so liberal and liberals think he supports Trump

>genocidal
Wrong
>Mass murdering
So like every other hero in marvel
>fascist
Having an ethno state is normal in marvel see Atilan, Atlantis, Utopia or Wakanda.

We should spread rumors around and posted edited panels that he has always been a Nazi sympathizer. Let's see if we can assist this plane crash.

So is this going to be another Civil War in all but name with heroes picking sides?

Fuck you, Nick Spencer! It's Kirby Year 100 and you decided to take a big steaming crap on one of his most iconic creations!

And yes, Sam is as big an insult as Hydra Cap.

It's stupid outrage but he deserves it

>He didn't defend Richard Spencer either, he said you shouldn't hit people for their beliefs. Not the same thing.

Oh user is not the same thing but people saw it as the same thing, i remember someone told Nick that he was doing a "all lives matter" by saying people should not punch someone for their beliefs.

>Nick Spencer

I hope the Left chases him out of everything.

* I know is not the same thing.

I stopped with Hydra Cap by issue six, so I'm a little lost.

What is his endgame, exactly?

>all lives matter

I don't understand why SJWs hate this sentiment so much. Is it because they want their lives to matter more than everyone else's or something of that nature?

But Nazi lives don't matter...

I'm not saying Hydra isn't LIKE the Nazis, just that they aren't actual Nazis.

Hydra is definitely like the Nazis in a lot of way, some versions more than other, but still. My point is that you can say the exact same thing about Magneto. Magneto hates Nazis, but he didn't shy away from Nazi-like strategies as a villain and stuff like fascism, genocide and concentration camps have all been part of his plans at one time or another.

If there's one thing people should get pissed about is that Magneto is getting flip-flopped into a villain again. I actually prefer him as a villain than as an anti-hero, but if there's one thing that I'm tired of it's the morality flips.

kek they're angry about fucking variant covers.

Holy no fucking story whatsoever Batman. Shit that could be fucking JOSEPH if it's a variant cover, do you realize how retarded this is?

These people are either panic-stricken idiots and/or they don't read comics at all.

But then you're left with the crazier left.

Three strikes, you're out.

Read a comic sometime.

Bring down an alien invasion to wipe out a majority of Earth's population with an imprisoned hive queen
Use super science with the queen to neutralize the invasion, making yourself look like a hero
Rule what's left and rebuild with a relatively clean slate
At some point, Miles will murder him, but by then, it will all ready be too late, Hydra will have taken over completely, so Steve is okay with that.

It's complicated but worth reading. Cosmic cube rewrite at the base level of reality makes Steve HYDRA from the word go, but only he really remembers it like this. Red Skull leads HYDRA, Steve regards him as destructive and wants to kill him in an internal coup. Steve's vision of HYDRA is as a constructive but authoritarian force for peace.

>read comic sometime

The same goes to you casual who has only watched the movies.

I always thought Magneto was a good allegory for how the Jews' suffering in WWII led Israel to become harsh and unfeeling towards the Palestinians in turn. Like how abused children often grow up to become abusers.

>*pauses, cocks head*
What the fuck was meant by this? Are they role-playing?

Well their hysterics will make them harder to take seriously over time. They'll actually make the conservatives look conservative.

Nazis as you think of them don't exist anymore. All that's left are a bunch of anti-social misfit cosplayers.

Don't solicits mention that Cap's Hydra America is sanctioning the extermination/imprisonment of Mutants? Is Cap just using a cosmic cube to rewrite X number of characters into secretly having been Hydra all along so it's not just Everyone vs Captain America?

>the KKK aren't bad people, just anti-social misfit cosplayers
Hi Cletus.

wow, was spencer really /our guy/ all along?

Nick likes to role play as a black gay woman on twitter.

>if I make up quotes that nobody ever said, I can pretend I'm right!

Pathetic.

Like half of the Marvel villain roster has been genocidal at some point, man.

I'm pretty sure that currently, their lives DO matter less to the establishment. All lives do matter, but it's easy to fight a war on that front when you're not watching your neighbours and culture be killed on the streets/evicted/deported etc.

And now I absolutely have no idea if spencer is our guy or not

I read this, but another twitter reply called him a "nazi lover" (AKA What the left calls anyone with different views)

>Smart

Thank you, user. :)

Fucking this. Maybe him going full nazi is the destination at the end of a long road for him, but it still feels like a publicity stunt.

>Marvel panders to tumblr in some books
>and to the neo-Nazis in others

I swear to god, this shit sounds like a bad daytime soap opera.

>youtube.com/watch?v=HXu5jRKP7Mg
But when Magneto was played by a German actor no one protested, right?

