7 episodes in

>7 episodes in
My god, this is boring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LA0xDSv4NBk&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Needs more violent murder of gangbangers

Why is the punisher so out of character? Was he like this in daredevil? I never watched that show

Isn't Micro a villain in the comics.

I wish Frank fucked his wife. He's been staying too long for her not to want to get boned by him.

each ep should have been castle hunting down a different gang/crew in nyc

its ironfist all over again

how did they fuck up a punisher series?

It's funny how the "Punisher" couldn't find one black criminal in all of New York.

as if the actual fans are being.... Punished.

This show should have been set in baltimore or something

he was the best part of daredevil season 2

t. Sup Forums

You mostly see him when he's taking out thugs in DD. You get a scene where he's talking about his kid's brains spilling out into his hands and how horrifying that was, but mostly it's murder

This. I really did not care about this Agent Orange deal at all.

I don't care if they're white.
The scene with the sledgehammer was great.
I just want more normal criminals instead of PMC troops

it would have made ore sense in detroit or some run down shit hole over current nyc. the only reason punisher was set in new york is because the city was a run down shit hole in the 70s

They wasted the first hits which they could've stretched out into a full series. Instead we watch Punisher talk about feelings and shit despite him being a one note character, sort of parody of 80s/90s action heroes.

>Dad Ex Machina

This. I'm three episodes in and I'm probably going to drop it. I'm tired of Netflix treating these shows like extra long movies. This is a TV show about the Punisher; I don't want to see 13 hours of government conspiracy bullshit and lots of filler, I want to see Frank go on a bunch of different adventures that maybe build up to a big bad.

wow, burn ....

he wasn't designed as a parody, he really isn't one in the comics either.

A lot of marvel stuff never really leaves New York in the source material, but I don't think the Punisher has ever really been that attached to that. It's kind of a waste to keep him in the same location instead of just killing a shit ton of people all over

90% of the time the punisher was just killing people in DD

You faggots are actually angry they made him a fleshed out character and not a nig murdering terminator?

micro was just his tech guy for a long time. in the mid 2000's (i think) he was brought back as a villain and killed off.

they also made him a villain in that shitty war zone movie.

Instead he killed black soldiers.

I don't think I'll make it to episode 7.

>They wasted the first hits
>wasted

New York is not going to run out of drug dealers any time soon. That's not the problem.

The problem is that (((Netflix))) will never show a vigilante shooting black thugs. Instead of not doing the show, they turned the "Punisher" into a cheap Jason Bourne knockoff.

>not a nig murdering terminator?

I'm not a racist like you, I'm annoyed that we got a shitty homeland knockoff and very few scenes of action.

holy shit nigger you mean people use more than one board?

what a pleb
trying to critique a series without watching 5 seasons first

ha we are watching at the same speed. Im on ep 7. 10th minute

it's the complaint i keep seeing in these threads. this one is more civilized then yesterdays threads. where it snowballed into trolling about jews running the world and ruining their punisher.

but i did realize that when i meet punisher fans irl they're usually either military/cop/mma guys who kind of remember seeing a movie or image but don't actually know the source material. at worst they're weirdos who think they're the punisher and misread most things to fit their personal narrative.
naturally these people are going to lean toward wanting action hyper violent schlock with no story or reason.
i thought the show was fine and liked the pace. i do get wanting more action, maybe next season since this season tied up his origin and family's murder really well.

Yeah I suppose him murdering his way through some black street trash to get to the Jewish mobster behind it all is too much of a dream come true.

that it does.
no, he was a lot more emotional. sometimes comical in his obsession with his daughter but you actually felt for him. now he is like a semi broken robot and not in a good way.
if I recall correctly, he and frank worked together and then micro turned on him.
not each, but every 3 eps. 1 ep to get to know them, 2 ep to lay the groundwork/traps/etc, 1 ep of combat

Marvel Netflix shows have always been a slog.

Daredevil was well regarded on novelty. JJ because feminism. Luke Cage because diversity. That's why it took until DD2 and Iron Fist for people to realize they were watching utter shit.

They've never been good.

>
>
>
>t. Sup Forums

lol....no black criminals in NYC

yes. Why can't I have my terminator? his characters is fleshed out enough in comics

>libshit defense
It has nothing to do with "muh Sup Forums racism", it has to do with the fact that Punisher kills street thugs and yes, NYC is filled with street thugs of all races. But in this show he only kill white thugs. Unrealistic to the point of pandering to the PC police.

>Yeah I suppose him murdering his way through some white street trash to get to the government agents behind it all is too much of a dream come true.
Fix'd your post

make them white thugs or Russians like in DD, I don't care. I did not sign up for this mumblecore

If I have to see one more scene of two characters sitting side by side while one badly acted character describes their fucking life story in detail I'm going to go actual punisher on my TV. Why is everyone in this show so dedicated to telling their entire history to every fucko they meet on the street!?

And seriously fuck that ladycop subplot this shit is taking forever, it's not engaging, I don't want to see more, and it just keeps repeating.

Daredevil was good. Daredevil season 2 was ok, and oddly enough Punisher was the best part of that season. Defenders was watchable. The rest were shit.

The government agents angle is way overplayed.

Kilgrave was good in JJ, and Cottonmouth was good in LC. Other than that, I agree that they're shit.

>But in this show he only kill white thugs.

Genuinely Sup Forums, you are the cancer that has killed Sup Forums. He kills dozens of hajis in the desert.

I'm on your side in saying the series was crap, but you don't need dumb arguments to back your dislike of the show.

>cancer that has killed Sup Forums

>cancer that has killed Sup Forums.

>the cancer that has killed Sup Forums.

Luke Cage had some fun characters.
Daredevil had novelty and majority of characters were good, even if it was bit of a slog.
In DD2 punisher stole the show and no one gave a crap about ninja shit they keep pushing. iron first, ward carried the show but what people really wanted was some old school kong fu fighting and not a story about a social retarded learning things. DD was loved because it gave people what they wanted, in most other cases people were ok with the shows because it was not what they wanted but they still found something to enjoy in it. That is the problem, instead of giving what people want netfilx goes in retarded directions

>fleshed out character

Wrong. He's a boring, politically correct Jason Bourne.

>and not a nig murdering

All blacks are soulful saints that dindu nuffin! Bullshit. When was the last time you saw Hollywood feature Bloods, Crips and MS 13 as the bad guys? From before you were born. You have forgotten what the real world is like. If you ever knew to begin with.

Imagine if Frank Castle slaughtered an entire gang in the Bronx and (fictional) BLM starting rioting over the "racist" Punisher. Now that would be an interesting, original and extremely realistic plot line to explore. Which is why Hollywood would never, ever do that. Not in a million years.

Proofreading my post, I added (fictional). Because there's a chance the real BLM would riot in the real world over a TV show.

>cancer that has killed Sup Forums

>fuck that ladycop subplot this shit is taking forever
I think im starting to enjoy how hilariously bad it its. unfortunately I don't think there will be a comeuppance for her fuck ups and misstatement of people

>He kills dozens of hajis in the desert.
Ok, but that's irrelevant to what's going on in NYC. NYC is one of the most racially diverse places on earth. The idea of him not killing any low level black/hispanic/even asian bad guys in complete nonsense. You can throw around "Sup Forums cancer" all you want, won't change it.

at least he kills nigs in the comics

He was the actual "Punisher" in DD, in this he wasn't the Punisher, he was trying to keep a low profile hiding out because everyone thought Frank Castle was dead. And going around shooting every thug on the street would give up his identity pretty fast.

>hacker named Sup Forums found dead
> Sup Forums radicals claim responsibility
kek
>He kills dozens of hajis in the desert
and superman can juggle planets or some shit. flavor text means nothing, I want to see this crap on screen. same with the fag who keeps saying how he killed mobsters in the first ep. I came for a show, not a 5 minute montage

Hopefully now where past the "pretending to be dead" shit he can go around melting gangbangers and other nutcases like he should be.

There's only a handful of times he acts like the Punisher in this, most of them coming towards the end of the season.

>(fictional) BLM starting rioting over the "racist" Punisher.
please no. I want to stay away from "topical crap" I don't want 1 set of garbage replaced with another. same with him going down to mexico, Im sick of that plot-line too (watching logan I did not get why x-23 could not have been half asian like in the comics)

>I want to see this crap on screen.