He really isn't. And the left as it is right now is full of insane hypocrites that put all their opposition in one cramped box while shattering their own ranks into untenable fractions. Just look at what happened in the recent Women's March. Instead of solidarity, they got a SNAFU.

But dude, it's okay to still like Superior Foes.

>People seriously don't realize Secret Empire was intentionally scheduled like this and that Steve will snap out of his brainwashing to defeat his own master plan because he's just the swellest darn guy around.
Do I live on a planet of morons.

Do neo-nazis even read comic books?

Remember the good ol days of Nick Spencer

Kirby also had Cap get brainwashed by actual Nazis

>Morrison makes Magneto into a nazi that's high on sentient bacteria that might or might not be influencing his actions
>NOOOOOO BURN IT ALL DOWN IT WASN'T HIM IT WAS SOME GUY THAT LOOKED LIKE HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Spencer makes Magneto into a nazi
>SHOCKING! SPECTACULAR! This will surely boost sales!

>making it about the destination instead of the journey

2010s comics, everybody! Eat all the sordidly incompetent chapters they throw at you, because there's a 25% chance that the ending will redeem absolutely everything!

Sure, just ask Cletus here:

>does Sup Forums read comic books

Like Slott and Waid, he wound up betraying us and letting us down.

Ah, well, I guess you'll be giving him a total of 8 years then.

>implying we shouldn't spread a rumor that Spencer is part of the alt right
>implying we shouldn't be sending positive tweets with pictures of pepe and momiji attached

Rev up them fake accounts boys

Oh wait I forgot this board is too pussy to do that anymore

Waid was bad even when he took the side of older heroes, I mean holy fucking shit have you looked at the ending of Kingdom Come? He literally has Superman attack the UN in a fit of rage and then has him leave without even a slap on the wrist because he was the guy that was supposed to be right in the story. I mean seriously the politicians only played ball with him afterwards because they were terrified of the possibility of him melting them with heat vision.

Should've kept both his mouth and ass shut, even if his works are decent to good.
Really, why is he so petty? What's his beef with fans and DC fans? Brevoort and Q's influence?

No magneto :)

Kingdom Come is shit desu.

Didn't Nick Spencer get punched at some rally recently, for turning Cap into a Nazi?

Apparently, there's the backlash against Hydra-Cap (which makes people dislike it without even read) AND the backlash against the backlash against Hydra-Cap (which makes people give Hydra-Cap WAY TOO MUCH credit).

It isn't a bad story, but is slow as fuck and, frankly, a bit boring. It is like Coates' Black Panther, but less serious and pretentious.

I can't say it is better than Remender's Cap.

Da fuck.

N-nani?!! He was fast...

>new phone who dis

>This must be the work of an enemy [Stand]!!

Don't forget to tell us how rich you'll become thanks to Drumpf, Cletus!

That's not my point.
People are getting "outraged" at a blatant bait and switch.

But magneto was pretty much a nazi. He was a mutant supremacist and it is in fact the reason why the victim becoming the abuser is a tragic but unfortunate tale. These people are retarded and I still don't like Spencer.

Not your personal army, faggot.

Meh. He can't be any worse than Castro. Though Canada would say otherwise.

>left as it is right now is full of insane hypocrites that put all their opposition in one cramped box while shattering their own ranks into untenable fractions
>"right now"
Ha ha. Fake laughter hiding real pain

People don't have to fit neatly into "Our side" or "Their side".

I mean, they wouldn't have been this belligerent if Hillary had won. Now they're defecating in public and pepper spraying old people.

It would have done that in different ways. The problem is that we've become a people who go it's wrong if it's not my way rather than it sucks but we can make it work. No side understands what the fuck moderation is.

I miss the old Spencer, Superior Foes Spencer.

>People don't have to fit neatly into "Our side" or "Their side".
B-but, how will I know if they are on my side or the wrong side?

>People thinking Magneto identifies more as a Jew than as a mutant

He isn't anyone's "guy". You should stop trying to push forward pseudo-celebs as representatives of your opinion because either you end up disagreeing with them on many issues or you end up on an extreme end of the tumblr-Sup Forums scale because thinking is hard and extremism is easy.

twitter drama threads should be bannable

shit Rich the Leech probably posts them himself

Yeah but Magneto nazis it up for mutants, why would he nazi it up for Hydra?

The good days are still rolling. Captain Hydra is a lot of fun. Maybe not Superior Foes fun, but considering the current state of Marvel it's great.

Maybe you need to consider that it's a bad idea to judge comics on the social media feeds of their creators, rather than the actual comics themselves.

>Strucker FUCKING NOWHERE