Did you even watch the show? That's like one of few action scenes in the entire series. But there's really no point talking to you is there?

I just wanted to point out the Metallica trailer
y'all remember that?
Didn't that get you excited to tune in?
Did you see what the trailer teased anywhere in this season?

was the problem the main character being hispanic???

>you are the cancer that has killed Sup Forums.

Samfag.

>He was the actual "Punisher" in DD

That was a great origin story. All they had to do was continue with that. The Punisher vigilante.

>in this he wasn't the Punisher

Instead they did a second origin story, this time as a completely different show. Spy not so thriller.

It gets a little better, but not much better. It's surprising how completely slow and lacking action a Punisher show is.

The name's John actually.

>holding the weapon sideways
do americans really do this?

What the fuck Asians, I thought you were the only group to be better than whites.

oh, shooting somewhere off screen and bashing 1 guys head in counts as dozens of hajis ? I would be surprised if upone a rewatch I found more than 5 guys in that whole sequence.

close; I am Sanjay

The Punisher did kill black guys you dipshit.

What the Sup Forumsfags want is for Frank to pogrom blacks and never hurt white people because they think white people can't commit crime.

>he was trying to keep a low profile

>Half of DD S2 is about Frank Castle learning there was more to his family's deaths, and becoming the Punisher
>Punisher S1 starts with him deciding to stop being the Punisher then the show is about Frank Castle learning there was more to his family's deaths, and becoming the Punisher, before deciding to stop being the Punisher

So what's season 2 gonna be? Frank Castle learns aliens were involved in his family's deaths and becomes the Punisher.

he killed a mexican in the opening of the first episode.

he was only concentrating on his families killers. that's why he wasn't doing the street justice thing. he did get all rage filled and took it out on those Italian mobsters to save that retarded Mexican construction workers life.

he didn't kill the black guy because the stupid black guy didn't even have good guns or bullets. he just let it pass and it was nod to luke cage as he's a regular criminal on that show too. so it was strategic to not kill him.

an extraordinary large woman

perhaps

>He kills dozens of hajis
lemme see your War Face!

Turk is in all the shows. Started in DD S1

>it was strategic

Fuck you faggot.

The reason why Frank spared Turk is because he was a fan favorite. That's the only reason why.

If Frank was really the Punisher, he would have shot him in the back of the head, and wouldn't have thought twice about it. Turk is a horrible fucking person.

Big fan of the Punisher MAX comics. This just feels so boring and safe.

Should have adapted the Slavers storyline.

>he killed a mexican in the opening of the first episode.
In Mexico. We're talking about the NYC scenes.
>dat lib rationalizing
This is why Trump won.

>The Punisher did kill black guys

what a terrible neck break, doesn't even look real

>black guy didn't even have good guns or bullets.
guy has been around since DD, how can you not recall him? he sells guns in almost every show (even JJ I think)

>The Punisher did kill black guys you dipshit.
I must of missed it. What episode? Doesn't change the fact that they're being as PC as possible by making white guys the main baddies in a city where blacks make up the majority of the crime.
Good thing this shit didn't exist when The Wire came out or the Barksdale crew would be white guys and Stringer Bell would be played by Sean Bean.

It's a Marvel Netflix show is twice as long as it needs to be episode

yeah i said that, hence it was a strategic move. not by the punisher in the show retard, by the writers irl.

You don't run around breaking actor's necks you madman, that's too dangerous.

But Sup Forums told me there's no violence in this show and he never kills anyone.

how do other movies can make it look so much more real?

>must of
Stop

by the writers/marvel irl not by the punisher in the show.

>violence in this show

>The Punisher killing a white guy means he doesn't kill black people

youtube.com/watch?v=LA0xDSv4NBk&

faggot

Never seen it in real life so can't comment on what looks realistic or not

too much for season 1.(maybe season 3, by then the casuals would be out and there would be less rage in rags) imho should have started in the apartment building, with punisher hiding out but copy cats making him rage.

>Stop
So tell what episode it's in? All I saw was white guys getting gunned down. But in all fairness the show is just plain boring.

I was surprised at how much of a good fight Carson put up. I was expecting him to be a total pushover.

It's "must have", not "must of".
Don't care about the rest of your comment.